Alitte too late to apologize
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Alitte too late to apologize Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Alitte too late to apologize

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Alitte too late to apologize Empty Alitte too late to apologize

Post by Maura Goldstein Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:00 am

(Ooc: this is before school ended!)

It was only a week of school left and Maura was really sad to see Hallie and Ryo leave this year, she was really going to miss them. It wouldn't be the same without going on crazy adventures with Hallie or just cuddling up to Ryo on cold days in the Hufflepuff common room or just walking around the Hogsmeade with him talking about anything and everything. Of course those things were little, but those moments were what kept Maura going. It was the last Hogsmeade trip for the term and Maura wanted to make the best of it with Ryo and Hallie before they left. So she agreed to spend half the day with each one, but it turned out they had finals and couldn't make it. Although she promised them both that she would be careful, although she thinks Ryo or Hallie put a protection charm on her to keep her from getting hurt again.

Walking through the Hogsmeade village she headed towards the three broomsticks to get a butterbeer. She really needed a firewhiskey to calm her nerves but Sophia said she wasn't allowed to have it for a week seeing how she was still a bit weak from waking up from a coma she been in for a week at St. Mungo's. Although Maura had to take various potions and see Sophia one a day every week, she was physically fine but emotionally scarred for life. Although she was glad that Alexis and James wouldn't hurt anymore people, seeing how they were locked up for good. They did enough to her and her friends to last her a lifetime of pain and suffering.

As the waiter came towards her, she gave him a soft warm smile. "May I have a butterbeer please?"Maura asked him softly. "Here sweetie, I'll get that right in for you."said the waiter as he walked away. Getting out some chocolate frogs out she started eating them before she dug into her bookbag for her book and started reading.
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1235

Back to top Go down

Alitte too late to apologize Empty Re: Alitte too late to apologize

Post by Kaiden Poliakoff Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:48 am

Something had been bugging Kaiden for a long time and he really hadn't been able to figure out what it was. But it'd been bugging him since he talked to Vivianna about Maura and her being a Vampire and how he had... used her.

There was his answer.

He felt bad about what he had done, but he couldn't exactly change what had happened. Either way, he never liked Maura that way. He felt bad that he'd used her and maybe he should've just never dated her. Too bad he couldn't change it. He had to apologize. He had to. But he highly doubted that Maura would want to talk to him at all. He knew that she thought he was nothing more than a prick.

"I have to apologize..."

Kaiden nodded, wringing his hands together as he walked down the streets of Hogsmeade.He walked toward the Three Broomsticks, having seen Maura walk in a few minutes ago. He sighed and cracked his knuckles, before opening the door and walking in. He stood at the door for a few seconds and then walked closer to the table where Maura was sitting at. He was actually a little scared of what she might to do him, especially without her new boyfriend there. He'd stopped her from doing anything stupid last time, but he wasn't there this time.

"Mars..." he stopped for a second after saying her nickname and cleared his throat. "Maura, I... need to talk to you." he said in a timid tone, changing her nickname to her actual name knowing she probably wouldn't like him calling her that anymore. "Please." he added softly.
Kaiden Poliakoff
Kaiden Poliakoff
Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 418

Back to top Go down

Post by Maura Goldstein Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:59 am

As the waiter set her butterbeer down Maura smiled. "Thanks, here you go and keep the rest as a tip!"said Maura softly. As the door opened Maura looked up hoping to see Ryo or Hallie but it was only Kaiden Poliakoff. Rolling her eyes at the sight of him, she noticed that he started walking towards her table.

As her eyes turned red at the sight of him, she started calming herself down before she done anything stupid. "My name is Maura, only person that can call me that is Ryo and my friends and your not one of them."said Maura calmly. When he said he wanted to talk her, Maura's eyes turned even more red but quickly went back to normal as he started talking to her in a soft voice that wasn't like him.

