The Terror Now Begins... - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Terror Now Begins... - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Terror Now Begins...

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Terror Now Begins... - Page 4 Empty Re: The Terror Now Begins...

Post by Preston Underwood Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:00 am

(posting as Sam/James again seeing how I'm lazy once again! Razz)

Not even knowledging that he gotten shot James looked at the girl who shot him and laughed. "You honestly think a gun shot was going to keeo me down?'James asked her laughing his cold laugh.  "I must admit, it does have a bit of a sting to it."said James smirking at her.  "Lucky for me that I'm ambidextrous."said James smirking as he held his hand in his left hand.  "I don't think anyone is going anywhere!"said James laughing his cold laugh.

Seeing Ryo burst into the room he laughed harder at the sight of him.  "Ah... Ryo your here, a bit late but better late then never!"said James smirking.  "You like what I done to Maura, as for the way she is now, that was all blondie here."said James nodding over towards Hallie.  "So... how does it feel to know you wasn't able to save her again Ryo?"James asked him shaking his head.  "You know, I think I'm rather proud of myself, I did more damage to her then the last time!"said James smirking.

Looking at Maura he smirked and nodded. "Yup I sure did, if she isn't dead then she's almost as dead as it can get I made sure of that!"said James laughing his cold laugh.   "You bet to get her to St. Mungo's quick or she'll be dead vampire or not, she's losing blood and she's almost ashes and not to mention she has wood stakes all over her body thanks to blonide here."said James smirking.  Seeing Sam glaring at him he smirked and laughed his cold laugh.  "There, There boy, no need to worry you'll see her again someday in hell!"said James smirking.

"Only person that going to hell is you and your stupid mutt of a girlfriend!"said Sam angrily his emerald eyes blazing with anger.  "Ryo you get that stupid mutt and I'll get him!"said Sam before looking at Hallie.  "Hallie get Mars and the rest of them out here! NOW!"said Sam.  He didn't want to be seen as demanding but they needed to get some help quick espeically Maura who was the worse.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 394

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Granger-Weasley Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:46 am

[OOC: Oops .-. Guess I misread, or skipped that part. I'm smart *facepalm* Sorry.]

Alexis was quickly thrown off her feet as the Vampire threw himself on her, clawing at her face and trying to bite her. It didn't keep her smirk from leaving her face though. "Ooh, looks like we made someone mad James." she laughed, trying to keep the boy away from her.She glanced to the side, looking for her wand that had fallen out of her grip when he threw himself at her.

It hadn't fallen that far away and with a swift movement she knew she could get it back in her possession quickly. "You're going to pay for what you did to Maura." he hissed, his red eyes narrowing and quickly glancing at James before focusing back on Alexis.

Just kill her. There's no point in messing around. The Vampire chimed in but Ryo refused. It's more fun if we let her fight back. She'll go down anyways. he told the Vampire and he agreed. The boy suddenly pulled back and got to his feet quickly. "Grab your wand, it'll only make things more interesting." he told the Werewolf and hissed at her.

"Ooh, I'm so scared." Alexis laughed, the pain in her leg suddenly disappearing. She grabbed her wand and pointed it at Ryo. "Do you really think you stand a chance against me boy?" she asked, an eyebrow raised. "I did it before didn't I? And as I recall, I didn't just hold my own against you, I beat you." he said. "I should've finished you when I had the chance." he muttered.

"Oh but you didn't. And now your stupid girlfriend is paying for that, isn't she?" she pouted before smirking at him. "I doubt she'll make it to St. Mungo's. She'll die and you'll soon join her." Alexis laughed coldly, flicking her wand sending a fire spell at Ryo. "There's no way I'm letting you win this!" he shouted, flicking his own wand sending the Augamenti spell at her spell. It pushed him back but he managed to stop the fire from reaching him. He'd forgotten how powerful the stupid Werewolf was.

"Expelliarmus!" he shouted, trying to get her wand away from her. "I don't think so, Protego!" Alexis exclaimed, blocking the spell. "Averte Statura!" This spell his Ryo square in the chest and sent him flying back, slamming him into the wall behind him. He collapsed to the floor, gasping for air, before he stood up, placing his hand on his chest. "Is that all you got?" he asked her. "Stupefy!" Ryo shouted. He hoped this bought Hallie enough time to get everyone out of the Shack and to St. Mungo's. Please hang on Mars... You'll get help soon.
Rose Granger-Weasley
Rose Granger-Weasley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 570

http://simplekhroleplay.guildmmorpg.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallie Cooper Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:30 pm

Hallie heard Sam order her to get Maura and Carly to St Mungos, meaning she would have to apparate. The Gryffindor had, luckily, passed her apparation test with flying colours, although she had never carried out side along apparition before. She guessed that meant she would have to imagine both of them dematerialising and rematerialising at St Mungos. That was another problem... She hadn't apparated that distance and Tara would not have her license still being sixteen. You needed to be seventeen.

