Durmstrang Rebel - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Durmstrang Rebel - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Durmstrang Rebel

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Durmstrang Rebel - Page 2 Empty Re: Durmstrang Rebel

Post by Nick Potter Mon May 27, 2013 2:19 am

That sounds like a plan. Who starts?
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2915

Back to top Go down

Post by Reid Dixon Mon May 27, 2013 5:45 am

Kitty: I started the thread, 'tis here . I am so looking forward to this....Very Happy

Jackles: Henri/Reid!! HURRAY!! Very Happy He's gonna sneak into Hogwarts at night to give his sister a 'lovely surprise'. Who better than Henri to catch him? Razz It could be on the night of the throwdown, or another night if you want Henri out of the mopey mood Razz What say? Should I start it?

Wally would be good, naturally. Darcy too......oh me so confused Razz Which one should we do first? You decide.

Nick: Hmm.....could you? Maybe in the Forbidden Forest.....lots of dangerous things there.

Taranee: Hogsmeade, alrighty Very Happy Would you start?
Reid Dixon
Reid Dixon

Number of posts : 81

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Mon May 27, 2013 5:51 am

I'd say a day where she isn't in her mood. My plan is to get her to spring back aggressively, but act as though Erika doesn't exist. I think they'd be more compatible if she was her usual chaotic self.

I'd say Darcy. My Wally threads tend to be short because... I don't know, I'm holding out for major plotting with her to really get her going. I want her to remain the way she is now until I know the direction I want to take her in.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Reid Dixon Mon May 27, 2013 6:00 am

Hm, I'm inclined to agree with you Smile I'll start the Henri one now and if you want to, you can start Darcy.

I'm really in the mood of writing Reid right now Very Happy , his voice is literally shouting in my head. XD
Reid Dixon
Reid Dixon

Number of posts : 81

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Mon May 27, 2013 6:05 am

Huzzah! I'll get working!
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Robbie Fairfax Mon May 27, 2013 6:38 am

Here it is!
Robbie Fairfax
Robbie Fairfax
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 98

Back to top Go down

Post by Taranee Knight Tue May 28, 2013 2:08 am

here it is sorry it's so horrible not really good at making threads!
Taranee Knight
Taranee Knight
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarina Rookwood Fri May 31, 2013 3:24 pm

I love Reid a lot. But I think I'll stick mostly to people around his age?

Here's [url=Adriana D'eath]https://www.pottersarmy.net/t15043-d-eath-adriana-daria[/url]. She's a sixth year Slytherin who's self pride is much stronger than her actual malice. Most of the time she's just quite.. bored. I haven't played her in a long, long time but she has close to no plots so she is still close to how I originally wrote her out in the app. I suspect Reid's wit would far exceed her own. This might deflate her a bit but I think she would enjoy someone new to entertain her. She doesn't have a permanent home so I bet she would travel to London looking for a place to stay for the summer.

Here's [url=Katarina Rookwood]https://www.pottersarmy.net/t14235-rookwood-katarina-kealeigh[/url]. She would quiver in fear upon meeting someone like Reid. But I would kinda like to see it anyway.
Katarina Rookwood

Number of posts : 133

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Longbottom Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:41 pm

When Graduation is over did you want to start that Reid-Vivi-Zane thread?
Frank Longbottom
Frank Longbottom
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 184

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top