"What do you want to talk to me about Kaiden? there's nothing to talk about."said Maura softly as she took a drink of her butterbeer. "Let me guess, you want to apologize for using me."said Maura softly. "A bit late don't you think?"Maura asked him as her slowly turning back to red.
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaiden Poliakoff Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:15 am

Kaiden froze a little when he saw Maura's eyes turning red. He knew that meant she was angry and he knew that seeing him probably wasn't what she wanted. But he had to do something about the whole using her situation. "I know it was wrong. I didn't think that you'd be hurt, I was stupid, a jerk and I'm sorry."

He really didn't expect her to forgive him but he needed to get that off his chest. He truly was sorry that he used her, honestly at first he had never meant to. But when he noticed how people were afraid of her because of what she was, his greed and idiocy took hold of him.

"I honestly didn't mean to." he told her. "It's just... You know how I can be. I'm really sorry though..." Maura knew that it was hard for him to apologize for anything and if he was apologizing to her it was because he really felt bad for what happened. "I'm not asking for you to take me back. You have Ryo and I'd only hurt you again." he tried to keep his voice from shaking as he spoke.

"All I'm asking for... Is a chance." he stopped and thought. "One chance, that's it. A second chance. To show you I've changed. I just want to be your friend... At least be near you. Just to watch out for you. That's it." he stopped again and thought about what he'd heard from someone.

"I heard you were in St. Mungo's for a while... What happened?" he asked with genuine concern.
Kaiden Poliakoff
Kaiden Poliakoff
Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maura Goldstein Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:01 am

Maura laughed at his comment. "You weren't just stupid and a jerk, you were a complete ass to me when I didn't deserve it!"said Maura calmly. "All I ever was was good to you, I didn't deserve what you did to me, but it's all in the pass."said Maura softly. "Although I'm happy now, Ryo treats me better then any of my pass boyfriends ever did!"said Maura looking down at her two hearts merging into one necklace and smiled.

Maura chuckled at his comment. "I don't expect you to take me back, even if you did I wouldn't because I have Ryo now."said Maura softly. "Although I accept your apology, and we can be friends but it'll take me awhile to trust you."said Maura softly. "But we can start from the bottom and may our way up right?"

Maura asked him as she took a drink of her butterbeer and wrinkled her nose as it became hot due to sitting there. "Ugh... gross!"said Maura as she gotten out her wand and made it cold again.

"How do you know about that? no one knows of that!"said Maura softly. "Well... seeing how you know, I guess I'll tell you that I was tortured by James Darling, a evil and cruel bastard but it hasn't been the first time that he tortured me, but this time was worse."said shivering as she recalled everything he did to her. "He cut me up in so many ways Kaiden, I was almost dead when I arrived at Sr. Mungo's, they put me under a potion but I had a allergic reaction or something to it that put me in a coma for a week, I just gotten out of it alittle while ago."said Maura softly.

Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaiden Poliakoff Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:03 pm

Kaiden winced a little when he heard everything that happened coming out of Maura's mouth. He sounded like even more of a jerk than he already thought he was. Damn, it sucked to have people tell you what you did wrong the way Maura did. And then to tell you that someone else treated them a lot better than you ever did.

"I'm glad Ryo treats you better. You deserve it." he said in a light tone, still sounding a bit timid. Apologizing wasn't something that came naturally to Kaiden, especially with the family he came from. He sighed, this was exactly why he hated being a Pureblood so much. He'd been taught to use and trample, which isn't the way anyone should ever be treated. He saw that now and he felt really bad about what he'd done.

"Right." he nodded at her statement and smiled. It was a completely different smile from the one he'd given her before, while they dated and even before then. "I promise I won't do anything to hurt you again." It was easier said than done though, Kaiden knew he had his work cut out for him with that promise. He didn't know what hurt people and what didn't anymore.

Maura asked how he knew about her being in St. Mungo's and just before he could answer - which he didn't know how he was supposed to answer his knowing about that - she started to explain what had happened to her. "Darling..." Why did that name sound familiar?

"Hold on. Darling? Didn't he graduate a couple of years back? Out of Gryffindor?" he asked. "Goes to show not all Gryffindors are good and not all Slytherins are bad." he muttered, mostly to himself. "He was a cool guy. Didn't think he'd turn out that way." Kaiden honestly couldn't believe he just said that about a Gryffindor. Where was the Slytherin pride in those sentences?

