Hi, Im Joshua
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hi, Im Joshua Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hi, Im Joshua

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hi, Im Joshua Empty Hi, Im Joshua

Post by Joshua Alden Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:56 pm

Okay so Joshua has recently moved back to Hogsmead and he became a member of the Order of Phoenix and he wishes to meet other members of the order and he might even become an auror, but he wants friends so maybe someones up for this.
Joshua Alden
Joshua Alden
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 84

Back to top Go down

Hi, Im Joshua Empty Re: Hi, Im Joshua

Post by Evander Yaxley Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:31 pm

I have Jake Collins who's part of the Order and is also an Ex-Gryffindor. He's turning twenty-one though, so he's a few years younger than Joshua. He also has a three year old daughter who is pretty much always with him since her mother died.

Alexis d'Eath who is nineteen turning twenty and an Ex-Ravenclaw. She's a Werewolf Death Eater who is probably going to end up in in Azkaban soon because of some things she's done.

Atticus Bletchley is eighteen turning nineteen and an Ex-Slytherin. He's the Administrative assistant at St. Mungo's and is engaged. Other than that there's not much to him.

Then I also have Ryo Hiroku who is a recent graduate from Hufflepuff, so he's also just joined the Order. But he was in PA before that.

Last edited by Jake Collins on Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Evander Yaxley
Evander Yaxley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 585

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:51 pm

I have a number of graduates for you to sample at your convenience. Smile

Athena Rookwood - Coming up to twenty years old, she is married, has two children of her own and her infant sisters-in-law are dependent upon her. She is a firecracker, a wise-ass and doesn't like to be second guessed. She's already experienced Azkaban and her Death Eater beliefs are steadfast despite having cooled somewhat. She's in need of a friend, I think - or, probably, an affair. :3

Helene Delacour - A troubled Healer who has a potion addiction but shows no outward evidence of it at all. She's a serial dater, a Veela, and as such is something of a commitment phobe. She's got a listening, willing ear, however, and is a good friend, if nothing else. She's also in the Order - she's a twenty something.

Elijah Krum - A corrupt, morally debauched, sexually debauched politician whose primary drive is women and his family. He is engaged to be married, vying currently for an affair with a younger woman - the eldest daughter of Athena's father-in-law - and generally has no respect for himself or those around him though he claims he does. Beneath it all, he's a good person and a very good friend. Eli is Order-centric but has Death Eater leanings and sympathies. He's twenty.

Er..I think that's it.
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshua Alden Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:01 am

i would love to befriend them all and maybe as you said have an affair with one of them,Elijah.
And Ryo and Jake sound great too maybe i could meet them all but i need a slow pace since im kind of new to this so yeah
Joshua Alden
Joshua Alden
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyjakiu Thistle Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:08 am

Well, in my vicinity I only have one character ^^

Her name's Freyjakiu Thistle. She's generally a Slytherin all around, and isn't an Order member nor a Death Eater. She's dating a former coworker of hers and is generally accepting of everything, plays piano, and memorizes everything she wants. She's just graduated and is actually almost twenty.
Freyjakiu Thistle
Freyjakiu Thistle
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 35
Special Abilities : Occlumency-In-Progress

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshua Alden Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:35 am

i think i might want to be friends with Elijah,Frey,Jake, and be befriend with Delacour so he might help her over her addiction

Last edited by Joshua Alden on Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Joshua Alden
Joshua Alden
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshua Alden Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:50 am

I'm going to start a thread for me and helene delacour in st mungos
The thread

Last edited by Joshua Alden on Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Joshua Alden
Joshua Alden
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Evander Yaxley Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:58 am

Sorry, I just saw this. Would you like me to start a thread for Jake and Joshua?
Evander Yaxley
Evander Yaxley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 585

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshua Alden Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:06 am

yea sure you decide where
Joshua Alden
Joshua Alden
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Marek Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:58 am

Hello! Name's Addie :)Firstly, I read your application and immediately loved Joshua. Especially his Corgi. I want one so flipping bad it's ridiculous.

This here is my character Audriana! She's 24. She basically has issues making friends, because she can't trust people. That said, her only friend right now is Jake, so she might could use another buddy. I figure she's more likely to be friends with guys because of her line of work being so masculine (She finds things and people, and isn't afraid to march herself into Knockturn Alley to do it, though she's no Death Eater). If you're interested, her application is in the signature Smile
Simon Marek
Simon Marek
Durmstrang Graduate
Durmstrang Graduate

Number of posts : 333

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top