I can give you all the power you desire
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I can give you all the power you desire Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I can give you all the power you desire

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I can give you all the power you desire Empty I can give you all the power you desire

Post by Malmuira "Moira" Crawford Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:32 pm

Moira was anxious.

She wanted things to get done, new victims, new pack members - anything would work for her right now. Something to make them even more known than they were. They were a lot more dangerous than anyone knew and the only way to prove it was to cause some trouble. Trouble which she was willing to cause on her own to get attention for them. They were a force to be reckoned with and she wanted to show exactly that.

The Davies boy that had been turned but a few days ago was going to serve to get them known in Hogwarts. Maybe with the Ministry too. But he wasn't enough, in fact he wasn't even meant to be turned. He had been meant to die but a last minute decision had been what kept him alive. She hoped he knew that, and that meant that he was loyal to the pack and no one else. He was theirs, and more specifically, he was hers. He did as she told him, and right now he was too try to convince others to join them, or at least warn them that they weren't safe with the wolves around.

Moira licked her lips as she walked toward the outskirts of the small village near Hogwarts, Hogsmeade. She needed to find someone else who would be more useful than Dylan for other things. Someone who wanted power and whom she would be able to control easily because of this want for power. She just needed to find the right person and the right place to turn them without a fight.
Malmuira
Malmuira "Moira" Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 388

Back to top Go down

I can give you all the power you desire Empty Re: I can give you all the power you desire

Post by Heather Ellison Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:44 am

Someone had talked the Slytherin Quidditch team into a 'group outing' to Hogsmeade, and all Nessarose really wanted to do was sent a bludger at that person's head. If she had to listen to their Keeper go on about his haircut for another minute, she was pretty sure he would be getting a bludger, too. Unfortunately, this meant that she kept near Daemon Zograf. Of her teammates, he was the most sensible and the easiest to put up with, but they didn't exactly get on like best friends.

For example, they were standing outside the Quidditch Supply Store arguing over who would end up as Quidditch Captain down the road. From what Nessa could tell, it would be between herself, Dex, and Zabini. If she was being honest, though, she expected to be named Captain at some point.

"Look, Dex." She began seriously, eyeing him with disdain, "I'm not saying you're not good enough to be Captain. I'm just saying I'm better."

"What? Oh, c'mon, Nessa." He rolled his eyes, crossing his arms over his chest in what Nessa called his "pretty boy stance". "You know that's not true. I've beaten you in drills before."

"But when it comes down to the games, I'm the one who makes us win. You've admitted it before. I'm the best and I intend to continue being the best." She smirked up at him - for she was unfortunately shorter than the other Slytherin.

Dex just huffed and turned to walk inside the store. Smiling to herself, Nessa swiveled around to get a look at the brooms in the window display.
Heather Ellison
Heather Ellison
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 124

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top