Hallie raised Carly's head looking in her fluttering eyes. 'I-I can't get them to St Mungos! We'll have to take them back to Hogwarts.' She announced although wasn't sure if either Ryo or Sam had heard her among the epic duelling. 'Tara! Take Carly back to Hogwarts, I'll apparate with Maura to St Mungo's she needs it more.' It was a long shot that she would make it without having Maura Dominguez but luckily they would be going to a hospital, a place of healing. That reassured her.

Conjuring a stetcher Hallie pulled Carly onto it, all Tara needed to do was move the stretcher through the whomping willow passage with her wand... Unless Alexis or James tried to stop her.

'You'll be okay Maura, just keep breathing.' Hallie widowers as she hauled Maura's fragile body down the wooden stairs to the room where the duelling was taking place. 'Just keep breathing.' She continued to whisper, not reaching the door.

Aiming her wand ahead the word Bombarda! formed in her mind, blasting the door from it's rusting hinges. Hauling Maura outside away from the chaos she lifted her friend up, holding her steady, leaning like a puppet messily on Hallie's body. 'Just keep breathing.'

Destination. Determination. Deliberation. The three D's of apparition. Attempting to zone out the bangs from missed spells and shouts of the duellers Hallie clearly concentrated on her task at hand.

Destination. St Mungos. Forming the image of the white reception where she'd once visited during her earlier Hogwarts years.

Determination. Hallie didn't even need to think of this, she knew she needed to get there, Maura's life depended on it more than anything. Right now the Gryffindor was more determined to do this than anything.

'Deliberation.' The words issued from her lips, strong and decisive. With a struggled twirl Hallie spun on the spot heaving Maura round with her into nothingness. Hallie and Maura were gone.

/Exit Hallie & Maura
Hallie Cooper
Hallie Cooper
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 927
Special Abilities : Non-Verbal Magic, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:30 am

A spell shot by Ryo's head and collided with the wall behind him, sending him flying forward almost in direct contact with Alexis' wand. But he managed to move out of the way before she could send anything else toward him.

He managed to hear the pop of Hallie and Maura disapparating and he sighed. That was one thing off his mind, but there was still the danger of Maura dying before anything could be done for her. That can't happen. It can't. He had to be there with her.

"Sam! We have to finish this now!" he called out to the Gryffindor fighting along side him. "Do you really think you can beat us that easily?" Alexis growled, running at Ryo and clawing at him. She managed to reach his face and made three large gashes on his right cheek. Ryo winced at the pain and threw her back.

He held the right side of his face, blooding running down his cheek and onto his hand. Alexis laughed, licking her finger tips lightly. "You know, your blood tastes good for a Vampire." she smirked. "Makes me want to draw more." the Werewolf laughed coldly and pointed her wand at him.

"Sectumsemtra." she muttered, her eyes darkened. Even with his Vampire speed, Ryo wasn't able to move fast enough and the spell grazed him. A long cut ran down his chest and began to bleed profusely. Ryo stumbled backwards against the wall and slid down it. He held his chest, looking up at Alexis with dark red narrowed eyes.

"I told you you'd join her, didn't I?" she laughed. Ryo hissed weakly at her. The Werewolf kneeled down and grabbed his face. "Too bad you have to die... You're a handsome boy." she ran her finger along the gashes on his face, bloodying it and putting it up to her lips before she licked her finger. "Maybe I should just keep you for myself...?" she smirked. Ryo hissed and spat at her.

Alexis laughed and pulled away, before smacking him hard across the face. "Arrogant boy, that was the only way to save yourself!" she laughed. Alexis pointed her wand at him, but before she could say anything - "Petrificus Totalum!" Ryo said weakly.The spell hit the older girl and she collapsed in front of him.

Ryo sighed and dropped his wand. He didn't have the energy to keep it up or stay awake really. At least I was able to help Hallie get Maura out of here... he thought, before his vision faded out to dark.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 994
Special Abilities : Metamorphmagus

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:16 am

Sam was dueling James as James sent a fire charm towards him as it pushed him back some. Sam nodded at Ryo's response. "I know we do Ry, I'm trying to get knock this bastard out!"said Sam as he ducked a spell. "Do you really think you can beat me Sam?"James asked him smirking sending Crucio at him. As it hit him he fell on his knees wincing in pain. "Yeah I do, your nothing but a sick twisted bastard!"said Sam fighting the curse off. "Stupefy!"said Sam sending a spell quickly at James as hit him him in the chest and sent him flying against the wall as he laid motionless for a mnitue.

Seeing Ryo get injured he looked at Alexis with fire in his eyes. "Your as worse as he is, no wonder you two spend so much time together you two are perfect for each other!"said Sam. Sneding another spell at James that would knock him back for a couple of hours Sam put all his effort into this spell or else it wouldn't work. It was a spell that Sophia taught him and it was quite powerful. "Firwhippius!"said Sam as a fire barrier appeared in front of him.

Breathing hard Sam smirked proudly at himself but he was quite weak after it. Getting out his wand pointed it in the air sending a red spark out the room into the air.

Andrew who was in Hogsmeade having a nice butterbeer seen the red spark through the three broomsticks window. Wondering what he was he gotten up and walked towards the shack where it came from. As he busted in he seen Ryo on the floor and Sam weak and breathing hard. As he seen James his eyes narrowed. "JAMES! you bastard you did all this?"ASndrew asked him angrily as James just smirked.

"Your going to pay for this James!"said Andrew angrily as he sent a powerful spell at him that slammed him against the wall and glued him there. "If you try to esacpe you can't it's the sticking charm with mixture of the binding spell."said Andrew smirking. As he turned to Ryo who was badly injured he flicked his wand at him healing him.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 394

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:35 am

Feeling someone coming near him, Ryo opened his eyes and looked at the person weakly. He couldn't tell who it was with his vision the way it was. All he knew was that he'd suddenly stopped bleeding and his wounds were a little fixed up. This person must be healing him.

He lowered his gaze again, looking at the closing gash across his chest, that would leave a scar. He let out a pained cough, he really hadn't thought he would survive that. Fighting Alexis this time had taken more out of him than before. Although last time, he had Sophia with him. This time it was really only him and Sam taking them on after Hallie left. Sophia was a lot more experienced than the two of them combined.

His vision became a little bit clearer and he could tell who was healing him now. "Andrew..." he glanced over at James who was stuck to the wall with the spell Andrew sent at him. He also noticed the fire barrier that had been conjured. "Good job Sam." he grinned, before wincing. Even that hurt right now.

He suddenly straightened up and tried to push himself up against the wall. "Maura...! Where's Maura? How is she?" he looked around, having momentarily forgotten that Hallie had already taken her to St. Mungo's.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick (Patch) Underwood Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:45 am

"Don't worry Ryo, she's safely to St. Mungo's and Sophia is fixing up as we speak!"said Sam knowing that Sophia was probably healing Maura up. "Don't worry she'll be fine Ryo, Maura is a strong gril she'll make it through this!"said Sam. "As for that fire barrier, thanks man Sophia taught me how to do it!"said Sam smirking. "Took alot out of me, but I was able to do it!"said Sam happily.

"We need to get out of here, I'm sure Hallie already told Sophia amd everyone about Alexis and James so aurors are bound to be here soon."said Andrew looking at James and shaking his head. "I'm SO sorry what happened to Maura Ryo, I had no idea that my bastard of a brother was the one causing all this!"said Andrew shaking his head. "He honestly wasn't this way before, ever since our little sister Leslie died due to that sickenss that went around school he been hurting people."said Andrew sighing.
Patrick (Patch) Underwood
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 278

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:06 am

"He better hope Maura's okay..." Ryo muttered darkly, his eyes focused and narrowed at James. There were no words to describe the hatred that ran through him. He didn't think it was possible to hate someone the way he hated James right now. The hatred just grew, this wasn't the first time he'd done this. This time had been worse too, Ryo was glad he was too weak to do anything else to him, or he would be dead.

His gaze suddenly fell to Alexis. Stupid mutt... You helped. You're just as guilty. I don't see any good reason to let you live. The Vampire bared his fangs a bit, wanting to bite Alexis - to kill her. No. I can't... The Aurors will get her, and him. They'll both get what they deserve. He sighed and hid his fangs again.

"I..." he stopped for a moment. "I want to see Maura. I have to get to St. Mungo's." he said in a pleading tone.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick (Patch) Underwood Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:13 am

Andrew nodded. "Of course Ryo, I'll take you and Sam both there."said Andrew. "Here grab onto me."said Andrew as he pocketed his wand as Sam shook his head. "Don't worry I'm alright I can apparate myself, just get Ryo to St.Mungo's."said Sam. Sam was a bit weak but he had strength to apparate to St. Mungo's.

Andrew nodded. "Ok Sam we'll see you there."said Andrew as he watched Sam walk towards the exit and towards the edge ofthe village and apperate. "Hold on Ryo, we'll be there in a couple of minutes."said James softly as he propped Ryo against him as they dissapered in a pop.
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 278

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:32 am

Ryo had already been used to apparating since the end of his sixth year when he had passed his apparation test. He somewhat reluctantly grabbed onto Andrew's arm. He nodded when Andrew told him they'd be at St. Mungo's in a couple of minutes.

The only thing on his mind was seeing Maura. He wanted to make sure she was alright. That she was still alive. He glanced back at James and Alexis. "Are you sure it's okay to leave them here like that?" he asked. "What if she wakes up and gets them both out of the Shack?"
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top