If today was your last day...
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

If today was your last day... Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

If today was your last day...

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

If today was your last day... Empty If today was your last day...

Post by Maura Goldstein Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:53 am

If today was your last day... Top
If today was your last day... Austin-ally-gallery-pics-09
----------------------------------------------------
MAURA ANGELA GOLDSTEIN
----------------------------------------------------
Hiya guys,
I'm Maura and I'm a 7th year Hufflepuff student. I'm eighteen years, and I'm engaged to be married with Ryo Hiroku . I used to be a shy girl, but after EVERYTHING I been through, I matured ALOT over the years!   I was born on February 13th and the oldest and the only girl out of the Goldstein siblings, I already have quite a few of friends, but  I can always have more, and I  already have quite a few enemies and people I hate but more the merrier! Sorry boys... but I'm  happily taken by the love of my life Ryo Hiroku but feel free to have a crush on me but I won't feel the same!

If today was your last day... Family
Sam Nesbitt always been like a big brother I never had, he been there for me since we were in pre-k at our muggle private school. We always got each others back no matter what, his little sister is always one of my best friends as well.

Sarah Nesbitt is one of my best friends, but she's also like a big sister to me, like Sam she always been there for me since day one.

Kenneth Knight is one of my best guy friends,  like Ryo and Hallie, Kenneth had been there for me since day one!  He's VERY protective of me,  and he doesn't let anything bad happen to me!

Carson Garcia is another best guy friend of mine,  he always makes me laugh when I'm down and it's nice to have a friendly fellow hufflepuff to talk to!

Jaybee Brisk he's another best guy friend of mine,  I go to him when I need help with homework or I need some intelligent advice! He's VERY smart but he's also very loyal friend!

Shane Diamond is the last of my best guys friends, like the other three, he been there for me since day one!  He's VERY protective of me and always has my back no matter what!

Katie Knight is like a little sister I never had,  she reminds me alot of me when I was shy and innocent!  She's VERY bubbly and sometimes devious at times!  there's alot of times me and the guys go to her for help planning devious pranks!

(Hallie also goes up here as well, but the same as in friends applies here!)

If today was your last day... Friends-1
Nick Potter is Sarah's new boyfriend, lets just say we didn't get along at first but over time I started to approve him. Were not best friend but were pretty good friends and we got each others backs.

Hallie Cooper is one of my best friends, I really don't know how we met but since that day we became partners in crime and best friends.  Hallie been through everything with me,  from the bad to the good she been there.

Taranee Raine is one of my best friends as well, (who's said you can't have more then one BFF!) although I haven't known her long, but she been by my side every inch of the way to talk when ever Hallie was causing trouble or in detention.

Hitame Higurashi is a good friend of mine as well, Ryo introduced me to her. Were not the bests of friends, but were always there when we need each other.

Adrienne Reynolds is a good friend of mine,  I could go to her to talk about anything and everything! She understands me for who I am, not that the others one don't but with her I can talk about vampires, werewolves or other creatures which is quite interesting!

Kaiden Poliakoff used to be a enemy of mine before he apologized for using me to become more popular cause I was a vampire at the time.  Were good friends and he has my back in a time of need!  I think Addie really has changed him, and for the good that is of course!

If today was your last day... Love

Ryo Hiroku is the love of my life, through the year, not only has he became a friend to boyfriend but now I'm engaged to him and pregnant with our baby girl!  I love Ryo to pieces, he has all of me, and he knows he does! He has my soul and my heart but I know I'm in good hands,  he treats me like a princess!  He been there for me through EVERYTHING, the good and the bad, he loves me for me and he doesn't try to change me!

If today was your last day... Ene-1

Ugh...  Henry Yewbeam is a such a cruel guy, he used to be SO nice and he very sweet and down to earth guy.  It wasn't until he cheated on my best friend Hallie that his heart started turning cold.  I can't believe he tried to kill me just to get to Hallie! Ugh... if I see that creep again he'll see the side of Maura Goldstein he never wished he had!

Credit goes to mariari00/Chrissy! of Caution2.0 @#$!%$! Please leave credit intact! I like to bite!

Last edited by Maura Goldstein on Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:54 pm; edited 4 times in total
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1235

Back to top Go down

If today was your last day... Empty Re: If today was your last day...

Post by Nick Potter Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:15 am

Nick and Maura are friends!
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2915

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:54 pm

Ryo should go under lovers! cx

Alexis under enemies. Damitrius probably should too since she'd probably blame Alexis being in trouble on Maura.

Hit knows Ryo well, so they should probably be friends :3

Kaiden...somewhere? I guess enemies
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 994
Special Abilities : Metamorphmagus

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Maura Goldstein Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:33 am

added to list! Wink
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:41 am

Ohohoh! Kaiden wants to apologize to Mars! I think we need a thread for that cx
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Maura Goldstein Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:03 am

Ok... you want to start or shall you?
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:14 am

I can if you want, but I'll have to go it tomorrow. I'm gonna go to bed soon ._.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Maura Goldstein Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:26 am

Mkay, I'll start it! Wink
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:30 am

Woo thanks! I need to go to bed, that typo isn't cool.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Maura Goldstein Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:02 am

here it is, Kaiden/Mars thread!
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top