CUFFE, Mason Thomas
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

CUFFE, Mason Thomas Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

CUFFE, Mason Thomas

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CUFFE, Mason Thomas Empty CUFFE, Mason Thomas

Post by Mason Cuffe Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:12 pm

CUFFE, Mason Thomas O455583-f93f6

Mason Thomas Cuffe
______________________________________________________________________________________

------------------------------------------------------------
INTRODUCTION

FULL NAME: Mason Thomas Cuffe
    NICKNAMES: Doesn't have any real nicknames. People tend to call him just Mason.
    ALLEGIANCE: Dark Follower
    HOGWARTS HOUSE: Slytherin
    CLASSES:  N/A
    WAND: Willow, phoenix feather, 11 inches + inflexible  
    PLAY BY: Gregg Sulkin

APPEARANCE

HAIR: He has brown hair, what is straight. It is not very short and is not very long either.
    EYES: She has brown eyes.
    COMPARATIVE HEIGHT: Quite tall, he is 5'10".
    BODY BUILD: Slim but he has some muscles too little.
    GENERAL APPEARANCE: Some girls may find him attractive and there is girls who don't find him being attractive. Mason is handsome but it doesn't mean she is nice boy. He wears most of times shirts and jeans, also leather jackets. You of course can she him in other clothes too if needed. He most of times wears sneakers or other shoes like that. He doesn't like very much wear suits. Mason tends to go to party jeans, shirt and shoes. Ties are not his thing either but if really need then he can wear them.

PERSONALITY

CHARACTERISTICS:
    ~ Sneaky
    ~ Ambitious
    ~ Sarcastic
    ~ Competitive
    ~ Outgoing
    ~ Unforgiving

STRENGTHS & WEAKNESSES:
    Strengths:
    + Being Independent
    + Being quite mature
    + Active
    + Actually is smart guy but he doesn't want to show it out all the time.
    + Being Adventurous
    + Playing guitar
    + Lying
    Weaknesses:
    - Being nice and friendly
    - Honesty
    - Loyalty
    - Never thinks before does something
    - Cute & pretty girls
    - Parties
    - Trusting others fully
    - Girl who has blonde hair, is pretty, cute, brave, even little bit smart, loyal to him, honest most of times -- he falls do easily for this kind of girl..
    Learning:
    ~ Being good at persuasion
    ~ To be intimidating
    LIKES & DISLIKES:
    +parties
    +cute & pretty girls
    +music
    +playing guitar
    +likes being adventurous.
    +to what ever he likes
    +to do things her way
    +lying
    +Caring about his little sister (People really don't know about it
    )+ Caring about her girlfriend.
    DISLIKES:
    -being unnoticed
    -ugly and fat girls
    -piano sound
    -dislikes it if people don't do like he wants
    -getting reject by girl
    -gets bad grade in some lesson
    -being honest with people
    -trusting everyone who she knows-being grateful
    -being friendly and nice
    -His little sister gets hurt or is bullied or her girlfriend.

GOALS: To find himself a job.
    HABITS & QUIRKS: To bit his lips when he is nervous.
    BOGGART: Being alone and being unnoticed by people.

PERSONALITY: He have never been friendly or nice, he is been always rude and cold towards people, mostly muggleborns and halfbloods. With purebloods he can be friendly but he doesn't like to be it very much. Only person to who he is nice is her little sister but mostly people don't notice it very easily, since they don't hang out very much. He also is quite stubborn. Mason is quite impolite, he has never been polite very much. Towards nice girls she can polite sometimes. He doesn't know what is to be honest, grateful, dependable and so on traits. He just have never needed them in his life, he always wants to do everything his own way and then he needs to lie if he wants to get what he wants. He is quite good at lying. Only person who Mason trusts is his little sister - only these two know about it. Some other people many know too but he mostly tried to hide it but there is some people who have noticed it but they don't say anything. These people think it's sweet and very caring of him. He now trusts his girlfriend too but it's trust what girl have gotten over few years now.

FAMILY & POSSESSIONS

FATHER: Barnabus Cuffe (Pureblood)
    MOTHER: Havana Tew (Pureblood)
    SIBLING/S: Michelle Cuffe, seventh year Slyterhin student. (Pureblood).
    OTHER: Doesn't know much about them
    BLOOD STATUS: Pureblood
    RACE: Werewolf
    SOCIAL STATUS: Wealthy
    PET/S:Owl named Sneaky.

