Intruders of the Mind
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Intruders of the Mind Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Intruders of the Mind

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Intruders of the Mind Empty Intruders of the Mind

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:34 pm

"What's this?"

"It's a cherry blossom Naomi. A Japanese flower representing serenity and purity."

"Oh, that's so cool!"

"Haha, yeah. It's a pretty cool flower."

A six year old Hitame knelt down beside the lake where her sister had found the cherry blossom. She held the flower in her hand and reached out for her sister's. The younger Naomi stared at her sister as she placed the cherry blossom in her hand. She smiled and brought the flower up to her nose, inhaling its sweet smell.

How could she have let Naomi slip away from her? Why hadn't she been there? If Hitame had been around, Naomi would still be there. She wouldn't be missing, and none of this would have happened. But she'd been stupid and careless. Naomi had paid for her mistakes and it wasn't fair. The fourteen year old girl would never forgive herself if something worse happened to Naomi because she hadn't been there to protect her.

The night before, Hitame had been admitted to St. Mungo's due to an overdose on drugs. The secret she'd been trying so hard to keep from everyone was finally exposed. Xemnas and Sora would undoubtedly notice that she was in the hospital, she highly doubted Sophia wouldn't tell them. And she knew Sophia would find out about her being there, she was a Healer after all. It surprised her that Sophia hadn't been the one to take care of her when she was first admitted to the hospital.

There was no way to hide the fact that she was there now and it kind of upset Hitame. Sophia was the last person she wanted to find out about that, next to her brothers. And now things were even worse since she was plunged back into the depression she had so desperately fought off in the years before. Everything was just like before now and she hated it.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Intruders of the Mind Empty Re: Intruders of the Mind

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:07 am

Sophia been up all night long looking after Hitame who she taken care when she was admitted into the Hospital. Downing her french vanilla cappuccino Sophia let out alittle yawn before she took another look at Hitame's files sighing to herself. Why on earth would she want to overdose on drugs? Sophia knew she was depress, but drugs was never the answer, she found that out the hard way as well. Sophia was depress as well, but she never let it showed for anyone else to see it.

Walking down the corridor she entered Hitame's room and looked at her with her gold eyes and sighed. "Oh I see your up, how are you feeling?"Sophia asked her softly. "You overdose on quite a bit of Spice."said Sophia softly. "I'm not going to yell at you Hit, I know why you did it but you do know that it isn't the answer trust me!"said Sophia honestly. "Believe me I know, I tried every potion out there to releive my pain but it always comes back to me and one time I did it so much Arabella had to take me here and I had to be rehab for months!"said Sophia honestly.

It was one of Sophia's biggest secrets but she thought she'll share it with Hitame cause she'll know how dangerous doing drugs is. "I went off into the deep end after I lost my family, so I know how you feel."said Sophia softly. "I know, you think I don't but to be honest I really do."said Sophia softly. "I lost my little sister Nikki and the love of my life Andrian, after that I didn't see the point of living at all."said Sophia looking down at at the floor. "I wanted to give up on everything, but then I had something worth fighting for and that's my friends and my daughter."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:43 am

Hitame looked down at the blanket that covered her when Sophia entered her room. "I didn't mean to." she said softly in response to everything the older girl had just said. "I didn't realize how much I used." she added. It didn't justify the fact that she'd been doing drugs in the first place, but at least Sophia would know that she hadn't meant to actually overdose.

"I know I shouldn't have been doing them..." she started. "But I couldn't find anything else... Naomi's gone Soph... She just... disappeared and we can't find her." Tears rolled down her cheeks as she spoke in a shaky voice and she looked at Sophia. "It's all my fault... I couldn't help her... I should have been there for Naomi and I wasn't..." she nearly screamed.

The thoughts of Naomi being hurt or dead haunted her mind and she felt like she was slowly losing her mind. "What if she's hurt Soph?" she asked. "Or... What if she's dead?" Her eyes widened and her grip on the sheets over her tightened as fresh tears sprung to her eyes. She wouldn't be able to deal with it, if Naomi was dead. She just hoped the horrible feeling she's had wasn't anything bad.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:56 am

Sophia looked at her and frowned. "I understand Hit, but do you honestly think Naomi would want this for you?"Sophia asked her softly. "Of course she wouldn't, you know that as well as I do!"said Sophia honestly. "I know your hurt Hit I really do, I'm still hurt and confused and I lost my sister and boyfriend a year ago!"said Sophia softly. "But I realize what I was doing wasn't going to bring them back, and they'll always be with me no matter what."said Sophia.

Sophia shook her head at her response. "I felt the same way when I lost Nikki, like why I wasn't there to protect her, but it wasn't you fault!"said Sophia softly. "Sometimes things just happen that we can't explain."said Sophia honestly. "I don't think she's dead Hit, something tells me she's out there trying to find out as much as your trying to find her."said Sophia soflty. "I'll help you in any way I can to help you."said Sophia hugging her.

