After a long day
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

After a long day Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

After a long day

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

After a long day Empty After a long day

Post by Remembrance Lyn Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:09 pm

The lake. A place for people to swim at the beginning of the year or in some peoples place, all year round. A place to just sit and relax with your boyfriend. But for Remembrance, It was a place to just sit and do nothing. She had spent half of the day doing classes then the other half until dinner time making more invitations for her party. Now she sat out by the lake, her black hair down and flowing in curls, her black shirt and dark jeans blending in with the rest of her, making her look as though she was more gothic that she seemed. She really wasnt that gothic but most people mistaked her for a gothic chick or something.
Remembrance Lyn
Remembrance Lyn

Number of posts : 240

Back to top Go down

After a long day Empty Re: After a long day

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:15 pm

After settling a rather uneeded conversation with his friend Hitame,Xemnas decided to go to his favorite spot in Hogwarts the black lake.He sat down right next to the river,and skipped some rocks.After awhile of failed attempts Xemnas looked back and realized that there way a girl,typically wearing all black.Xemnas' favorite colors.Hmm a goth girl,I heard they have great taste in music.I think I'll go meet up with her Xemnas thought.He got up and walked to her position,"so what are you doing here on this cloudy day."Xemnas asked the dark girl.
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 823

http://theroleplayzone.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Remembrance Lyn Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:25 pm

Remembrance always liked looking out at the lake. She noticed that some kid was out failing to skip rocks. When she was really little she remembered going to the lake near her home and skipping rocks. She used to be really good at it. that was when she was young though. Now its been about 13 years since she had done it. Thinking on the past, Remembrance heard a voice. The kid had come over to where she was sitting. "Im just sitting. Wishing my boyfriend was here.. Kinda bumbed out even though im just about to turn 17." Remembrance said, not even looking at the kid.
Remembrance Lyn
Remembrance Lyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:47 pm

Xemnas decided to sit next to her.He gave her some space,since she didn't want to make eye contact."So where is your boy friend now"Xemnas asked.He had hoped he wasn't dead because then she would really have a reason to look all dark and gloomy.She's probably all bumbed out because her boyfriends gone.Now I'm not one to cheer people up but I could try Xemnas thought in his mind.He waited for the girl to give a response.
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Remembrance Lyn Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:53 pm

"Either he is on the durmstrang ship or he is in hogsmede with some friends." Remembrance said looking at the kid for a bit. She couldnt understand why he would care in the first place. Most people wouldnt care much about her. Many people were scared of remembrance because she looked as though she was gothic even though she really wasnt gothic. She picked a rock and threw it into the lake. remembrance didnt feel like trying to skip rocks. It was something childish to do anyways so.. she didnt think she'd like to do it.
Remembrance Lyn
Remembrance Lyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:19 pm

Xemnas was right,she was really down about this."Hey isn't the durmstrang ship parked outside of Hogwarts.If so we could try to find him."Xemnas told the girl.Wow I still haven't asked for her name and we're already going on a journey,Why do I always forget to ask Xemnas thought in his head.Xemnas wondered what she was thinking in her head.It's probably something like this stupid second year doesn't know what he's talking about Xemnas thought again.
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Remembrance Lyn Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:25 pm

"He's been to busy lately." Remembrance said as she threw another rock into the lake. "Oh hey by the way.. My names Remembrance. Mem Memmy or Remsy for short." She told the kid as she still looked over at the lake. the lake always was so peaceful to Remembrance. It reminded her of when Kellan and her had first met. how they were so calm just as the water in the lake was at the moment. It made her smile everytime she saw the lake when it was calm.
Remembrance Lyn
Remembrance Lyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:44 pm

"Hello Remembrance,my name is Xemnas.Nice to meet ya.Anyways the least you could do is stop for a little visit,don't you think.It'd be nice if you could,he'd probably like it as well.I'm not really fond of durmstrangs but we should check just in case"Xemnas told her.He didn't really care for that durmstrang,but he didn't want Remembrance to feel sad anymore.Even if it didn't work,Xemnas was sure it would make her happier somehow.
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Remembrance Lyn Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:30 am

"Its fine that he's busy.. I have other things to do anyways." Remembrance said as she stood up and looked around. "Im always busy.. thats whats making me so upset. Whenever he is gone with his friends or something, im busy with school work or in the case of today, planning parties. its so complicated." Remembrance said as she began to think of what it would look like when she began to get ready for her party. hanging up ribbons on trees, getting the band ready, and everything else.
Remembrance Lyn
Remembrance Lyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:54 am

"Your getting a party ready ?,I didn't know.Well if you need help I'd love to help"Xemnas offered to mem.Xemnas wondered what things she had in store at the party.A goth party,sounds like my kind of party I can't wait to see how it's going to turn out.Ah who knows,maybe it's not goth at all Xemnas thought.He waited eagerly for Remembrance to answer his question.
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top