Day 3: 1pm Meeting - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Day 3: 1pm Meeting - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Day 3: 1pm Meeting

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Day 3: 1pm Meeting - Page 2 Empty Re: Day 3: 1pm Meeting

Post by Kenneth C. Knight Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:19 pm

(So sorry for the late reply Adds been SUPER busy!)

Kenneth looked at Taranee happily before wrapping her in his arms and kissing her softly on the lips. "I can't believe our first child is going to be a girl, she's going to be as beautiful as her mother. "said Kenneth.  To be honest Kenneth wanted a girl at first,  he honestly didn't know why but he just did.  "I honestly wanted a girl,  that way I can spoil her and she'll be a daddy's girl.  Kenneth also didn't have a father in his life that mich, so he wanted to a better man and father then his ever was.

Kenneth looked at Ms. Levski and smiled.  "Thank you Ms. Levski. "said Kenneth softly.  "Is there anything else wr need to do for you, or we have it all covered?"Kenneth asked her softly but curiously.  "I just can't believe how lucky we got,  I know a lot of people out there aren't as lucky as us."said Kenneth.  "I'm just glad Katie isn't of age yet, or is she? she just turned fifteen. "said Katie.  "I'm afraid to let her go on dates at times, let alone het get married!"said Kenneth.

"If we don't need anything else Ms. Levski,  I would like to get this show on the road as soon as possible. "said Kenneth smiling at her.  "The sooner Taranee can be Mrs. Taranee Knight the better!"said Kenneth.   "I do wish you the best of luck in these meetings Ms. Levski,  I bet it isn't easy what you do."said Kenneth.   "I would hug you, but this is a professional matter,  so I'll keep my distance. "said Kenneth.

(( Can we do the wedding OOC or do we have to do a thread? If we do I'll do one this weekend like I said, been REALLY busy!)
Kenneth C. Knight
Kenneth C. Knight
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 60

Back to top Go down

Day 3: 1pm Meeting - Page 2 Empty Re: Day 3: 1pm Meeting

Post by Zara Halworth Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:04 pm

Ana couldn't help but stare at the two Gryffindors in a sort of awe and wonder. They, by the standards every past meeting had set, should have been furious with the whole situation - not pleased and thanking her. Something in her melted a little at his words and concern, try thought she might to stop it.

"As for the meeting, you've got everything covered." She replied with a nod, "I've got everything I need, and you two have some planning to do!"

It was surprising, she mused, that the boy would even consider her role in this. Everyone else only saw the bad side of it - the fact that her research had given way to a new law that the Ministry approved and pushed on everyone. It was the first time someone had wondered what the meetings were like on her end, nonetheless commented on it. The hugging thing was taking it a bit far, she would admit, though. She wasn't a person who felt comfortable with touch.

"That's quite alright," she replied, attempting a laugh so it came off as friendly instead of uncomfortable. "Thank you, anyway, for the sentiment."

Gesturing to the door, Ana stood and retreated behind her desk once more. "As soon as you're ready, or if you haven't any more questions, you're welcome to head off and get started with planning or telling whomever you need to inform." She offered a fleeting smile as she started collecting papers from their files and putting them back where they belonged.

((OOC: No, you don't have to play out the wedding if you don't have time. It's not something that Ana needs to be a part of, either, so even if you have to wait a while until you both are available that's fine. You could always do it in a past thread sometime later! And don't worry about the time; I've been super busy too.))
Zara Halworth
Zara Halworth
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 271

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top