Escaping life for alittle while - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Escaping life for alittle while - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Escaping life for alittle while

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Escaping life for alittle while - Page 2 Empty Re: Escaping life for alittle while

Post by Shadow Macnair Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:11 am

(OOC: I got what you meant! Wink)

Shadow chuckled. "Sounds like my friends at times, or we sometimes get detention on purpose so we can be together!"said Shadow honestly. "Due to us having separate classes and being in different houses it's hard to see each other at times."said Shadow. "Oh Jamie is the one that stunned him or that's what Shane told me."said Shadow. "I have to get her something, anyone who knows Romeo off his high horse is a friend of mine!"said Shadow chuckling.

Shadow shook her head. "It is a big deal, no one is nice to me but my friends half the Slytherins hate me and the Hufflepuffs, Ravenclaw and Gryffindors don't trust me."said Shadow sighing. "I'm thinking of joining Potter's Army to prove them wrong."said Shadow. Shadow raised her eyebrows at his story. "Wow... that's horrible I'm so sorry Quentin."said Shadow softly. "Well... you probably didn't want to hurt her and she probably wouldn't had believed you to, you know how parents are at times."said Shadow softly.

Shadow smiled at him. "Aw... thanks Quentin, and I like you the way you are, don't change."said Shadow softly. "Well... your the only one who does besides my friends."said Shadow honestly. "I hate being called a blood traitor by Slytherins and evil by people who don't even know me, words can hurt you know."said Shadow softly.
Shadow Macnair
Shadow Macnair
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 101

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top