The fall of a giant - no, my ego is fine thank you.
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The fall of a giant - no, my ego is fine thank you. Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The fall of a giant - no, my ego is fine thank you.

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The fall of a giant - no, my ego is fine thank you. Empty The fall of a giant - no, my ego is fine thank you.

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:50 pm

Tomorrow at nine a.m. I embark on a five day family vacation through Vegas, the Grand Canyon, and finally to my new home in Phoenix, where from there, my college experience begins. My activity will be poor - I may only get out a post a day on my phone during our travels, and I have no idea what will happen to my activity during move in and the first stretch of school. So... hope to see you all on the flipside.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

The fall of a giant - no, my ego is fine thank you. Empty Re: The fall of a giant - no, my ego is fine thank you.

Post by Nathaniel Montgomery Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:51 pm

*clings to desperately*

I am not ready for this.

Leave me to drown in my tears.
Nathaniel Montgomery

Number of posts : 78

Back to top Go down

The fall of a giant - no, my ego is fine thank you. Empty Re: The fall of a giant - no, my ego is fine thank you.

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:53 am

-huggles tightly-
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

Back to top Go down

Post by Everly Bardugo Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:20 am

Sad I haven't gotten to know you all that well but I certainly hope to keep up with you on Skype and that you'll drop in and share your lovely characters with us as the year goes along!
Everly Bardugo
Everly Bardugo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2817

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:05 pm

Thank you, Addie. 

So in about an hour, I leave. =)
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:15 pm

*cries*

Don't leave us ;^;
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:41 pm

Thanks guys.

We're in Vegas. Tomorrow is our trip to the Hoover Dam and then more travelling. Wifi has been poop, so I've only just been able to get on and I'm leaving soon again, so... sorry!
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:51 pm

Must you go? Bollocks to Hoover's stoopid dam. It did nothing to solve the economic crisis anyway!
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Corner Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:05 pm

Well aside from it All, I wish you the best of luck. New experiences are great to have, so yeah being Supportive!
Lance Corner
Lance Corner
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 106

Back to top Go down

Post by Rivah Trenton Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:53 pm

I LOVE YOU JACKLES!
I'll miss you bunches and bunches. If school allows, I do hope that you'll pop onto Skype every once in a while, just to say hi.
I wish you the best of luck with college.
Knock em' dead.
Rivah Trenton
Rivah Trenton
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 291

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top