Hermes Vakhrov
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hermes Vakhrov Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hermes Vakhrov

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hermes Vakhrov Empty Hermes Vakhrov

Post by Hermes Vakhrov Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:44 pm

Hermes Vakhrov
23 - Male - Pureblood – Ravenclaw Graduate - Neutral - Psychopomp

Hermes Vakhrov Tumblr_m6lzx04iFH1rr4vub

APPLICATION >> Vakhrov, Hermes
Another link here? >> [URL=link]name[/URL]

FAMILY
Sorry his family… well most of it is dead. Apart from that his biological father is alive but that makes no difference, because he doesn’t know his biological father name.

Gennadiya Vahkrov- She nurtured Hermes, and took care of him, and tried to mold him into a gentleman, of course she sort of failed, you can see she succeeded in some areas but despite that Hermes is still of spiteful character. Gennadiya did happen to see that Hermes had a more darker side to his heart but before she could do anything about it, Hermes mistakes ended up taking her life away.

RELATIONSHIPS

ROMANCE

ENEMIES
The Ministry: If you have anything to do with the Ministry or you work for The Ministry as an Auror, office worker, secretary or whatever, you of course know what notorious crimes Hermes is guilty of, and as a righteous person in search of justice, you will want to have credit for capturing Hermes

If you wish to apply for a position in this plot please use the following code:
Code:
[img]200x300 IMAGE[/img]
[font=century gothic][color=grey]NAME
RELATIONSHIP - DESCRIPTOR - DESCRIPTOR - DESCRIPTOR[/color][/font]

Also, if you would like to discuss potential plot lines with my character, feel free to post here as well.
Hermes Vakhrov
Hermes Vakhrov

Number of posts : 14

Back to top Go down

Hermes Vakhrov Empty Re: Hermes Vakhrov

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:33 am

I have 2 characters who may interest you.

I think he may intrigue Lily Potter. Perhaps they run in to each other and strike up conversation. We could just see where that goes.

Then I have Claire Bishop, who would probably have his name in her case files as someone to track down and bring into the Ministry.

What do you think?
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Hermes Vakhrov Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:54 pm

I can't believe it! Lily Potter and Hermes have much in common, despite the fact that Hermes is more evil. I just read her profile. I would love to plot with Lily. If you want Lily can meet Hermes at the bar.. or they could meet elsewhere..
Hermes Vakhrov
Hermes Vakhrov

Back to top Go down

Post by Hermes Vakhrov Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:09 am

Claire is adorable. Very Happy. Hehe..

if you want Hermes can take his time to send her letters trying to tease her because the Ministry hasen't caught him yet..
Hermes Vakhrov
Hermes Vakhrov

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:44 am

I'd love a meeting between Lily/Hermes. She spent about a week ditching school in Hogsmeade, so that could totally work. Wherever would be best for you. A bar or the shrieking shack or something. Would you like me to start that one?

Claire would get MAD. XD She may even suggest her Unspeakable friends go after him if she got mad enough. At that point, it'd be really hard for him to stay out of trouble. But if he wanted to send her fake clues and stuff, that could really just irritate her.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Hermes Vakhrov Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:05 pm

Yes please! start it! *hugs Jackles* Hogsmeade sounds fine.

Hehe.. I do believe Hermes will start by sending her fake clues, when he is bored. X)

Mehehe.. x) I do believe that one day he will end up sending her his real location by accident.
Hermes Vakhrov
Hermes Vakhrov

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Luna Potter 1st gen Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:35 am

Lily/Hermes thread!
Lily Luna Potter 1st gen
Lily Luna Potter 1st gen
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 431