Last Journey to Hogwarts!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Last Journey to Hogwarts! Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Last Journey to Hogwarts!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Last Journey to Hogwarts! Empty Last Journey to Hogwarts!

Post by Maura Goldstein Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:14 am

Beep beep beep! Maura's alarm clock rang as Maura looked at the clock that read 7 am and yawned before getting up. She knew it was a bit early for her to be getting up but she wanted to get an early start on her chores before she left to go to Hogwarts. Living on a ranch was hard work at times, for there was quite a bit to do. After two hours of doing her chores Maura seen it was nine O' clock she had two hours before she had to go to King cross to board the train to go to Hogwarts. Deciding to take a quick shower before going to the station seeing how she was dirty from doing her chores.

After a couple of minutes Maura was out of the shower and was getting dressed in a black dress with a white mini jacket over it with black flats shoes with a white bow on it. Drying her hair her mother called from downstairs. "Maura Angela get down here now, and eat your breakfast before it gets cold!" "Coming mum, one second!"said Maura as she put a black and white polk a dot headband in her brown curly hair before heading downstairs. "Morning everyone!"Maura called hugging her brother then her mother and father.

"Morning Mars."her brother called to her as her mother said 'morning pumpkin' while her father said 'morning princess.' Taking her normal seat beside her little brother Jayden her mother set her plate in front of her as Maura prayed and then ate her scramble eggs and bacon. She was going to miss her mother cooking, but Hogwarts did make good food but not as good her mother did. After the family gotten done chatting and eating it was ten o'clock which meant they had to get ready to go.

After a couple of minutes of driving they finally reached the station much to a great relief to Maura. She couldn't wait to go back to Hogwarts and see her friends for she missed them like crazy, especially her friend Taranee  who she wrote to everyday almost. Running through the platform Maura hugged her parents and promised to write them as she boarded the train. Looking for a place to sit Maura find a empty spot in the middle of the train and smiled. Opening the door she took a seat by the window and looked out at the kids boarding the train.  

Although Maura had to admit she was going to miss Hallie and Ryo as well as her parents, but she just glad to be going back to Hogwarts.  Besides, it was her last year here so she'll be able to spend more time with them next year.  It made Maura happy but sad at the thought of it, happy cause she'll see Ryo and Hallie more but sad because she was leaving her second home for good and not coming back.
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1235

Back to top Go down

Last Journey to Hogwarts! Empty Re: Last Journey to Hogwarts!

Post by Shane Diamond Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:16 pm

Boy time flies by fast when your having fun, before Shane knew it was almost time for school to start. Now here he was about boarding the train for his last and final year at Hogwarts. He couldn't believe it was his last year here, Hogwarts always been a second home to him, it was going to be hard leaving it and not coming back. Dragging his trunk behind him along with his friends Shane looked at the Scarlet train and sighed. "We might as well enjoy this train ride, it'll be the last one we ride to Hogwarts."said Shane.

Shane tried not to think of graduating and leaving the school, but the thought of it can't leave his head no matter how much he tried. It was a bit of a scary thought, but he knew he wasn't going to be alone, he had his best friends with him so it wasn't so bad. Saying bye to Mrs. Knight and hugging her Shane promised to write her everyday along with his mother, after all Mrs. Knight took him in and raised him as pratically her own.

As he steppd onto the train, Shane looked around for a empty compartment and sighed when he couldn't find any other then in the back of the train. Walking towards the middle of the tain he still looked for some compartments but then stopped as he seen Maura in one by herself. "Hey guys I think I found one with a pretty girl in it!"said Shane smirking as he entered the compartment where Maura was. "Hey Mars, how was your summer?"Shane asked her softly before he placed his owl beside him as he seen Carson and Kenneth coming in behind him. Shane had a great summer with his best friends, they went all over America and had a blast.

Shane Diamond
Shane Diamond
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 265

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenneth C. Knight Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:39 pm

It was finally that time again, Kenneth couldn't believe that it was that time already until Jaybee gave them their letters get to their school supplies. Kenneth didn't want to believe that summer was over, it seemed like it just started. Although he was glad to be going back, he missed Hogwarts and seeing his friends like Maura and his now to be girlfriend Tarannee. Walking along with the guys, Kenneth dragged his trunk along and stopped beside Shane looking at the tain. "Yeah your right mate, might as well enjoy it it'll be our last!"said Kenneth sighing.