CHARACTER HISTORY

Early Years: Mason Thomas Cuffe was born in 22 May to Barnabus & Havana's first child. One year later was born her sister. His father didn't like very much the muggleborns and halfbloods and so Mason began to hate them too. Even more than her father did. Her mother other hand didn't had anything against them and her sister became like her mother. Years passed and Mason became more and more stubborn, he never listened his parents, always did everything his way. Parents tried to convince her to be not so selfish, rude, cold and so on towards people around him but they couldn't changes him. One day did gave up and let him be like he wants, they almost could have lost him already, he said if they don't stop it he will leave them and go live with her relatives and his parents didn't want to let it happen. His parents always gave him what he wanted and when he wanted it. They have always been quite healthy and wealthy family. He is quietly taking care of his sister, even if he doesn't say out loud that he cares about her, he does. When he was 11 he got letter from Hogwarts. It was no surprise at all.
    Hogwarts Years: First year he didn't make many friends, it was not easy when you are rude and cold. But end of school year he had couple of people who you can call friends. Second year went already better, he made few friends, most of them were purebloods and slytherin like him. Also his sister came to school so she watched quietly over her, actually helped her when she needed or just looked after her. (Still does) In third year he began to using smart girls do her homework and also made some more friends (Even if he actually didn't really needed it, he was good at homework, he was just to lazy do it and also he wanted to spend his time on other things). Fourth year went by like flying, he doesn't remember much about it. His fifth year ended up great. He passed her NEWT's with good grades, there was mostly O's put some E's too. His sixth year also went by flying and he can't member about it either very much or he just doesn't want to remember, who knows why. He also stopped using smart kids for sake of his homework. He does them now on his own, same think it's weird but he doesn't mind it. His seventh year went fast by fast. He did get himself a girlfriend there and they are now already quite close.
    Adulthood: After graduating Mason didn't know what to do with his own life. He moved out from his parents house to his own apartment but he isn't sure what job he wants to do still. He lives her life quietly. He has girlfriend with who he plans to marry one day. His girlfriend Tristan Lycanthe turned him to werewolf like she was. They both decided it was good idea. So he have been on now for awhile. He is still looking for a job actually, basically he enjoy his life so far. He doesn't flirt with random girls like he used in School times, now he has the girl who he loves forever.

BEHIND THE CHARACTER

ALSO KNOWN AS: Krissu
    RP EXPERIENCE: In english sites almost year soonH
    HOW YOU FOUND US: *Looks around* I have like 7 female chars here already
    MAIN CHARACTER: Jessica Wendorf (I guess it was that now)
    PURPOSE OF CHARACTER: I wanted to do a male and also some one who was pureblood.
    RP SAMPLE:
    Spoiler:

Last edited by Mason T. Cuffe on Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:57 am; edited 9 times in total
Mason Cuffe
Mason Cuffe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 398

Back to top Go down

CUFFE, Mason Thomas Empty Re: CUFFE, Mason Thomas

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:05 am

Hey Krissu,

You have a good foundation for Mason here but he can be polished a little bit.

Right now, He seems a little bit too "evil" and self centered - even for a Slytherin. If it isn't any trouble, I'd like you to change that a bit. Maybe make him a little bit more caring? It can just be with his sister or something, you can even make it a secret thing.

He just needs to be toned down a tad with being self centered.

~Hit
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason Cuffe Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:31 pm

I did put that she cares about her sister, maybe in future he can trust someone else more.
Mason Cuffe
Mason Cuffe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:42 pm

I'm noticing some of the things Hitame does, Krissu.

Its okay if he has trust issues. That's understandable. However, he seems like he's too dark and too conceited. And a bit too overpowered.

A 17 year old should not have abilities in manipulation and controlling others that are quite as developed as it looks like they are here.

I really do need you to tone down some of that stuff, please, so he's a bit more balanced.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22551
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason Cuffe Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:13 pm

Em... i took these then out now. I truly don't know what to else to do and add there now.

Mason Cuffe
Mason Cuffe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:20 pm

hm...taking it all out isn't what I was hoping for either. LOL. Some of that is really good. Lets give it a bit of thought. For his age, he probably is working on trying to become charismatic so that its easier for people to want to give him what he wants. That would fit with some of your other traits.

He probably also is pretty good at persuasion. Perhaps he's also learning he can be intimidating if he has to be. but they should be traits he's learning.

Or perhaps he's a bit intellectual and enjoys the contest of trying to outwit someone into giving him what he wants. There are a lot of ways to go with that.

I'd like to see him do that well with, perhaps, underclassmen, and then perhaps have some of the grads not see him as all that. Sort of giving him the "Really?" look if he tries it on them. LOL. I can see him as being competitive enough that he might see that as a challenge rather than a rebuff

Does any of this make sense?
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilie Montez Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:46 pm

Em.. it makes sense yeah but I don't know how to that all right now write down. I need to think about it.. for awhile... My mind lately is quite slow and yeah it takes some time to thinks out too.
Cecilie Montez
Cecilie Montez
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 334

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:52 pm

Krissu,

We allow 14 days for every app. We really want to see your character up and running. Let us know how we can help you to get your app completed.

K.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason Cuffe Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:32 pm

If there is something else what I should write down let me know. I just haven't had lately much time to think what to write down. It's not easy if you have your sister and cousin all the time around you and they annoy you when they want and so on.
Mason Cuffe
Mason Cuffe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:12 pm

I know how that is. i'll go over it again and get back to you.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top