I Have It, What You Desire.. - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I Have It, What You Desire.. - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I Have It, What You Desire..

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I Have It, What You Desire.. - Page 2 Empty Re: I Have It, What You Desire..

Post by Artemis R. Knox Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:22 am

Dylan pouted at Nessa for a moment from her response before smirking at her once again. "Well I missed you." he told her in a whisper. Though it was meant to be a joke, one thing was for sure, he hadn't been able to get the girl out of his head throughout the week since he had kissed her. It was odd, that he couldn't seem to forget about her at all during that time. It had never happened to him before.

"Well sweetheart." the name slipped from his mouth, "You're going to have to trust me and deal with it." he told her. "Moira's too busy to deal with you. It's the whole reason I was sent in the first place. Being a person who likes doing her own things herself, don't you think Moira would have some herself if she had been able to?" he asked, raising an eyebrow at her.

"Besides, it's not like I'm telling you something she wouldn't." he added. "I say only what Moira tells me to. I'm not the one offering you the power in the pack. She is." he lied through his teeth. This seemed like a good idea to gain her trust. Moira had told him to do whatever he could to get her to trust him and believe what he told her. He just hoped it was working in the way Moira wanted it to.

The boy moved closer to her and placed his hands on her arms, on the same places that he had the first time he had touched her, though this time he had done it gently unlike before. "Trust me. I wouldn't disobey orders from Moira." he told her, meeting her gaze briefly before allowing his eyes to travel down to her lips. He licked his own and before he could stop himself, he leaned in further and pressed his lips against hers once more.

Dylan couldn't help but wonder if this was something that was supposed to happen. He felt like it wasn't though. The feeling he got when he came too close to the girl was strange, though he had to admit that he actually like it a little. But it made him stop thinking and because of that he did things like what he was doing now. And he felt like he wasn't supposed to, even though Moira had stated clearly that if this was a way to get her to agree to join them, then he was to do it.
Artemis R. Knox
Artemis R. Knox
Fifth Year Hufflepuff
Fifth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by Heather Ellison Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:10 pm

She didn’t believe him. Not for a moment. With the way his smirk lit his face, she couldn’t for a second imagine that he truly missed her – they had spoken for minutes, and then he’d left both the clearing and scratches on her shoulder blades where she hit the bark of the tree. Now he had the nerve, the audacity to use nicknames on her and request her trust. She just couldn’t. Not with him.

The desire to turn and walk away hit her as he pointed out that Moira wouldn’t, in fact, be interested in talking with her. Dylan was her only contact, her only stepping stone to the future possibility of finding the girl. Or of finding out what had happened to the girl, at the very least. He was her only option. She shook her head anyway, after he claimed that it was all Moira and not him. Nessa wanted to believe him to some extent, on some level she couldn’t quite manage to settle on fully.

“It sounds like you need to start speaking for yourself,” she murmured, any desire to speak up torn from her as he stepped closer and wrapped his fingers around her arms again. Trust me. She wanted to, but the concept was difficult. His gaze fell from her eyes and Nessa suddenly became very aware of the fact that he was leaning in, and that she wet her lips in response to his doing so.

She had no tree to hold onto this time, as Dylan’s lips molded with her own. It was, admittedly, gentler than last time he had done so. Nessa couldn’t help but think that it wasn’t really enough, though. She needed something to hold her down, to ground her. Her fingers drifted up his sleeves so they could wrap into the collar of his shirt, pulling him with her as she backed against the tree in question. This was becoming a bit of a bad habit, she mused, kissing him against this tree. Frankly, Nessa couldn’t care less. Abandoning his collar, her fingers pushed into his hair as she arched her back away from the tree, pressing into him.

This was so, incredibly stupid and irresponsible. She knew that. But of all the things she didn’t want to think about right then, that was the top of the list. Right before the fact that she had homework she needed to do and that she hadn’t gotten enough sleep as of late. The last thing she wanted to do was go back to her dorm and sleep. But then, the idea of trusting him was one that scared her; she never trusted anyone. As a general rule.

But then a gasp was pulled from her throat as he pushed back against her. Deciding that she could take a short time to let herself do something she felt like doing rather than what she knew she had to do, Nessa smirked against his lips. Parting her own, she pulled Dylan’s lower lip between her teeth and let out a quiet sound of approval.
Heather Ellison
Heather Ellison
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 124

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis R. Knox Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:53 pm

Oh believe me, I plan to. Dylan thought.

