Who the heck are you and why do you have the same last name as I do?
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Who the heck are you and why do you have the same last name as I do? Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Who the heck are you and why do you have the same last name as I do?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Who the heck are you and why do you have the same last name as I do? Empty Who the heck are you and why do you have the same last name as I do?

Post by Tyler Lockwood Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:43 pm

It was nine o'clock in the morning as Tyler walked down a couple of blocks to get some hot chocolate doughnuts for Eva and Katie. He knew better than to wake Katie and Eva up, so he let them sleep in until they decided to get up. Tyler wouldn't had woken up if it wasn't for the trash man banging the stupid bloody dumpsters. Although Tyler wrote Eva a note, telling her that he went out walk Polar Bear and he'll be back with breakfast soon. He hoped that Eva was able to eat, lately been getting sick at the sight or smell of food, but the potion Sophia gave her seemed to be helping.

Walking into the coffee shop, the door tinkle above his head as he walked into the pink painted room. Walking over towards the counter, Tyler gave them a soft warm smile. "Yes, can a box of a dozen doughnuts and three hot chocolates please? "Tyler asked her softly as she nodded and smiled. " Not from here are you? You have that sexy British accent to you, as well as sexy as hell. " said the lady smiling at him. " Um.. no I'm not from here, I'm from England and I'm flattered you think that, but I'm married! "said Tyler softly but honestly. Taking his money out he quickly paid for his things before he tried to rush out the door due to the girl giving him sex eyes. About to head out the door he ran into someone as Polar Bear barked at him as if asking if he was ok.

" Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry, are you ok? "Tyler asked her softly but curiously looking at the girl. She seemed to be his age but a bit younger than him. " I didn't hurt you did I?"Tyler asked her softly but curiously. Looking down at Polar Bear his solid white husky, he petted her. " I'm fine girl. " said Tyler softly.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 449

Back to top Go down

Who the heck are you and why do you have the same last name as I do? Empty Re: Who the heck are you and why do you have the same last name as I do?

Post by Aria Haywood Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:52 pm

Aria wasn't sure why she was today up so early for herself. She usually wakes up at eleven or even one in the afternoon. She sighed and did get dressed. She decided to go and buy something outside today for breakfast. Even if she is can make her own food too but she didn't feel like doing it today.

She walked towards the nearby coffee shop. She may have visited it just twice or three times. But when she walked in she did walk into someone. The person even did ask if he did hurt her. She looked at herself for a second.

"No i'm fine too," she said with smile to her. She didn't get hurt at all. At least right now it didn't hurt nowhere. "It seems you're too fine," she said quietly then there. She wasn't really what else to say or do now. She hates these moments when you walk into someone who you don't know.
Aria Haywood

Number of posts : 239

Back to top Go down

Who the heck are you and why do you have the same last name as I do? Empty Re: Who the heck are you and why do you have the same last name as I do?

Post by Tyler Lockwood Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:01 pm

Tyler sighed in relief. " Ah...good, I was afraid that I hurt you or burned you with the hot chocolate! "said Tyler softly but honestly. " Oh so rude of me, I'm Tyler, Tyler Lockwood but you can call me Ty for short. " said Tyler softly. " I didn't mean to run into you, the lady in there were giving me sex eyes. " said Tyler shaking his head and sighing. Although Tyler should be used to it, he honestly wasn't, it scared him. He couldn't count how many girls he ran away from due to them chasing him. It happened to him all the time at Hogwarts, and still happened to him every now and then.

Tyler honestly didn't know why they chased after him, was he that 'hot and sexy' as girls called him that they chased after him? Although he knew that American girls were turned on guys who had accents, so that may be it. " Notice that you have a British accent as well, visiting America as well? "Tyler asked her curiously.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Haywood Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:26 pm

Aria smiled. "Oh I see but yeah I'm fine for sure. I didn't get burn at all," she said and smiled. "Yeah I get it. It can me scary I guess," she said and nodded as understood. She basically gets quite same eyes from boys sometimes. So she totally understands it. When she heard his name, basically a family names she just stared at him. "Em.. I'm Aria, Aria Lockwood," she then managed to say it out when she had gotten over from surprise. "You can call me Ari, I suppose," she said added then.

