All the things that were left unsaid - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

All the things that were left unsaid - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

All the things that were left unsaid

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

All the things that were left unsaid - Page 2 Empty Re: All the things that were left unsaid

Post by Shane Diamond Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:13 pm

After a few minutes Shane broke the kiss and looked at Olivia and smiled.  "Livi all the stuff you said before may be true, I might hate being a werewolf but I will never hate you."said Shane softly.  "Please stop trying to find a way for you to push me away, I'm not going anywhere."said Shane softly.  "Ok... so your my creator, not like I had some ugly guy turn me."said Shane joking around with her.  "But all joking aside, I'm not going to hate you because of one accident that you couldn't control on your first go."said Shane softly.

Shane nodded at her statement. "Exactly, it wasn't like I could do anything anyways."said Shane honestly.  "Besides it wasn't really you who did it, it was your wolf side."said Shane simply. "You got to let go of your mistakes Livi, or else your going to be living in a world of doubts and regrets."said Shane softly.  "Which I don't want for you,  your way to smart and beautiful for all that, you deserve some happiness in your life again but just let go off all the mistakes and bad stuff that happened to you and flip a new leap or start a new chapter."said Shane.  "If you tell anyone you know this side of me, I'll deny it to the next day!"said Shane joking around with her.

Seeing a empty table all sudden appear open in the back of the pub Shane smiled before looking at Olivia. "Come on, there's a empty table near the back we can sit at, unless you like standing here having everyone watch us."said Shane.  Slipping his hand into her he smiled at her. "Shall we go my lady?"Shane asked her softly before chuckling.
Shane Diamond
Shane Diamond
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 265

Back to top Go down

All the things that were left unsaid - Page 2 Empty Re: All the things that were left unsaid

Post by Ekko D'Eath-Augustine Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:18 pm

"Okay.." That was the only response Olivia could give Shane. He was telling her he didn't hate her, and he wouldn't no matter what. That what had happened wasn't her fault, it was her wolf side's fault, but she knew it still was her fault no matter what. She knew he wouldn't want to hear that though and Olivia sighed softly before smiling at him. "You win Shane. I won't do that anymore.. I'll just focus on the future." She told him softly with a small smile. She knew that would make him happy, and she was going to make him happy no matter what. He deserved it.

He asked if she wanted to sit down and Olivia nodded. "Yeah, let's sit." She smiled when he took her hand in his and she squeezed his hand slightly. "We shall." She nodded and laughed softly. She wanted to be happy, she wanted to forget everything that had been happening the past few weeks. But she knew that the one thing she wouldn't be able to forget ever was the night she had turned Shane into a creature like her. Sometimes she really hated Nathan, but she didn't know it hadn't been him that turned her. It was Charlie and she hated Nathan for little to no reason now.

"Shane..." She started softly. She hesitated for a moment before she decided to continue. "I don't know what it is about you, but I really like you.." she said softly. "I... Even think I... love you..." She added softly, a little but surprised she'd even said that to him. Normally she would never say anything like that to anyone, but with Shane it was different.
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
First Year Ravenclaw
First Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 424

http://twoworldscollide.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Diamond Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:47 pm

Shane nodded and smiled. "Good that's what I want to hear, you deserve to be happy."said Shane softly.  Shane wanted her to be happy, and he wanted her to be happy with him and no one else.  Shane really thought he had the love that she deserved to have at last.  Love was a hard thing to come by but once you got it don't ever let go of it.  Shane wasn't about to let Olivia go, he loved her to much.

Shane smiled and squeezed her hand lightly before he guided them through the crowd towards the table.  Shane wanted to be happy again, not that he wasn't with his friends but he wanted what his friends had, someone told love and hold.  He wanted to forget everything that happened to him this pass month, but he was going to get revenge on Romeo for making him forget everything.  But he wasn't worried about that now, he was more focused on what was going on now.  As of right now, it was about him and Olivia.

