I do Nott, actually. - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I do Nott, actually. - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I do Nott, actually.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I do Nott, actually. - Page 2 Empty Re: I do Nott, actually.

Post by Isadora Malfoy-Nott Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:30 pm

(OOC: Sorry this was so short.)

The salty waters were intent on sliding up around Isadora’s legs and it felt real, it felt truly as though it was the only good thing that had happened to her that morning and afternoon. The sound lapped at her ears and filled her with a lightness. She leaned down, flicking her fingers through the water. She turned a little, her husband’s voice flitting across her ears, a smile lit across her face and she looked at him, her head shaking from left to right.

Isadora’s eyes widened as he grasped at her arms and she looked at him, her lips quirking into a half-smirk. Her eyebrows rose a little. She stepped back a little into a small, ebbing wave that broke around their legs and she reached up, sliding his hands away from her arms. Isadora then pushed him a little, directing him in the direction she intended to wander.

“I couldn’t have died,” she assured him tartly, “even if I’d fallen it wasn’t far. Relax. I’m fine. Come on.”

Isadora began to wander through the tide and she leaned over, twinkling her fingers into the water before clawing her hand through it, shoving a wave up over Alexander. She smirked a little, hopping back, and she grinned openly before sending another in his direction.

“C’mon, lighten up will you?” She provoked. “We’re on holiday.”
Isadora Malfoy-Nott
Isadora Malfoy-Nott
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 92

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Nott Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:30 pm

(It's fine mine isn't that long either!)

This girl had an answer for everything. So what it wasn't that high there was still a chance she could have gotten herself hurt. Of course non-magical induced injuries are completely curable given the right remedy but Nott wasn't too keen on having to subject his daughter to a set of spells. Moreover imagine how it'd look to the Malfoys if she had fell from the balcony. Or what if someone had witnessed the incident and presumed Alexander had pushed her off? Whatever the assumptions the incident would have been highly embarrassing.

SPLASH!

Alexander flinched, his eyes widened and his mouth lowering in horror. What on earth was she doing? Alexander wasn't one to shy away from fun but he was in a shirt and trousers! It took a moment for the ex-Slytherin to gather his thoughts, escape the state of astonishment the water had splashed upon him.

His wife, his blonde Isadora, was grinning a somewhat alluring glint in her eye. Finally a bit of character about her. Alexander wasn't keen on the Isadora who scaled hotel walls but the girl who was now playfully splashing in the waters, well, she wasn't half bad.

He returned a grin.

'So you want me to lighten up?'

Alexander ripped his buttons of the shirt apart, losing one in the process, and yanked his arms from the shirtsleeves, dark mark exposed. Next he unbuttoned his trousers, pulled them down until he was only in his boxers and charged full pelt into sea. Water sprayed up into the air as his legs kicked against the sand.

Wrapping his arms around Isadora he picked her up and flung her (not that fair given the fact he wasn't that strong) further into the sea. Her skin completely drenched.

(OOC: Sorry for the slight god mod, if you want me to edit let me know!)
Alexander Nott
Alexander Nott
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 115
Special Abilities : Apparation, Non-Verbal Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Isadora Malfoy-Nott Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:33 pm

Youth had benefits and for all of her reluctance to be married, had she been united with someone who was not within her contemporary group, Isadora would not have been able to get away with sending a wave of warm, frothy water in the direction of her husband. Her grin was insatiable, not unlike one which would fix upon her when she’d had a modicum of success, especially in potions class. Yet, at the same time it wasn’t at all. She was, in that moment, a woman who was genuine happy and, moreover, glad to share that feeling, too.

“Think you can manage it?” She prodded, her grin widening.

Then, as Isadora rubbed salty water up and down her arms, soothing the temperature into her skin, she watched as Alexander divested his frame of the clothes that he had worn since early that same day. It was strange to think that so many hours had passed them by but at once he was in the water, his hands on her skin and then suddenly, her feet weren’t planted in the sand but tumbling through the air as she landed in the water.

The waves turned up over the blonde, soaking her through, and she gasped, throwing her arms down, propelling herself back up. Her clothes, sodden and brought tight against her flesh, grew see-through and she brought her arms up to cover her chest but thought better of it at the critical moment, turning instead to send a following wave up in Alexander’s direction.

“Wretch,” she accused with a laugh, pushing herself up onto her feet.

Pyjamas irretrievable now, Isadora was almost saddened in light of the other, less appealing items she’d have to pick from that were in her suitcases but she’d reflect on that later. Instead she grasped at her shorts, balling the material in her hands to get out the water. There was part of her that conceded she would have been better off taking them off but modesty and downright fear prevented her from doing so in the same casual way Alexander had. Instead, she took off, stumbling through the surf to avoid being dunked any further, at the same tossing waves of water in her husband’s direction.

“Come on, slow poke,” she called, turning a little. “Come and get me.”
Isadora Malfoy-Nott
Isadora Malfoy-Nott
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 92

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Nott Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:50 pm

Alexander laughed as he watched Isadora run away. Playing wasn't usually the sort of thing that Alexander did. Instead he was research, read daily prophet articles, admire architecture, listen to classical music. He was a Nott and Nott's did not play in waves. Perhaps his little sister Anastasia was an exception, she was the odd one in the family, but none the less Alexander didn't care. There was nobody here to point and laugh, use this behavior as the punch line of a joke and if it made Isadora happy why not.

Her clothes were wet through, now see through. Alexander couldn't help but take a glance at what there was to offer beneath them. It was his right as a husband, and a male, and Isadora could hardly do anything to stop it. Not that she seemed to notice or care as she'd ran headlong through the waves, a large grin on her face.

Things had certainly improved from their moment on the balcony when she hadn't had a clue what she'd wanted. Now she was happy, it seemed. Well, that would certainly make tonight much easier now the Ravenclaw was becoming more comfortable around her husband.

Alexander paused for a couple of seconds before chasing his wife, thinking about the situation he was in. Ultimately he wasn't that happy when he thought about it, but he was an actor and would act as if he was in love with this girl and all he wanted to do was roll around in the sand with waves lashing against their bodies. If that is what needed to be done to get Isadora into bed that night then so be it.

Placing a grin on his face his dark eyes caught sight of Isadora. A stare of hunger, much like a lion spotting a gazelle, glazed across his face. Then, he went, chased her as fast as he could before colliding with her and knocking her onto the ground where water met land - 'accidentally' falling alongside her in a way that would make most muggle women 'awhh' with wide eyes as they sat in front of their TV's watching a rom-com.

Alexander was over Isadora, his eyes meeting her whilst he laughed.
Alexander Nott
Alexander Nott
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 115
Special Abilities : Apparation, Non-Verbal Magic

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top