That lasted long - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

That lasted long - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

That lasted long

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

That lasted long - Page 2 Empty Re: That lasted long

Post by Hallie Cooper Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:53 pm

Yeah sure we'll see what Kitty says :-)

Ohh that sounds so fun! I like all if them. I like the tower idea! And the lake is cool but it's a bit cold to swim in the lake at the moment haha. Oooo can we do the tower thread please? Or them falling into a prank would be good. I don't mind either! Maybe both, first the tower then the prank or vise versa? The prank would be a good way for them to meet?
Hallie Cooper
Hallie Cooper
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 927
Special Abilities : Non-Verbal Magic, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina-Carlotta Du Hunt Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:06 pm

Wow, okay. I just realized how much I thread with you RJ. I swear, it's like every single one of our characters are intertwined somehow.

Hallie/Toby/Theo/ect thread: I'd say have Hallie wake up in the same thread, but perhaps give it a bit. I'll post with Toby (soonish, I hope) and incorporate something about time passing so she doesn't wake up straight away. that is, if all is good with Amy.

Hallie/Toby: Yes, this needs to happen. I would wait until ^that thread is complete, perhaps.

Kat-Car/Amelia: I sent you a PM about this. But yes, it's back on.

Scorp/Henry: Exactly. After the meeting with Isla I'll start a new thread with Scorp dragging him out of the meeting and having a "chat" with him.

Pansy/Malfoy's: I'm so sorry, but this might get thrown on the backburner for a few days. I will get to it, I promise.

Dixon's/Viv/Bertie/: YES. That's all that needs to be said really. However, RJ is right in that all three of us are a little swamped right now. We may want to wait a week or so.
Katrina-Carlotta Du Hunt
Katrina-Carlotta Du Hunt
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 991
Special Abilities : Occlumency, Legilimency, Memory Manipulation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallie Cooper Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:10 am

My answers are in bold:

Katrina-Carlotta Du Hunt wrote:Wow, okay. I just realized how much I thread with you RJ. I swear, it's like every single one of our characters are intertwined somehow.
I know haha they literally are now I have death eaters Wink

Hallie/Toby/Theo/ect thread: I'd say have Hallie wake up in the same thread, but perhaps give it a bit. I'll post with Toby (soonish, I hope) and incorporate something about time passing so she doesn't wake up straight away. that is, if all is good with Amy.
Oooops, we've kind of woken her up already ummm, we did like a 6 hours later kind of thing... Feel free to have Toby ignore Hallie or he can pop in or comfort her or whatever you fancy him doing Smile

Hallie/Toby: Yes, this needs to happen. I would wait until ^that thread is complete, perhaps.
Of course!

Kat-Car/Amelia: I sent you a PM about this. But yes, it's back on.
Okay shall check my PM

Scorp/Henry: Exactly. After the meeting with Isla I'll start a new thread with Scorp dragging him out of the meeting and having a "chat" with him.
Okay

Pansy/Malfoy's: I'm so sorry, but this might get thrown on the backburner for a few days. I will get to it, I promise.
Yeah that's fine by me I don't mind at all, take as long as you need Smile

Dixon's/Viv/Bertie/: YES. That's all that needs to be said really. However, RJ is right in that all three of us are a little swamped right now. We may want to wait a week or so.
Okay
Hallie Cooper
Hallie Cooper
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisha Merchant Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:06 am

Hmm.....maybe Cupid is up on some random Hogwarts tower, sitting on the ledge, dreaming of how he's going to be the next Celestina Warbeck as usual xP then Alisha speaks and startles him, and he falls off, holding on by a hand- which obviously would be the perfect time for a talk Very Happy Then after some time, they start walking out and down, and they get pranked badly. I have lots of ideas bouncing around my head for that last part, lets see what actually happens Very Happy

As for the whole revelation-that-Bertie's-alive thread.....I agree with Kitty. Lets wait for a good week before getting on it Smile
Alisha Merchant
Alisha Merchant
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosanna Parker Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:12 am

Awesome I am off to bed now but will sure to start the topic in the morning Smile
Rosanna Parker
Rosanna Parker

Number of posts : 181
Special Abilities : Apparation | Non-Verbal Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivianna Varnes Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:02 pm

Hallie-is-Hurt thread: I'll get Toby on this one soon. I really am sorry, this last week has been a mess. And no worries, I can still work with that!

Pansy&Malfoy thread: Thank you so much for your patience!

Urm, I think that all the other threads are being sorted in PM or happening at a later date... Let me know if I missed one.
Vivianna Varnes
Vivianna Varnes
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 1004

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallie Cooper Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:06 am

Hallie-is-Hurt thread: It's fine don't worry about it! The amputation thread is pretty much over, she's woken up now so we can have it finished unless Toby wants to pop in and have something thrown at him? We can have a separate thread for the bonding if you like ? Smile

Pansy&Malfoy thread: it's all okay Smile

Yeah that's all of them I think, we can do the Amelia/Kat-Car one if you like and then Pansy can write an article about how amazing of a Head Du Hunt is when she saves the student Razz
Hallie Cooper
Hallie Cooper
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina-Carlotta Du Hunt Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:15 pm

I feel like the Toby/Hallie thread should be seperate. There's enough drama in the one where Hallie gets her leg taken off without us tossing Toby's angst in there too. Razz

That would be great! At this rate Kat-Car might just hire Pansy as her own personal PR rep. XD
Katrina-Carlotta Du Hunt
Katrina-Carlotta Du Hunt
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 991
Special Abilities : Occlumency, Legilimency, Memory Manipulation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallie Cooper Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:52 am

I agree, I was hoping you wouldn't mind a separate thread.

I am loving the Pansy/Malfoy dynamic too, I'll get onto the reply now Smile
Hallie Cooper
Hallie Cooper
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top