Shane stopped walking and turned and looked and smiled.  " I love you to Livi, I don't know how you gotten under my skin but you did."said Shane softly.  "I tried so hard to close myself off from love, but you opened that one part of my heart I tried to keep lock up due to getting hurt again."said Shane softly.  "I'm your now Livi, but only if you want to be with me." said Shane softly. "I haven't done this in awhile, so I'm asking will you go out with me and be my girlfriend?"Shane asked her softly.
Shane Diamond
Shane Diamond
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekko D'Eath-Augustine Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:41 am

Even though she knew it was bound to come eventually, the question Shane asked still took Olivia by surprise. She felt herself blush at the question and she lowered her head to keep Shane from seeing the blush. It was rather hard to get Olivia to blush from things like this, and she honestly doubted anyone had ever made her blush like that. From something like that anyways.

A thought of doubt ran through her mind as she tried to decide what she should do. There were two parts of her conflicting with each other over what she should do. The girl who wanted to open her heart again and the girl who didn't want to be hurt again. Neither side was winning, and Olivia brought her hand to her chest and she gripped it tightly. She liked him.. a lot, and she wanted to be with him. But she didn't want to be hurt like she had been once before.

Finally one side won and Liv lifted her head to look at Shane. She looked into his eyes and smiled. "Of course I will Shane.. I'd love to be your girlfriend." She told him softly, before leaning in toward him to kiss him softly on the lips. The girl who wanted to open her heart again had won, and the other side of her decided to give him a chance, to trust that he wouldn't hurt her the way Lily's father had. She just hoped she wasn't making a huge mistake by trusting him..
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
First Year Ravenclaw
First Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Diamond Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:01 am

Shane smiled when she said she would be his girlfriend. "You don't know how long I wanted to ask you that."said Shane honestly. "I liked you for awhile Livi, but believe or not I was to shy to ask you cause I thought you didn't feel the same."said Shane softly. "Although the day I burned the song, I seen the pain in your eyes and somehow I knew we were meant to be more although I didn't know that at time, but after I gotten my memory back I knew."said Shane smiling at her. Believe it or not, Shane was a very shy guy but not many people knew that about him.

So many doubts been running through Shane since he started liking Olivia, fear and doubts but Olivia proved that she wasn't going to hurt him. But the more he started falling for her, the more he gotten afraid to open his heart to her. But the side that wanted to be with her won. Shane was glad that Olivia trusted him with her heart, Shane knew how she was with letting people in. Shane was the same way, he been hurt as well but not like Olivia had though.

Kissing her softly on the lips Shane smiled happily at her. "I'm glad you trusted me Livi, and don't worry I won't hurt you or break you I promise."said Shane softly. "You do know you have all of me now right?"Shane asked her smiling. It was true, she had every part of him, his heart and his soul. But he didn't mind, he trusted that Olivia wouldn't crush him or break his heart.

Shane really thought they were meant for each other, they been through hell and back and somehow managed to find each other. They were both hurt by someone they loved deeply, in different ways, but they were still hurt. They were both afraid to love, but they somehow to manage to open up and love each other. Shane thought it was because they had some much in common, it was hard not for them to fall for each other.

Shane Diamond
Shane Diamond
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekko D'Eath-Augustine Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:26 pm

"I've liked you for a while too Shane.. but I didn't say anything for the same reason yoy didn't. I thought you didn't feel the same way about me. And I was scared that something bad would happen if I told you how I felt." She told him. It was somewhat obvious that Olivia's life had been ruled by fear for a while. She was always afraid of something bad happening that she didn't enjoy her life the way it was most of the time.

She was determined to not let fear rule her life anymore though.

"I know Shane. I know.." she smiled at him. "Do you know that you have all of me? Because you do.. I'm yours." She was putting herself in Shane's hands and while she was still a little bit afraid of what might happen, she was willing to take the risk. Hopefully she wasn't making a mistake, but she knew that life wasn't life without a few bumps in the road.

The Ravenclaw girl smiled at Shane and placed her head on his shoulder. "What should we do now?" She asked him. "I doubt you'd want to stay in here all day." She said and looked out a nearby window to see the leaves on trees flowing with the breeze that was blowing.
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
First Year Ravenclaw
First Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Diamond Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:56 pm

"I know Livi, I know."said Shane softly but honestly smiling at her.  Shane knew that what he was doing was risky, but I life without risk is a life not lived.  He was risking it all to be with Olivia. Although he trusted her with his heart and his soul, he knew she wouldn't break it if he didn't break her.  It was a two way deal, if you don't break me I won't break you.

