Making friends (Ciara)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Making friends (Ciara) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Making friends (Ciara)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Making friends (Ciara) Empty Making friends (Ciara)

Post by John Walker Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:37 pm

John walked into the common room he dropped his bag and flopped down in the large chair he seem to have claimed as his for the duration while he was at school. Leaning back he sighed and covered his eyes as he dropped off his shoes to the floor . Finally he could relax but it was then several girls giggling passed by and he shook his head. “Just keep on movin'.” he said softly and they did much to his relief. Looking down at the bag he pulled out his book of potions and opened it now comfortable he chose to read and ignore the looks from the others in the common room around him.

He didn't care all he was interested in was passing this year and not failing anything he'd made a promise and so was going to keep it even if it board him doing it. Reaching down he reached aimlessly into his light green duffel bag once more but this time he pulled out a can of soda just one of six his father had sent him that week. Popping the top he downed the fizzy liquid and sighed a relived sigh. He then turned the page as he read or rather browsed the pictures on that page.
John Walker
John Walker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 136
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals (Wolves)

Back to top Go down

Making friends (Ciara) Empty Re: Making friends (Ciara)

Post by Malmuira "Moira" Crawford Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:15 pm

Ciara had been up in the girl dormitory with a few other girls most of the day after her classes had finished. She had been hoping to just relax but soon after she'd arrived, the other girls came and immediately demanded that she play Truth or Dare with them.

Ciara had never really liked playing these games with the girls, it almost always got her into trouble. But of course they would not stop, so she ended up playing. "Ciara's turn. So Ciara, truth or dare." Ciara gulped and thought for a few moments.

"Truth."

The girls giggled and Ciara gulped again. "Is it true thaaat..." the girl stopped and looked at the other girls. "You like John Walker?" Ciara's eyes widened and she shook her head vigorously. "Ohh, I think she does." Another girl purred and Ciara looked around. "No. I don't." she said in a shaky voice.

"Oh come on. We know you do." The eleven year old shook her head again and one of the girls pulled her to her feet. "I think he's in the common room, come on!" she exclaimed and the three other girls pulled Ciara down to the common room. Just before the entered, the three others stopped and pushed Ciara into the common room.

The Ravenclaw slipped on the remaining steps and she fell into the common room. "Ow.." she said softly, holding her ankle obviously having hurt it.

[OOC: I hope you don't mind I kinda wrote in that Ciara had a crush on John.]
Malmuira
Malmuira "Moira" Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 388

Back to top Go down

Post by John Walker Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:19 pm

John looked over at the door as he heard talking , girls talking he once more rolled his eyes and looked back at the book on his knee he didn't look back up until he heard a girl say ow. He frowned as he watched her hold her ankle “ Hey, you okay?” he asked as he closed the book and placing the can on the floor by his feet. He knew just how mean girls could be he'd had his fare share being in Hogwarts and a single boy. Placing down his book he stood up at first he didn't walk over then he realized she had hurt her ankle. Moving over to her he did what he knew was best picking her up in his arms he carried her to the couch.

“ I heard what those girls said.“ he said and looked down at her ankle taking a cloth he walked to a bowl of water and wet it, ringing it out he placed it over her ankle. “ There, that feeling better?” he asked moving to sit next to her on the couch.“ Its Ciara right, seen you about the school.” he said picking back up his soda and started to drink it again.
John Walker
John Walker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Malmuira "Moira" Crawford Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:01 pm

Ciara tried to move her ankle a bit but couldn't and she just winced at the pain it created for her. She realized John had gotten up and she looked at him. "Y... Yeah, I'm okay." she said softly, wincing at the pain again. She noticed he'd walked over to her and when he picked her up, she blushed and looked down at her hands.

She tried to make the blush go away but it was pretty much futile. When he put her down on the couch and said he'd heard what the other girls said, she lifted her head and looked at him wide-eyed. "What do you mean...?" she asked. "What exactly did you hear?" she added and realized her blush was now clearly visible.

"Yeah, my name's Ciara." she responded quietly.
Malmuira
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by John Walker Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:40 pm

John smiled friendly at her “They were teasing you, if I were you I'd ignore them.” he said as he moved the cold cloth, he turned it over and replaced it as he knelt in front of her holding her foot as he could see some swelling in it.” I feel a little like prince charming in Cinderella. ”he said  and chuckled softly.” your ankles bruised Ciara, I wouldn't move it yet.” he saw the slight redness in her cheeks and smiled again. John moved to pull a small stool towards her he placed a cushion on it and gently placed down her foot. Now he moved to sit beside her but not to close. “Okay, Hi, Its nice to meet you Ciara, I'm John, your a first year I'm guessing, I'm third.” he said and glanced at the door as he heard the girls giggling, leaning over he spoke quietly to her. “You know having a third year around you would stop those girls, I kinda know more spells than they do, being older has its advantages, I could turn them into toads.” he told her as he sat back and reached down for his soda. Thinking she might like one he pulled his bag over and searched in it. Pulling out a single sock he looked at her.

“You know I thought I lost that weeks ago, hope that sandwich isn't in here.” he said and chuckled hoping to make her relax as he knew young ones get scared around older kids thinking they would harm them. He on the other hand would do no such thing as mad as he could get some time he would never hit any one younger than he was as he felt it was wrong to do. He brushed his hair off his face and smiled at her pulling out the soda can and offered it to her “ soda?” he asked
John Walker
John Walker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Malmuira "Moira" Crawford Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:11 pm

Ciara sighed softly and looked down at her injured ankle as John spoke. "I'm not so sure that would really help..." She said. Ciara could be outgoing when she wanted to be and it was easy for her to make friends because of it, but it was also easy for her to make enemies, even if she didn't want any. The girl who had started the whole thing was sort of her frenemy. She would do anything to see Ciara embarrassed but she also always acted like a friend.

Ciara never caught onto how that worked, but she could feel there was something different about her relationship with the girl than with the others. "She doesn't back off." She stated, still looking down. "It would be cool if you tried, but she won't leave me alone and she might hurt you in the process." she added. When he found the sock, Ciara couldn't help but giggle softly at his comment about a sandwich he hoped he didn't find along with the sock and she nodded when he offered the soda.

"Thanks." She said softly, taking the soda from him gently.
Malmuira
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by John Walker Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:28 pm

John looked at the door way and shrugged his shoulders “ your welcome, that's okay nether do I” he said smiling as he took a sip of his soda, John looked at Ciara as she spoke of him getting hurt. “ I have had worse trust me” he said softly he placed down the soda can and lifted his shirt to show her a scar “ fell off a hypogriff, and this one..” he moved his top to show a thick scar on his chest. “ Hit by my father, he won't be doing that again.” he said his voice was cold, but he quickly pulled his top down and smiled at her, “ but thanks for the concern all the same. “ he picked his can back up and sipped it as he moved to the door opening it he stood leaning on the frame.

“So which one of you so called ladies hurt my friend there?” he asked his arms folded as he flexed his chest muscles as he waited for the girl to talk. He wasn't actually going to do anything unless they did it first. But he knew making them wait would be worse. His eyes looked at them all one my one as if analysing them. “ I'll tell ya one thing she has more guts than all of you all put together.” he said
John Walker
John Walker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top