sweet ice cream and slime balls!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

sweet ice cream and slime balls! Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

sweet ice cream and slime balls!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sweet ice cream and slime balls! Empty sweet ice cream and slime balls!

Post by Maura Goldstein Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:42 pm

It been a week since Maura had graduated from Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and wizardry and she was already missing it as crazy as it seems. It was sad to know that next year, she wouldn't be going back at the beginning of September. She was an adult now who was now working as a healer at St. Mungo's. Maura had the day off today and was bored out of her mind, if she was still in school she would catch up on some school work, but she was a graduate now. It was going to take some time to get used to, Ryo told her it took him about a while to get over the fact he wasn't a Hogwarts student anymore.

Walking down the crowded street of London, Maura was pushing Ciara in her stroller before heading towards a small cafe on the corner. " You want some ice cream Angel?"Maura asked her as she smiled at her. " I take that as a yes. " said Maura chuckling. Walking into a alleyway, Maura looked around before out her wand and flicking it at the stroller as it disappeared and Ciara was in her arms. Walking out of the alley way Maura walked into the small cafe.

Walking in she smiled at Helen. " Hey Helen, can I have a banana split please?"Maura asked her softly as she nodded. Maura knew Helen very well, she came in here all the time when she was pregnant with Ciara. Sitting down in her normal spot, she grabbed a high chair and put Ciara in it. It wasn't long before Helen came back with her banana split. " Thanks Helen!"said Maura before diving into her ice cream before giving Ciara a small bite of it. " I would love to talk Maura, but I'm busy as you can see. " said Helen frowning. " It's no biggie, I have company. "said Maura smiling before tickling Ciara as she smirked.
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1235

Back to top Go down

sweet ice cream and slime balls! Empty Re: sweet ice cream and slime balls!

Post by Mason Cuffe Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:10 pm

Mason was now graduate too and he haven't really got used with it too. He misses the school too actually but he doesn't go around and saying it. He keeps that information for himself. He wasn't sure how long time he will miss it but he hopes soon it will go over. He still isn't sure what he wants to with his future.

He just walked into the ice shop. He wanted to eat ice cream today for some reason, he usually didn't go such places often at all. He barely did it. He really wasn't big fan of ice cream. He looked for long time what to take. Soon she just did order vanilla ice cream.

He looked around for available place. He didn't wanna go there outside right now. He decided to spend few minutes here in this place actually.
Mason Cuffe
Mason Cuffe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by Maura Goldstein Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:35 pm

Maura was enjoying her banana split with Ciara as she seen Mason Cuffe walking in. Her eyes turning red, Maura rolled her eyes at him. " Look what the cat dragged in. "Maura thought to herself. Ignoring him, Maura turned her attention back to her one month old daughter. " Looks like someone made a mess out of the ice cream. " said Maura chuckling.

Picking her up, Maura headed towards the bathroom to clean Ciara up. After a few minutes of cleaning her up and changing her outfit Maura walked back out to her spot with Ciara in her arms. Setting her back in her high chair Maura smiled. " There's my beautiful angel once again!"Maura cooed to her before tickling Ciara stomach. Finishing her ice cream Maura got her songbook out and started writing in it. Seeing Ciara clapping she chuckled. " Happy to see mummy writing again?"Maura asked her smiling.

Seeing Ciara looking around she frowned. " Sorry angel daddy isn't here, he's working. " said Maura softly. Maura knew when she looked around she usually looked for Ryo. She honestly missed Ryo to, of course he was home but she hardly seen him due to them both working. It was a crazy life she lived, but she wouldn't trade it for anything.
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason Cuffe Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:01 pm

Mason did eat his ice cream while looking around still. He did saw Maura now. He wondered who that baby on her hands was. He didn't know much about other people personal life since because he didn't care about it at all. He just shook his head, he wasn't really in mood to go and talk with that girl right now.

He soon saw one empty seat and he began to walk towards it. He was hoping that he won't pump into her again like last time did happen. He even had said mean and rude words to Maura back then. He doesn't feel sorry or doesn't regret them at all. He doesn't take back anything what he has said before.