"Hm... how about I take you to the secret place me and the guys discovered?"Shane asked her smiling. He wanted to take her there for awhile, but he wanted to wait to see if they actually start dating before he took her there. It was a real special place for the four of them,  it was where they hung out when they wanted to be alone.  "If you do, we can grab some butterbeers and food from the school before we head out."said Shane softly.  "Although the only one to get there is flying, is that ok with you?"Shane asked her softly.

Shane knew she was a Quidditch fan, but he didn't know if she liked flying or not, let alone with him.   Shane loved Quidditch and flying more then anything, he was always seen flying around the school or Hogsmeade with his friends or alone.
Shane Diamond
Shane Diamond
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekko D'Eath-Augustine Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:30 pm

"Sure, it sounds fun!" Liv responded with a smile as she shifted in her seat to move closer to Shane. She nodded when Shane asked if flying was okay with her and responded, "of course it is! It's not like I'm afraid of flying, I wouldn't be on the Quidditch team if I was." She grinned at him. She stood up from her seat so she wouldn't have to continue on the topic of Quidditch since she might be forced to quit the team, and she looked down at Shane.

"Let's go?" She inquired softly, as her thoughts began to fade toward Quidditch and her decision to possibly quit the team. No one wanted a Werewolf on their team, they were too dangerous. But that didn't make them any less good than anyone else. In fact, some werewolves would make better Quidditch players than most humans. Olivia hated that there was so much hatred toward a race that didn't do anything.

Well, she couldn't say that. Werewolves had a bad reputation because of the bad ones who killed and transformed for no reason. Liv hated being one of them but she couldn't help what she was anymore. She just had to learn to live with it, she supposed. It wasn't like there was a solution to that.
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
First Year Ravenclaw
First Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Diamond Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:44 pm

Shane smiled. "That's what I thought, just wanted to make sure you weren't uncomfortable flying with me."said Shane softly. As the waiter came by Shane ordered a couple butterbeers to go before he placed them in his bookbag. Setting the money on the table he walked towards Olivia and locked his hands into hers. "Lets go."said Shane softly as he lead them out the door.

Once they were outside Shane gotten his wand out of his robes and flicked it. "Never thought I'll use this thing again."said Shane honestly. Pocketing his wand Shane saw his firebolt coming towards him. "You ready to go?"Shane asked her softly making sure she was ready before they went. "I don't know if you flown with some else before, if you haven't you might want to hold on to me, I fly pretty fast."said Shane honestly.

Shane was a very good flyer, he even through around the school a couple of times to get to classes on time. Although he gotten detention for it, but he wasn't the only one who did it either, Kenneth and the other guys did it. Shane was very rebellious and he was a rule breaker, besides rules were for losers in Shane's opinion. Shane haven't followed the rules since his first year at Hogwarts, so he wasn't going to start now.
Shane Diamond
Shane Diamond
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekko D'Eath-Augustine Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:33 pm

Olivia nodded when Shane told her that she might want to hold onto him because he was a pretty fast flier. Though that didn't really bother Olivia, she still held onto him ad they mounted the broom. He asked if she was ready to go and she nodded again. "Yeah, I'm ready." She told him softly.

Olivia had only ridden with someone once before. It had been with her ex, with Lily's father. She didn't want to remember that though, but she couldn't stop herself from thinking about it as they flew. He had taken her on "a date in the sky" as he'd called it then. But it only brough Olivia bad memories now. That was the night Lily had been conceived.. it only reminded her of him and of her daughter that had been taken away from her. Remember this only caused her grip on Shane to tighten.

Olivia shook her head and tried to stop thinking about that though. She shouldn't think of it, it wasn't fair to Shane to think of him. And it wasn't fair to herself either, the memory caused her too much pain. Instead a new fear was planted into her mind as she thought about what was going on now. The new marriage law that had been placed scared her. What if she and Shane had gotten different partners? She didn't want to lose him.. She want to lose the person she loved again...
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
First Year Ravenclaw
First Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top