Why hello there! - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Why hello there! - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Why hello there!

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Why hello there! - Page 3 Empty Re: Why hello there!

Post by Amber Lockwood Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:56 pm

Amber hates seeing people being ill treated which means that she is ready to jump on someone in order to stop the violence, but then again that also equals with the theory of "violence to end violence" aka she can attack Lilyana with her own hands =D Yep, hates seeing other punched and yet she can go and do that herself which is why I said they would need a third party member in order to pull them off from one another.

Assuming, of course, that Lilyana would try and defend herself.

Meeting through friends sounds so natural, so yes, and why not now? I am too tired of waiting for some reason. Which one will start?
Amber Lockwood
Amber Lockwood
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucien Holt Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:26 pm

No worries. I have work for a few hours so it might be better if you started and I replied when I got out.
Lucien Holt

Number of posts : 612
Special Abilities : Seer l Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilyana Volkova Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:51 pm

I meant the verbal abuse, it's not really in her character to resort to physical violence apart from the one where her wand is involved. Also there's a little flaw to my/our plan. It would basiclly end in 3,4 posts since the plot Lily mistreats someone then Amber attacks her doesn't have a lot of happening in unless there's a third party involved. My point is after he/she separates them what then? That would require someone who is friendly to both of them and I sure don't know anyone with all those characteristics. Do you?
Lilyana Volkova
Lilyana Volkova
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by Milena Ivanova Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:47 am

I've got Milena, she and Amber could be friends if you want?  Smile  They are both fifth year at Hogwarts, and they could know each other from PA meetings.
Milena Ivanova

Number of posts : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Brice Volkov Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:57 pm

You got Brice Razz

He is friends wiyh Amber and is Lilyana's older brother.

And I stumbled here by complete accident, if you're wondering.

But, being protective to his sister would not be a problem, since he does anything not to be noticed as an evil person, nor Dark Follower. He'd apologize to his sister later, but he'd stand in equal between both.

Last edited by Brice Volkov on Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : So many typos...)
Brice Volkov
Brice Volkov
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 134

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilyana Volkova Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:06 pm

Sounds good to me Brice if Amber agrees! Smile
Lilyana Volkova
Lilyana Volkova
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 25

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum