The Terror Now Begins... - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Terror Now Begins... - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Terror Now Begins...

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Terror Now Begins... - Page 6 Empty Re: The Terror Now Begins...

Post by Preston Underwood Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:32 am

"I'm going to go see if Tara and Carly made it back to Hogwarts alright, if not I'll apparate them to St. Mungo's."said Sam softly. As he walked towards the hall he grabbed his broom which was left back the entrance and flew out the hole. Once he was out he started looking for Tara and Carly but didn't see them anywhere so he figured that Taranee and Carly made it to Hogwarts. But as he seen a red spark appear not to far from the entrance to Hogwarts his eyes widened knowing that Taranee was probably the one who sent it.

"Oh on Taranee, I'm on my way!"said Andrew as he pressed down on his broom making it go faster. As he sent towards the castle entrance he seen Taranee and Carly passed out in front of the steps to the entrance hall. As he pointed his broom down he landed beside them and sighed to himself. Flicking his wand he sent hins firebolt back to the dorms.

As he conjured up to strechers he flicked his wand making Taranee and Carly appear on them. Muttering a simple flying spell he made both of them lift up and follow him towards the hospital wing.

(Ooc: now onto the James post)

As the silence spell wore off of him he looked at Hallie and laughed. "We better do what she says Alexis, or they'll be trouble!"said James laughing his cold laugh. "So... where your going to take us, to Azkaban Prison? well good luck with that!"said James smirking. "I think the dementors would find me quite amusing won't you?"James asked Hallie smirking.

To be honest, James had memories but they were all evil memories. There was still a part of James that was good, but it was deep down inside him and hard to find. "So... are you thinking that Azkaban Prison will make us good again?"James asked her laughing his cold laugh.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 394

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallie Cooper Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:35 pm

Hallie heard Sam mention that he was going to check to see if Tara and Carly had made it back to Hogwarts. 'Good luck.' She replied, not taking her eyes from Alexis, where the pear wand in Hallie's hand continued to point. She kept her eyes focused upon the dark witch as she listened to Sam fly away. There was something unnerving about the witch bared her teeth almost... Almost wolf life. The Gryffindor squinted. Could it be possible that Alexis as a werewolf? A shiver travelled the length of her spine at the though. Hallie had enough dealings with a werewolf to last a life time.

Her thoughts were distracted by James, who was no longer bound by the silencing charm. 'I'm sure they will find you amusing. Appetising maybe.' Hallow retorted in a witty manner, hinting at the fact if Halle could help it they wouldn't be simply bound behind bars by the dementors they'd suffer the kiss of the dementor. After James' track record it's what he deserved as for Alexis, well Hallie didn't know enough about her to know whether have her soul extracted.

'Now Alexis. Put down your wand.' She repeated herself firmly. They had lost Sam but there were still the two grown wizards and her against Alexis and James, the latter of whom was plastered to the wall..
Hallie Cooper
Hallie Cooper
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 927
Special Abilities : Non-Verbal Magic, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Granger-Weasley Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:05 am

Alexis rolled her eyes and threw her wand down at Hallie's feet. "Happy?" she asked the younger girl. She didn't care what happened at this point. None of it would help her or James anyways. "If you want to send us to Azkaban, do it. It won't change us one bit." she said.

Alexis had done a lot of bad things in the past. One of the worst had been taking part in the destruction of the muggle village a while back. She had been responsible for killing an entire family of muggles, the youngest one of them having been probably around ten or eleven.

"If that's what you're thinking, you're sorely mistaken. Azkaban won't change us at all." she said.
Rose Granger-Weasley
Rose Granger-Weasley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 570

http://simplekhroleplay.guildmmorpg.net

Back to top Go down

Post by James Potter Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:30 am

((OOC: Sorry he disappeared. I've been busy lately >.<))

Carth frowned darkly at the exchange between the two graduates and Hallie. Alexis threw her wand at their feet and he knelt down to reach for it.

"Hallie," He warned quietly, "It's not up to you if they go or not. The Aurors will likely want some kind of trial." Carth had never seen the Department of Magical Law Enforcement simply send someone away. They might send them off and bring them back for a trial. But he knew there way no way that these two would be sent off with no attempt at conversation. "It's up to them if they talk, but at this point we can really only take them to the Ministry."

He prepared himself for an angry or disappointed Gryffindor, feeling that, were he her age and not yet in training, he would have been furious.
James Potter
James Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 265

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallie Cooper Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:51 pm

'I mentioned dementors not Azkaban.' Hallie replied, remaining her aim upon Alexis. She was a bright girl and knew that talking in riddles wouldn't help ease the situation but the idea of mentioning the words dementors kiss was too sinister. Did they deserve it? No. But if Azkaban wouldn't effect them it was the only option left.

Her eyes flickered to Carth who had knelt down to pick up Alexis' wand. She listened as he told her there would be a trial and it wasn't up to her. Wasn't up to her? As much as she loved the legal system it really was a pain at times, having to go through procedures to ensure a sentence. In Hallie's opinion it was ridiculous. What does one person in the wizengamot have over a victim maybe? It wasn't fair, yet it was the career she was heading for - or at least the capturing, investigating, giving evidence part. The part that brought justice in her eyes.

'I am sure the Ministry would agree that these two, or James at least, deserve the dementors kiss.' Hallow retorted, not being able to keep her emotions underneath. She had now turned around to face Carth, her wand held limply at her side. 'They have to have some punishment! Surely they can't be set free?!' She began to cry in outrage. Why was a trial necessary? There were enough eyewitnesses to say what happened and James was probably sick enough to admit to it - most likely with a grin on his face too.
Hallie Cooper
Hallie Cooper
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by James Potter Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:56 pm

Carth frowned, knowing Hallie was probably frustrated more than anything else. She obviously saw the same thing he did - that justice was just waiting to be served here, and they were the ones who could do it.

"I understand," Carth replied hastily, "I do. I'm saying the Ministry will hold them until trial. They won't just be free to go." He shook his head as if that would help engrain the fact in both of them. "I'm just saying we have to take the proper steps."

Turning towards the other two people in the room, glaring at them. Carth may not have seen exactly how it happened, but he knew what had come of all of this - he had seen the girl in St. Mungo's. It was time to take these two into the Ministry to be held.
James Potter
James Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 265

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallie Cooper Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:42 pm

Hearing the fact that they would be held captive until the trial soothed Hallie. They wouldn't be getting away easily, the only problem was that it was now gone midnight, who would be at the Ministry to lock them away and there be know doubt paperwork, unless Carth could do all that.

'Okay.' Hallie said, there was just a slight problem. You couldn't apparate or arrive directly via floo powder into the ministry, not unless the fireplace in the centre of the wall was linked and chances are it wasn't. 'We'll have to use the visitors entrance, unless it's easier using the employees entrance?' Hallie asked. She knew that the workers for the ministry went down an old public toilet and flushed themselves in emerging through the fire place. It was safe and understandable but at times like these Hallie really wished you could just apparate in.

Turning around she pointed her wand at Alexis and then James. Incarcerous. Ropes shot from the tip of the pear wand, encircling the two bodies and tying themselves neatly in a knott with a length of rope to pull them. It was better that way. The only problem was whether she could apparate the ropes too..?
Hallie Cooper
Hallie Cooper
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top