All the things that were left unsaid - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

All the things that were left unsaid - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

All the things that were left unsaid

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

All the things that were left unsaid - Page 3 Empty Re: All the things that were left unsaid

Post by Shane Diamond Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:19 pm

Feeling her grip on him tighten Shane looked at her with worry shot in his hazel eyes as he looked at her.  "Are you ok Livi? we don't have to do this if you don't want to."said Shane softly but honestly at the same time.  "I don't want to bring up any bad memories."said Shane softly.  He knew that she knew what he was talking about, her more then anything knew what he was talking about. Shane had bad memories on a night broomstick ride as well, it's where he told a girl he loved her and come to find out the next day his heart was crushed when he found his girlfriend cheating on him.

He didn't want her to be uncomfortable, that was the last thing he wanted her to be.  He knew it was going to be hard for her to let go of things in the pass, but Shane was here to help her let go.  Although Shane had to admit he was worried about this stupid marriage law that was going on though. What if him and Olivia didn't get paired up together?  Olivia was the only person that he started to love, and she was the only person he wanted to be with.

Shane didn't want to think about it, but he couldn't help not to though either.  So many people have been crushed by this stupid marriage law he didn't want him and Olivia to be one of them.  Even if they weren't together, Shane would find anyway he could to be with her.  But who knows, maybe the marriage law would put them together, only time know the truth.
Shane Diamond
Shane Diamond
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 265

Back to top Go down

All the things that were left unsaid - Page 3 Empty Re: All the things that were left unsaid

Post by Ekko D'Eath-Augustine Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:52 am

"N - No.. I'm fine Shane. Really.." She said through a fake smile she hoped he'd believe. She didn't want to ruin this, especially not for him. He was a good guy and she knew he cared about her a lot and she cared about him too, but she had been hurt so badly that she was finding it hard to let go of what had happened, especially since they were riding in the sky like she had with her ex.

C'mon Liv. Stop being a wimp. Just forget about him and move on, you have Shane now. He cares about you.. her wolf side chimed in and for once, Olivia agreed with her. She had to move on, no one cared about him anymore, she certainly didn't. She only cared about Shane now, she loved him. She sighed and hugged him from behind. Being careful not to fall off the broom or cause him to lose control, Olivia leaned forward and planted a kiss on his cheek.

"So.. Are we almost there yet?" she asked him softly and curiously. She was eager to find out what this secret place he and his friends had was. Maybe she was a little too curious now but this was the first time in a while Liv was letting go of the past and her fears to just live in the present and make new memories to replace the old and frightening ones she wanted to get rid of.
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
First Year Ravenclaw
First Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 424

http://twoworldscollide.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Diamond Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:10 am

Shane chuckled and smiled. "Were almost there Livi."said Shane softly. He knew she was curious but they were just about there. As he went into a dive he landed softly on the Meadow's grass. The place was decorated with lights and there was a table for two that was beautifully decorated with candle lights.

"It's not much, but me and the guys found it one day when we were riding around the school."said Shane softly. "I come here alot to think."said Shane softly. "I just come here sometimes just to watch the sunset as well."said Shane honestly. "I know a bit cheesy isn't?"Shane asked her chuckling.

"Do you like it?'Shane asked her softly. "If you don't, you can be honest."said Shane softly. "I just maybe you would like it."said Shane honestly. "I just thought seeing how your special to me and I love you, I'll show you our secret place."said Shane softly but honestly.

"I didn't know if you would say yes, but incase you did, I sort of prepared."said Shane softly. "I got everything we need here."said Shane honestly.

the place
Shane Diamond
Shane Diamond
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 265

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top