Dylan didn't even have time to respond to her comment before his instincts kicked in and he had just kissed her. This time he was surprised by her reaction though. She was actually allowing this to happen? He didn't think she would after last time. But then again, last time he hadn't given her any time to react to what he had done. He'd kissed her and walked away. Maybe her allowing this this time was because she hadn't been able to do anything about it before?

Dylan couldn't help but smirk into their kiss as she pulled him back along with her as she moved toward the tree. The boy moved his hands from her arms and wrapped them around her waist as he pulled her into him, while as the same time he pushed her against the tree with his body. He hadn't expected her to take control of the kiss, and that was something that Dylan wouldn't allow to remain that way for long.

As she took his lower lip between her teeth, he couldn't help the soft moan that escaped his lips and he immediately pulled himself away for a moment to take a breath before he crashed his lips against hers once again, determined to regain control. He took her lower lip between his teeth for a few moments before releasing it and running his tongue along her lip, before almost forcing her mouth open to allow entrance for himself.

His hands moved from her waist and began to wander her body, moving down to her hips before one of them slowly slipped under her shirt and touched her bare skin. The other wrapped completely around her to keep her pressed against him. He liked having her this close, he decided. Dylan loved the feel of her body against his and he could barely stand the heat emanating from her.

At this point he could barely think now. He knew he had something to do, but he didn't care. He wanted this, as much as he didn't want to admit it, he wanted her. Dylan wasn't going to pass this opportunity up. He didn't want to realize how badly he wanted this, but it was kind of hard to when he was almost desperately pulling her into him and he was pushing into her.

He finally broke away from her lips to take a breath but instead of going back to them moments later, Dylan moved down to her neck. He kissed along her jawline before he went directly to her neck and began kissing around it. His hand had continued to move up her body, taking in the feel of her body as he moved her shirt up along with hand. His other hand finally released her waist as it also began to move up her body along with the other one and moved her shirt up as well. Both his hands suddenly moved to her back and he pressed her against him, his tongue running along her neck down to her chest.
Artemis R. Knox
Artemis R. Knox
Fifth Year Hufflepuff
Fifth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Heather Ellison Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:41 pm

Nessa’s wits were shoved out the metaphorical window as he pulled away, her eyes opening for a breath of time before he caught her lip and her fingers dug into his hair even more. It wasn’t until his fingers found the skin of her leg that her lips parted and her tongue brushed against his. She ignored the fact that he didn’t move it himself, lifting her leg to wrap around his waist. She half wanted to demand that he put his hand back above her knee, immediately missing the warmth that his palm had pressed into her. The night wasn’t too cold, but she wasn’t going to complain about the heat he provided.

His mouth left hers and Nessa was about to pull him back up when he caught her by surprise, her gasps filling the silence of the forest. Giving up on holding to him for balance, Nessa let her head rest against the tree, fingers trailing down his shirt. Her hands reached the first button and were starting to pull at the fabric when his hands slipped under her shirt and lifted the hem of it. Sucking in a breath, she immediately pulled the button open, meticulously careful even in the confusion that filled her head.

He trailed down from her neck and Nessa suddenly needed more. “Dylan.” She breathed, the word rough with need. Pushing against his chest, she abandoned any desire for him to do it for her, pulling the shirt over her head. Nessa passed a glance at him from beneath her lashes before reaching to undo the remaining buttons of his own and shoving it off his shoulders. Her fingers finally met his skin, skimming along his chest before pulling him back in.

The clouds passed overhead as Dylan breathed life into her, leaving her to wrap her arms round his neck and let him lead her.

What she couldn’t fathom was what she was meant to do now. Actually, she also wondered after who had really started things. Sure, he kissed her first, but she was the one that practically invited him to do what he had. But in regards to the more pressing question, Nessa replaced her shirt almost shyly before setting her hands behind her back and leaning against the tree to wait for a reaction. Her eyes followed the roots of the tree as they passed her toes and reached out towards Dylan. Rolling her shoulders back, she winced as her shoulder stung with pain. She must have hit it against the bark of the tree when he’d kissed her, and just not noticed.

