This Isn't My Idea Of Fun
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

This Isn't My Idea Of Fun Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

This Isn't My Idea Of Fun

View previous topic View next topic Go down

This Isn't My Idea Of Fun Empty This Isn't My Idea Of Fun

Post by Keiran Hayes Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:02 am

It wasn't unusual that Daemon's parents forced him into the company of other Pureblood families. However, when it came to the D'Eaths, he was a bit more displeased than usual. One of the girls, Raine, didn't get on with him very well. They had been shoved into situations their whole life it seemed, then had to be in the common room together at Hogwarts.

This afternoon was no different. Raine would be coming over with Damitrius, who probably wouldn't have a clue how to spend the time, either.. Daemon figured his parents secretly wanted him to like one of them as something significant. No such luck, sorry.

Not sure what to expect, Daemon just sighed and went along with what they asked of him, thanking the house elves faintly as they finished cleaning - it had become habit when he was younger, and was more so now that he'd been forced to realize that Purebloods aren't all that. Flopping down onto the couch in their main room, Dex drank from his glass of water and waited.
Keiran Hayes
Keiran Hayes
Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 548

Back to top Go down

This Isn't My Idea Of Fun Empty Re: This Isn't My Idea Of Fun

Post by Aleksa Carlevaro Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:22 am

"Why do I have to go with you?"

"Because no one else will and I'm not going to the Zograf's alone."

"This sucks."

"Deal with it, you baby."

Calling your older sister a baby, that was always fun. She rolled her eyes as Damitrius seemed to start pouting and she wondered how it was possible that she was her older sister. The girl could be so childish but Raine had learned better than to say anything with the Gryffindor around.

All she knew was that she as not going to be around Daemon Zograf without anyone else around her. She had had enough of being near him at Hogwarts, and now his parents had arranged a "date" for the two of them. She doubted they knew that Damitrius was going with her but it would only benefit them she supposed.

Once they arrived at the Zograf household, Raine sighed and glanced at Damitrius who looked anything but pleased before knocking on the door.

"Hopefully they won't answer and we can just leave."

"For once I agree with you Damitrius."
Aleksa Carlevaro
Aleksa Carlevaro
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 357
Special Abilities : Metamorphagus

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Keiran Hayes Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:48 am

Daemon looked up at the noise from the front door, then closed his eyes tightly in frustration. They were on time, which was somewhat disappointing. Groaning to himself, he stood and made his way to the door slowly. Maybe they would just go away.

Unfortunately, when he opened the door he saw Raine and Damitrius standing there looking about as put out as he felt. Giving them a brief, fake smile, he gestured dramatically for them to come in. "Afternoon." He added belatedly in a weak form of a greeting.

After closing the door, he stuffed his hands in his pockets and made his way into the living room. Figuring his parents would know if he didn't at least talk to them, he attempted to make useless conversation. "How are you two?"

Daemon figured it was obvious that he wasn't all that interested, but sometimes these things would be done regardless of if he cared to participate or not.
Keiran Hayes
Keiran Hayes
Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleksa Carlevaro Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:20 pm

The door opened and Raine's cold eyes settled on a figure she knew all too well. Daemon Zograf stood in front of her and she looked the boy over. Did heir parents really expect her to like that? It wasn't happening. Whatever they wanted, it just wasn't happening. The boy annoyed her and that was all there was to it.

She wasn't sure if her father was one of the parents who wanted them to like each other but she knew her mother was. If her father was one of them, she would not please him this time. No matter how much it pained her not to. He gestured for them to come in and Raine rolled her eyes at him before stepping in, Damitrius entering behind her.

She wasn't in the mood to talk, to him especially, but he tried to make conversation with them. It was undoubtedly because of his parents and both Damitrius and Raine answered simultaneously, "Fine." Damitrius glanced at her sister, Raine glanced back and the grinned at each other before looking at Daemon. They had never been ones to answer anything at the same time. This time was just weird.

"How have you been?" Raine asked the boy, not particularly caring. Damitrius looked around the room, it wasn't as good as their place but it was... Cute, she supposed.
Aleksa Carlevaro
Aleksa Carlevaro
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 357
Special Abilities : Metamorphagus

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Keiran Hayes Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:13 pm

Daemon didn't miss the look Raine gave him, and wasn't afraid to return it as she passed him to walk in. It was even more strange, he thought, that the two sisters who never got along were on the same page today. Then again, even he was on that level today.

Daemon wondered what would happen if they somehow agreed to do as their parents wanted and marry. What would his mates say? Probably something like, 'You must be getting something impressive to have agreed to that union.' Then again, that might just have been him thinking as much.

He just raised his eyebrows at them as they replied simultaneously. When Raine returned the question he lifted a shoulder in a shrug as he replied, "Well, about an hour ago, I was great. Now, not so much."

Dex was sort of at the point where he didn't care if his parents heard him. They knew he disliked her and vice versa. Why they still did this was beyond him. It wasn't like one day he would wake up and think, 'Whoah, wait. Raine is spectacular.' Not bloody likely.
Keiran Hayes
Keiran Hayes
Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top