Intruders of the Mind - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Intruders of the Mind - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Intruders of the Mind

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Intruders of the Mind - Page 2 Empty Re: Intruders of the Mind

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:38 am

It's all my fault. I knew it was my fault. I didn't want to join them, and now they took Naomi! It's my fault she could be suffering with them right now... It's all my fault...

Hitame's mind was going crazy with thoughts of Naomi that the girl started to withdraw into herself. Her body began to shake and she curled up, bringing her legs up to her chest. She held them tightly against her, almost like she was in the fetal position and though she tried to keep them back, tears rolled down her cheeks.

"It's my fault..." she said weakly, before collapsing back onto the bed, her body going limp.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:51 am

Sophia gasped as she seen Hitame body going limp. "Hit!"Sophia screamed as she looked at her vital signs and seen that they were going crazy. Getting out her wand, she flicked it at Hitame's body. As the vital signs return back to normal she flicked her wand at her waking her up. "It wasn't your fault Hit, so don't blame youself!"said Sophia softly.

"Besides, do you think you would really join them even if they didn't take her?"Sophia asked her softly. "They will do anything to get you to join them Hit, but you must stay strong for Naomi's stake!"said Sophia softly. "You know as much as I do, she wouldn't want this for you!"said Sophia.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:11 am

As some type of darkness consumed her once again, Hitame was suddenly brought back again. She opened her eyes slowly and as the room focused in around her she looked at Sophia.

"What if they got to her Soph?" Hitame asked weakly, trying to sit up straight. "What if the Death Eaters brainwashed her...? What if they turned her against all of us?" she asked, her breath quickening as she seemed to start to have an anxiety attack.

She couldn't believe everything that was happening to their family. What if Naomi was turned against them all and she joined them? What if she became evil... She couldn't let that happen... Not to her sister. Not to the girl she had worked so hard for so many years to keep safe.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:36 am

Sophia shook her head. "I don't think they brainwashed her Hit, Naomi is a stong girl it takes alot to break her."said Sophia softly. "She's just like you, stubborn as a mule but has a heart of gold!"said Sophia honestly. "Hell if I didn't know better, I think you two are related to me cause you two are so much like me!"said Sophia softly but honestly.

"Don't worry Hit, we'll get her back no matter what it cost!"said Sophia softly. "It's a bit of my fault for not protecting you two from harm, I'm like a big sister to you two, I should of been watching her."said Sophia sighing. "I tried to protect you two, but it seems I failed just like I did with Nikki."said Sophia sadly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:19 am

"It isn't yourt fault Soph..." she said softly. "But it could get to the point where they finally get to her and break her." she said softly. She was the one they wanted, not Naomi but they couldn't convince her so they took her sister instead. The only way to get her back was for her to join them. But by the time she did, it might be too late. The damage to Naomi would already be done.

Why am I so weak? I couldn't even protect my little sister. This isn't fair!

She couldn't stop blaming herself. No matter how many times someone told her that it wasn't her fault, she wouldn't stop thinking it was. It was because of her that Naomi was in danger in the first place. But she couldn't go against what she had learned. She wasn't bad... That was why she joined Potter's Army. She wasn't bad, she was good and she wanted to fight against the Death Eaters.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:31 am

Sophia shook her head. "I know you say that it isn't but I feel like it is some."said Sophia softly. Sophia nodded in agreement. "I know Hit I know, they gotten to me once, lucky I didn't join them completely when I was evil."said Sophai softly. Sophia shivered at the memories she remembered them quite well, especailly calling Hitame weak and pathetic when she wasn't.

"Hit I know your thinking that you weak Hit, but your not."said Sophia softly. "No matter what I told you when I was evil or anyone else, your not weak!"said Sophia softly. "Your one of the strongest person I know, but sometimes stong people can break."said Sophia softly but honestly.

Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:45 am

"If I had joined them before Naomi wouldn't be in this mess..." she said softly. "But I chose not to and now she's gone and probably in a lot of trouble or pain."

Hitame knew that probably wasn't true though. Normally when Naomi was in trouble or hurt, she could feel it for some reason. She had felt something wrong when Naomi first disappeared but lately she hadn't felt anything else. Maybe they weren't hurting her... But there was still a chance that something bad would happen to her.

"I'm scared Soph... I'm scared that they're hurting her in some way..." she admitted softly. Hitame normally wouldn't admit she was scared, even to Sophia who she told everything to. Well not everything... She still hadn't told her about Alex and she wasn't really planning to any time soon.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:00 am

Sophia shook her head. "Don't you dare say that, they will still try to get you even if you joined them!"said Sophia softly.  "Trust me I know."said Sophia softly. Sophia didn't join them, but she was close to and what did they do hurt her little sister and Arabella.  "They just want you because of what you know, just like they wanted me cause I knew alot about the order and I was quite pwoerful, and I still am knowledegeable about the order and powerful."said Sophia softly.

Sophia nodded. "I know you are Hit, so am I."said Sophia softly but honestly.  "I wish I could just read her mind even if it's for alittle bit."said Sophia sighing.  "I just need to know that she's ok.'said Sophia softly. "I let you two down, in so many ways, I just can't forgive myself."said Sophia softly sighing to herself. "You never realize how much gulit you have until soemone you love is missing or dead."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top