Same time he could have gone to her and say something but yeah he didn't want to do it. But soon he walked still towards Maura and the baby. "Hello Maura, so you had kid and that way you looked so fat back then?" he then asked from her when he was near enough. He wasn't sure if he sounded rude or not, actually he didn't care at all.
Mason Cuffe
Mason Cuffe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maura Goldstein Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:36 pm

Seeing Mason walking towards her table Maura's eyes turned red with anger. Calming herself down, they slowly started turning back to their normal chocolate brown color. Glaring at his remark Maura shot a sickly sweet smile. " Not that it's any of your business, yes I had a kid. " said Maura. " I was five months pregnant when I met you last. "said Maura.

"Well... would you look at me now, I'm not fat as you called me last time."said Maura. No Maura was back to her small petite form that she was before she gotten pregnant. She was wearing a yellow, blue and pink dress with yellow flats and her hair was braided on the side. Maura knew she had to look pretty nice, she was getting looks from guys as she walked in. Before she went out and before Ryo left, he said she looked beautiful and was barely able to keep his hands and eyes off her.

Although that was a daily thing for them almost, but Maura didn't mind it one bit. She liked him telling her that she was beautiful even when she didn't feel like she was. " Oh Mason you know, my boyfriend you said that was probably with other skinny girls, well... I'm married to him. " said Maura. Turning back to Ciara who held her hands out to her, Maura picked her up cradling her against her chest. "It's ok angel, don't be scared of him he's just a prick."said Maura softly to her daughter.
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason Cuffe Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:46 pm

Mason did look at Maura and listened what she said now to him. Yeah he had to admit that he wasn't now fat at all and she was quite beautiful but he won't say it to her no matter what. "I didn't know that of course," he thought there and looked then at that little girl.

"Yes you aren't fat now," he said it out. He nodded at the last part and he didn't believe it at first but he had heard about it somewhere before so she assumed it was true. He nodded.

"Oh I see. Good for you. And she is the girls father too right?" he asked then. He wasn't that rude with Maura likes he was list time. "You said what about me?" he asked then with curious face. He of course did hear it and have heard it before. He was like that but now not so much anymore.
Mason Cuffe
Mason Cuffe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maura Goldstein Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:30 pm

Maura looked at him and laughed hand shook her head when he told her that he didn't know that. " Pff... wasn't that the obvious! Perhaps you should know your facts before you go around saying things you have no idea what's really going on! "said Maura softly.

Maura rolled her eyes at his comment of her being fat when they last met. " I wasn't fat when we last met, I was pregnant there's a big difference! "said Maura.

Maura looked at him shocked when he asked that. " Of course Ryo is her father, she's a splitting imageof him!"said Maura. " There's no denying that she isn't Ryo's, I'm not not a slut Mason. " said Maura softly. " I called you a prick, cause you're rude and arrogant! "said Maura honestly. Opening her songbook, she seen Mason looking at the picture of her and Ryo. " Before you ask, if you even care which I'm guessing you don't, that's me and Ryo Ciara's father. " said Maura.

Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason Cuffe Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:09 pm

Mason wasn't sure what to say at first. "Yeah now I know it. It's just me, who says out what he thinks. Never thinks twice you see. And sorry for calling you that" he then said something and even did a smile a little bit there. He really kind of was a sorry.

"Okay, okay there is big difference between fat and being pregnant," he said then even if he currently didn't really see difference between these two so easily. He kind of did understood what she meant by it.

"Oh okay. I just wanted to be sure," he had to say it. "I never really thought of you has slut," he said even that out and it was even true. He nodded his head. "Oh I know I'm these two, it's just who I am I can't change it so easily you see," he said then something back to her. He did look at the picture of Maura and Ryo when girl did open her songbook. "Oh okay. You guys look a good together," he said it. "I hope you two have a good life," he added even. Not sure even why he said these two sentence, he didn't care about Maura or her life at all.
Mason Cuffe
Mason Cuffe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top