Kenneth was sad that he wasn't going to ride the train to Hogwarts after this, he had so many good memories on the train it was unreal. From good to bad, he remembers them all. At lease he will still be able to see the train but not ride it, Katie was a third year, so she still had quite a ways to go. Although he knew he wasn't alone, his best mates were going to be graduating along with him so he wasn't a afraid as he knew some people were.

Kenneth walked into the compartment after Shane did and smirked at Shane's comment. "Ooh... yes you did, and it seems like we knew this pretty girl very well!"said Kenneth chuckling before he took a seat across from Maura and Shane. "How did your summer go in Aussie Mars?"Kenneth asked curious of how it went. He knew she spent the whole summer with Ryo, so they were bound to have a good time together. So they were so in love and perfect for each other, Kenneth thought if the world exploded their love could probably save it.

Kenneth C. Knight
Kenneth C. Knight
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 60

Back to top Go down

Post by Carson A. Garcia Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:57 pm

Carson walked beside the guys feeling the same way they were about their last time riding the train. "Come on guys, of course it'll be our last but lets not think about that until the end of the year!"said Carson. "This year is going to be awesome, I can already tell!"said Carson as he boarded the train behind Kenneth. Carson laughed and smirked at Kenneth's and Shane reply. "Well,well... we ran into the beautiful Maura Goldstein."said Carson as he took a seat beside Shane.

Carson who the guys were sad about leaving, and to be honest so was he, Carson was going to miss Hogwarts more then anything. It was the only place he really felt like he fit in at. Of course Carson was the funny and childish one out of the four of them, but he always felt like he nevered fit in becasuse of that. Hogwarts was his second home, a place where he could be free and act however he liked. He was going to miss it, but he knew he couldn't hold onto Hogwarts forever.

Although Hogwarts was always going to be with Carson where ever he went, it will always be a part of him. No matter where he went or how old he was he'll always be a Hufflepuff at heart. "Yeah how did your summe go with Ryo?" Carson asked along with Shane and Kenneth. "We'll tell you how ours went after you tell us how yours went."said Carson simply. "We asked first so you have to tell us first."said Carson.
Carson A. Garcia
Carson A. Garcia
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Taranee Knight Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:09 pm

Taranee was running late, something that she didn't like doing. Running through the house she quickly ate her breakfast and quickly packed the last bit of her things before heading out the door. Good thing she packed her trunk months ago, or she'll be in trouble. Stupid alarm clock!"Taranee muttered to herself as she gotten into the car as her parents drove towards the train station. After a hour of driving, Taranee finally was there with a hour to spare but it was still late to her seeing how all the good seats were taken.

Maybe the guys and Maura found some good seats for them to sit. Leaving her trunk at the luggage rack, she grabbed her Pearl her snowy owl before she boarded the train walking down the long corridor. Looking into various corridors she apologized until she reached the middle of the train. Hoping that they were in the middle Taranee opened the first one and saw Maura and the guys there. "Oh thank goodness I found you guys, I was hoping someone saved us a seat."said Taranee softly.

Taking a seat beside Kenneth she smiled at him and kissed him softly on the lips. Feeling Kenneth wrap his arm around her she looked at the others and smiled. "Me and Kenneth started going out during the summer, I spent all summer with them!"said Taranee. Taranee had a great summer with Kenneth, Shane, Carson and Jaybee. There was alot of laughter and good times they had in America.
Taranee Knight
Taranee Knight
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Maura Goldstein Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:38 pm

Maura smiled as her three best guy friends came in and took a seat with her. "I'm so glad you guys are here, I was afraid I'll have to ride the train alone."said Maura softly. Maura hated riding the train alone, it was lonely and boring she didn't see how she did it in her first year. Seeing Taranee coming in right after Carson did, Maura smiled more. It was good to see her best friends after not seeing them all summer.

"My summer went great with Ryo, I think this summer was the best summer I had in a long time!"said Maura softly. "I had a great time with Ryo, we went to a party and walked around the beach all in all I had a great summer!"said Maura smiling. Hearing Taranee tell her and Kenneth were dating Maura smiled. "Oh my gosh Tara, I'm so happy for you both!"said Maura honestly. "You two are so cute together!"said Maura giving her a soft warm smile.

"So... how do you guys summer go in America?"Maura asked them softly. "I know you guys told me you were traveling all over, but how was it like?"Maura asked curiously. "I may want to go there next summer."said Maura honestly. There were so many places in America to go explore, it'll be fun to explore different states.
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1235

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top