The next thing that raced into her mind was the question of whether or not she regretted it. She wanted to say no, but the time would come when she wondered why she had done it. Nessa knew that. But then, there was something about him that made it so she just couldn’t help it. She hated being so drawn to him. That needed to stop. Frowning, she bit her still-swollen lip and let her fingers curl into the tree as they had before.
Heather Ellison
Heather Ellison
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis R. Knox Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:25 pm

He could say he had enjoyed what had just occurred but that would be an understatement and he knew that he shouldn't admit just how much he had enjoyed what happened. What he felt had been something that even Moira, an experienced woman, hadn't been able to make him feel. He thought about it and he wondered if the pleasure had come from the fact that Nessa was.. Dylan shook his head. Maybe it was, maybe it wasn't. He was going to think it was though, and he certainly was going to take pride in that.

The boy watched as she replaced her shirt, taking in the sight of her skin as it was slowly being hidden away. He licked his lips, already wanting more, but he decided that he better not seem like he wanted her as badly as he did. Instead, Dylan found a different topic for them to talk about. Something that he was sure would make Nessarose very uncomfortable, even if she didn't show it.

He finished buttoning his shirt up and he moved closer to her. He leaned in like he was going to kiss her once more, but he moved his head to the side and whispered, his lips very close to her ear, "That was your first time, wasn't it?"

Suddenly a thought struck him. He just.. took her virginity. Just like that. Without thought or, now, any regret. He'd gotten what he wanted from her, though he hadn't known he'd actually wanted it before anything had happened. "Did you enjoy it?" he asked her suddenly, shaking the thoughts out of his head. He smirked at her after his words, knowing she'd probably try to say she hadn't like it or anything to throw him off.

"And I hope you won't lie to me." he added, grabbing her by the waist suddenly and pulling her to him like he had before.
Artemis R. Knox
Artemis R. Knox
Fifth Year Hufflepuff
Fifth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Heather Ellison Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:57 pm

She could hear his steps as he came closer, feet stopping when they were on either side of her right foot. Her head tilted up to look at him, amazed that he was already so close to her again. When he moved to whisper in her ear instead, her eyes widened and a scowl made its way onto her face. Seriously? He couldn’t just have ignored it? Nessa certainly wanted to. But weren’t first times supposed to be special? If special was defined as something out of the ordinary, she had certainly hit the nail on the head.

He leaned away, a smirk lighting his face despite her obviously being annoyed with him. She opened her mouth to tell him off, but he spoke again, pulling her middle against his own again. Nessa’s eyes searched his, confused by how mercurial he was.

“So what if it was?” She snapped, eyes narrowing as she took in his expression. She didn’t like the idea that he was teasing her. Pushing against his shoulders, she winced as her left shoulder lit up with pain again. “Get off me, you tosser. You’re clearly no help.”

She quickly gave up on her effort to push him away, favoring her loathing of pain over her need to get away from him. The latter still was nudging at her, reminding her that she desperately needed to get back to the castle and thing about what had just happened. Averting her gaze, Nessa focused on the ground and decided to play it off like she was truly hurt other than just on her shoulder.

“I didn’t, okay? Can I leave now? This isn’t helping me.”

Even though she was lying, her voice sounded almost broken; she chalked that up to the fear that he would still try and convince her to join the pack in their efforts. She knew now that it would be a bad idea – she clearly couldn’t handle Dylan and his flighty personality, and being around him more certainly wouldn’t help. She needed to be able to breathe. He was too close, and she didn’t understand him. She hated being unable to read people, but after what had happened, she just wanted space. If she saw him later, so be it. But, right then, she needed to be alone. Perhaps to grab a book and curl up on the niche reading seat in her dormitory. Just something to take her mind off him, if that were even possible at this point.
Heather Ellison
Heather Ellison
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis R. Knox Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:13 am

"That's not what the sounds you kept making implied." Dylan clarified. He knew she was probably lying to make it seem like he hadn't done anything to affect her too much. But he knew different. He knew that something like what had just happened between them, especially for a virgin was a big deal and it was probably something that came with a lot of enjoyment at one point or another.

He took her chin in his hand, holding it between his index finger and thumb. "But if you say so." he said softly. "You can go if you want, I guess. I'm done for today. Moira won't be happy that I didn't get an answer from you though." he stated, before placing a rough kiss on her lips.

He pulled away shortly after and turned to leave. "See ya." he told her, putting two fingers near his temple and moving them almost like he was saluting her. Without another word, Dylan disappeared into the darkness of the forest. Leaving Nessa to do whatever she needed to.
Artemis R. Knox
Artemis R. Knox
Fifth Year Hufflepuff
Fifth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top