"We'll find her Hit I promise!"said Sophia softly hugging the only little sister that she had now. "We'll get through this Hit, we always do!"said Sophia giving her a soft warm smile.

Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:01 am

Hitame couldn't stop thinking about what Naomi could be going through. She didn't know how she was doing, if she was safe. And the strong feeling of guilt was not waning at all. How could she have just left her sister alone? She'd been selfish, even though she and Naomi were fighting that had never stopped her from trying to protect her sister before.

"I miss her Soph..." she said softly, feeling Sophia hug her. She covered her eyes and continued to cry, her hands quickly becoming wet with tears. "I need to find her... She's been missing for so long!" she cried. "I don't understand how none of us noticed she was missing immediately! It's been four months now! She disappeared before the end of the year!"

Her voice cracked and the Gryffindor just cried. "Xem isn't any help either..." she gasped between sobs. "And worst of all he made Sora go back to his reserved self!" she said somewhat angrily. All the work she and Naomi had done to get Sora to be more outgoing, was ruined by Xemnas. "It isn't fair..." she said softly.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:33 am

Sophia nodded. "I know you do Hit, but we'll find her."said Sophia softly. As she mentioned Xem her eyes turned red in anger. "I can't believe he'll do that, Sora was so out-going!"said Sophia angrily. Sophia was good friends with all of them, but she was close to Sora, Naomi and Hitame the most.

"I know this might be hard for you to think about Hit, but where did you last see her?"Sophia asked her softly. "Maybe we can look there and see if see any clues there and got from there."said Sophia hoping that would cheer her up some. "It's a start, but I have a couple of Auror friends that can help us!"said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:10 pm

"It took so long to get him that way, and Xem comes and just ruined it!" she nearly screamed. "Everything's just falling apart slowly..." she said, suddenly becoming very soft. Her family wasn't anything like before. They were fine when they thought their parents were gone.

But as soon as they found out they were alive, everything went downhill. First with Xemnas having been in a coma for a while. Then the Death Eaters trying to get her to join them while she had lost her memory. Now Naomi was missing and Sora was reserved once more.

What else could go wrong?

What had just happened to her with Spice. That's what could go wrong. She looked at Sophia and wiped her eyes. "The last time I saw her was in Hogwarts... We had a fight and she just walked away. I thought she just didn't want to see me. But I guess not..." she said softly.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:09 am

Sophia nodded understanding what she meant, Sora was always out-going and friendly to her but she did remember him being shy and stuff at first. "I may have to have a talk with Xem if you don't mind."said Sophia angrily trying to keep her cool.

Hitame can from a rough background, almost as rough as Sophia's background herself. Although she was glad that she helped Hitame get back on track after she lost her memory though.

"Ok... that's a start, if we can we'll look all over Hogwarts for clues of where she could be."said Sophia softly. "Maybe she just needed some space Hit, and someone maybe just took her."said Sophia softly. "I don't think she ran away cause she doesn't love you anymore."said Softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:02 am

"Do what you want with him Soph... It isn't going to change him one bit." Hitame said softly. She had honestly already lost hope of Xemnas changing. Maybe he would, but she doubted anything would be different until Naomi was found. She wanted everything to go back to normal, how everything was before they found out their parents were alive.

But without that... I wouldn't have known Sora and Xemnas were my brothers... she thought. Without them, we wouldn't know we were related... We wouldn't be together as a family... her subconscious added.

"Soph... Sometimes I wish I had never found out my parents were still alive." she said softly. "But then I think... If I hadn't found out... I wouldn't have known Sora and Xem were my brothers. We wouldn't be together... But they caused a lot of damage too... We're being hunted because of -" she stopped mid sentence and stared at Sophia.

"It's their fault!" she almost screamed. "Soph, Naomi wouldn't run away. She wouldn't. Even if she was mad at me." she continued quickly. "They did it. The Death Eaters! Or even... our parents. One or the other. They took Naomi! I'm sure of it!" she slammed her hands onto the metal lining of her bed and cut her skin a bit on the sharp metal.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:20 am

Sophia nodded. "Yeah I know... but it's worth a try."said Sophia softly. "I honestly don't think there going to change, I hate to say that but true."said Sophia sighing. Although they both knew it was true, the chances of Xem changing was a miracle.

"Sometimes finding things out can be good and bad for you in so many ways."said Sophia softly. "Just be glad you know you have family, even though it's bringing you bad things!"said Sophia. "Family isn't always perfect, but it's what keeps you together!"said Sophia softly.

"I'm thinking the death eaters took her to try to get to you."said Sophia softly. "I mean think about it, they want you to join and the only way to make you join is to take the one thing you love away from you!"said Sophia angrily as her eyes turned red in anger. "We got to find her Hit, god knows what there doing to her!"said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top