"I'm sorry about what happened to you Maura. No one should go through that. I wish I could've helped." Just another reason for him to feel useless and like a jerk. He stopped talking and thought for a few moments. "Wait. Isn't there someone always around him? A woman. That mutt d'Eath? The one that graduated out of Ravenclaw? Was she there too?"

Maura would probably wonder how he knew all this stuff and why he was interested in it. Maybe she would get the wrong idea about it, but he'd clarify that with her after. The reason he knew was because his family was Death Eater affiliated, so he knew these things, but he wasn't affiliated with any group at all. And he was interested in knowing more because he'd suddenly developed a liking for Aurors and wanted to be one.
Kaiden Poliakoff
Kaiden Poliakoff
Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maura Goldstein Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:29 pm

"Thankyou Kaiden, I'm just so lucky to have someone as sweet as he is."said Maura softly. "I know this must be hard for you, your not really the type of person to apologize."said Maura softly. "But it was good of you to do so, it just proves that your like the other purebloods out there."said Maura giving him a soft warm smile.

"Alright I'm holding that against you Mr. Poliakoff."said Maura giving him a soft warm smile before chuckling. "I'm really starting to like this new Kaiden, but what made you change?"Maura asked him softly. "Who was that talked some sense into you?"Maura asked him softly.

Maura nodded. "Yup that's the one, and his stupid mutt or a girlfriend Alexis d'Eath was there as well watching the show licking her lips as if I was thanksgiving dinner!"said Maura angrily as her eyes turned red with anger. "They both used to not be that way, but since James lost Leslie his little sister and Alexis lost someone or something happened to her they both went into the deep in."said Maura sighing.

"How do you know about all this Kaiden, this hasn't been release yet and James is suppose to have his trail soon."said Maura softly. She was curious to know how he knew all this. "Thanks for caring that's really sweet of you, but I'm fine now and placed under various spells."said Maura chuckling.
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaiden Poliakoff Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:45 pm

Kaiden evaded her question of who talked some sense into him and cleared his throat. He decided to stay on the topic of Alexis and James, and he sighed. He'd never told Maura where his family stood in the factions, but now he knew he had to since he knew everything about the two of them.

"My family." he started, feeling a little bit ashamed of his family's affiliation. Especially since he was telling this to a Potter's Army member. "They're Death Eater affiliated." he told her. "I'm supposed to have joined the Dark Followers, but I never did. My family still expects me to, even though I've told them I won't. " he thought he was starting to get off track and he cleared his throat.

"Well, this news runs around my family quickly. Especially since Alexis is the leader's daughter." he said. "That's why I know." he added quickly.
Kaiden Poliakoff
Kaiden Poliakoff
Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maura Goldstein Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:09 am

(sorry forgot about this thread!)

Maura looked at him and frowned. "I'm sorry Kaiden, no one should ever have that much pressure on them!"said Maura softly. Maura nodded. "Oh I see, but there's nothing to worry about I'm fine."said Maura honestly. She already had enough people watching her, she didn't need anymore.

"What made you change your mind and apologize Kiaden?"Maura asked him softly. "Not that I mind that you did, but you were never the type of person to apologize."said Maura honestly. "You were always a self centered jerk who only cared about yourself, and the hell with everyone elses feelings!"said Maura. "Sorry... if that sounded rudem but it's the truth!"Maura added quickly.
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaiden Poliakoff Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:38 pm

"I guess it doesn't matter anymore though." he said. "After this year, I don't have to join the Dark Followers. And since I'm of age, I don't have to listen to everything my parents want." he added with a shrug. His parents thought that they would always be able to tell him what to do but that was anything but true.

Maura's words actually hurt Kaiden quite a bit but he knew that everything she said was true. "Don't worry Maura." he told her. "You're only stating the truth." he said. He didn't know what he was supposed to answer Maura when she asked why he decided to apologize.

"I know I'm not the type to apologize, but I felt bad. I just had a realization moment... I guess." he said, trying to hide the fact that a girl made him change.
Kaiden Poliakoff
Kaiden Poliakoff
Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top