Letters Between Best Friends - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Letters Between Best Friends - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Letters Between Best Friends

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Letters Between Best Friends - Page 2 Empty Re: Letters Between Best Friends

Post by Hallie Cooper Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:09 pm

Hallie wrote:

Hi Maura,
I hope you and Ryo enjoyed your honeymoon and you're savoring the final days of pregnancy - do update me! I am sorry I've not been able to keep in touch lately I have been extremely busy, what with doing work for the Order and logging more auror hours as I'm not far from completing my training.

So I realised I haven't told you, nor did I update you at your wedding as I didn't want to steal your thunder. Well, it turns out I'm pregnant, eight weeks. I haven't told Toby or my Mum that I debated about an abortion so please keep it to yourself and Ryo, I know I can trust you but seeing as he is your husband I understand you may want to tell him more things now.

Theodore and I hit a little bump when I told him I was pregnant, he was over the moon, ecstatic and proposed. Whereas I told him I couldn't do it. I guess I needed more time to process things and I'm glad to say I'm keeping the baby, we are both on track and getting remarried soon. It'll be a quiet ceremony, unlike last time, and ideally I kind of want it to just be Theodore and I but I guess he may think different that's something we'll need to discuss.

Let me know when you go into labor straight away!

Take care and lots of love
Hallie x

(ooc: I know Maura has had the baby but I figured seeing as she doesn't know IC I'd write as if she still hasn't been told).
[/justify]
Hallie Cooper
Hallie Cooper
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 927
Special Abilities : Non-Verbal Magic, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Maura Goldstein Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:56 am

Maura Hiroku wrote:Hey Hallie,
Me and Ryo had a great Honeymoon in Hawaii! It was great to get away from everything and relax! It's only a couple of days until Ciara gets here! I'm ready for her to be here but nervous at the same time you know? Being a mother is a big step amd I hope I'll be a good mother.  Although everyone says I will, I'm still scared.  

Oh wow Hallie congratulations on being pregnant! I am so happy for you!  I hope you don't abort it, you know I'm against seeing how I'm pregnant but it's your choice.   Don't worry,  me and Ryo won't say a word we promise.  But you know you can't keep it from them forever right? They're going to know somehow.

wow... congratulations once again on getting married again! Now you can have the wedding you always wanted!  This time I won't be waddling down the aisle!  Ciara is suppose to be due in two days,  I'll make sure that Calum or someone is with me!

take care,  me and Ciara love ya lots
Mars & Ciara
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1235

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallie Cooper Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:22 pm

Hallie wrote:

Hi Maura,
I'm glad you had a great honeymoon you'll have to tell me all about it when I next see you! I don't know when that will be, hopefully once you've had Ciara but I'll give you a bit of time together before I come barging through your front door with gifts and wanting to treat her.

I've told them both I'm pregnant but neither know I didn't want to keep it. I am still a bit taken aback by the whole thing, it's not what I wanted, it's not what I thought I'd be at nineteen but I guess we never know what the future holds? It'll be worth it in seven months time and hopefully by then I'll be an auror so I wont be bogged too much with studying or anything - I have my auror exams coming up soon!

Hal

[/justify]
Hallie Cooper
Hallie Cooper
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 927
Special Abilities : Non-Verbal Magic, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top