She really was still little bit surprised about the same family name. She herself wondered how they were related if they ever were. To be honest Aria didn't really chase boys when she was younger and still doesn't do it. She doesn't see a point there, why do you have to chase someone who doesn't wanna be with you. There were few boys over time who chased her basically but it was history. Now she doesn't have anyone chasing her currently or she just haven't noticed. "Yes, i'm visiting America," she said with smile.
Aria Haywood

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:50 pm

Tyler looked at her shocked when she told him her last name. "Wait a second, did you say Lockwood? "Tyler asked her softly but curiously. Tyler didn't know anyone that had the last name but him and his and Eva of course. Unless she was some unknown cousin from his father's side of the family. "This may sound like a weird question, but do you know Riker Lockwood? "Tyler asked her softly. " If you do, that's my father, although I haven't seen him since my parents divorced when I was fourteen. "said Tyler softly but honestly.

Tyler thought it was to weird that this girl had the same last name as him, Lockwood wasn't really a common name. Or so he didn't think it was, for all he knew he could be wrong. He wondered why his mother never told him, maybe she honestly didn't know. Surely there had to be a explination for this, Tyler wanted to find out. It was to weird and freaky for Tyler's liking in all honesty.

Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Haywood Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:21 pm

She just nodded her head. "Yes I said Lockwood," she then added just in the case there. She did thought about name Riker Lockwood, she have heard it few times when she was younger but now not so much. "I have heard my parents mentioning that name before but they really never told who he was exactly so yeah I can't say i know that person," she said then there back and even did smile a little bit. "Oh so he could be my uncle and you are my cousin then?" she asked it to be sure.

In her mind Lockwood wasn't so common name either. She haven't really met anyone out of her family who shares that name, so yeah not common. She wanted to find out too if that was true that they were related. It was so weird to meet your family member middle of street basically.
Aria Haywood

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:17 am

Tyler nodded. " Ok...that's what I thought you said, just making sure I heard you correctly. "said Tyler softly but honestly. Tyler nodded. " I'm sorry, but this is to weird, I didn't even know I had cousins on my father's end. "said Tyler honestly shocked by all this. He wondered why his father never told him, did they not get along or something? Tyler was just speechless, he didn't know what to say or how to react to what he just found out. He was shocked to find out that he might have a cousin on his father's side that he knew nothing about what so ever.

Tyler nodded at her question. " Yup, but there's only one way to find out and that's to get tested! "said Tyler softly but honestly. " Lockwood isn't a common name, so we have to be related somehow! "said Tyler honestly. " So how many brothers and sisters do you have? " Tyler asked her softly but curiously. " I have four, Serena and Damon live with my mum and Austin and Landen are my twin brothers I haven't seen since I was fourteen. " said Tyler softly.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Haywood Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:19 am

Aria just nodded her head too. "Yeah even for me it's since I didnt know about it," she had to say it. When ever she heard name Riker Lockwood and asked who he is then parents ignored it and changed subject. Seems like bothers didn't get along for some reason.

"I guess we should get tested to be sure that we are cousins," she had to agree with it. "Once again I have to agree with you. Lockwood isn't so common family name for sure," she said it softly now too.

Ari had to get used with idea that she has now 5 cousins about who she had no idea even. "I have three, two brothers Logan and James, they live still at parents house and one sister Amber, she lives at parents house too, their younger than me,"she said and smiled.
Aria Haywood

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:55 pm

Tyler nodded in agreement.  " I haven't seen my father since I was fourteen,  all I knew is that he had my twin brothers not other cousins! "said Tyler honestly.   He wondered what happened between the twin brothers that they didn't get along with each other.  Must've been pretty bad if his father didn't want him to know about his cousins.  Tyler was just shocked by this, it was unexpectedly.  

" I know a friend of mine that's a healer at St.Mungo's,  she could do it for us If you're game. " said Tyler honestly.   " The sooner we know the better right?  We both know Lockwood isn't a common name,  so we got to be related or something. " said Tyler.  

" Wow...so I have three cousins including you?"Tyler asked her softly but curiously.   " I'm the oldest as well,  it's goes me, Landen and Austin,  Serena and then Damon. " said Tyler.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Haywood Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:20 pm

Aria nodded also too. "My father never talked about his family even, so I really had no idea that she even had a brother and so. So nothing about cousins either. Yeah few times I heard name Riker Lockwood but never got to know who he was and I was to small to figure out too. I was like three or four then," she said then there something. In past really must have something really bad between two brothers that they don't let their kids to meet with each other. Of course she didn't had no idea what it could even be.

"Em i'm in,"
she said then with a weak smile. She really didn't like to be tested but she had no other choice right now if she wanted to know if they were cousins for sure. "Yeah true," she said with weak smile again.

"Yes," she just said. "I'm the oldest yeah. Then comes Logan, then James, and the Amber. We all have basically one year difference," she said with smile now.
Aria Haywood

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top