Durmstrang Rebel
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Durmstrang Rebel Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Durmstrang Rebel

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Durmstrang Rebel Empty Durmstrang Rebel

Post by Reid Dixon Sat May 25, 2013 4:32 pm

Right everyone, say hello to Reid, my newest, most abhorrent character Razz

He's dear ol' Rika's twin, fifteen years old, currently suspended from his school Durmstrang due to his horrible attitude towards authority, and hanging around Hogwarts/Hogsmeade. A misanthrope with temper-management issues to boot, Reid is dying to be roleplayed with, no matter how sardonic he behaves. Very Happy Friendships/rivalries/loves anyone?
Reid Dixon
Reid Dixon

Number of posts : 81

Back to top Go down

Durmstrang Rebel Empty Re: Durmstrang Rebel

Post by Vivianna Varnes Sat May 25, 2013 5:29 pm

I read Reid's app, and OMG I LOVE HIM! I seriously want to give him a hug... even though he'd totally hate me for it.

So, I offer thee Vivianna. It's funny, because I figure that if Viv didn't have her aunt and uncle, this is basically how she'd have turned out. As it is, she's a bit of a mess. It's been hinted at a lot, but Viv basically has a "nice" side, and a "mean" side. She's only ever really "nice" when completely comfortable, and around those she's closest too. When angry, threatened, frustrated, upset, or manipulating, her "mean" side will come out. When feeling neutral, she'll use some sort of combination. She doesn't have multiple personalities disorder or anything, but is just a product of her environment.

She's like Reid in that it doesn't matter if a spell is dark or light, and she has broken the law. I think interaction between the two of them could be potentially brilliant, and could go any direction. Friendship (just because it's nice to have someone that can sorta keep up with you), Rivalry (from feeling threatened, or spawned from something potions-related), or Love (because, power-couple much?).

So, I might have rambled a bit... Thoughts?
Vivianna Varnes
Vivianna Varnes
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 1004

Back to top Go down

Post by Albus S Potter Sat May 25, 2013 5:37 pm

I TOTALLY agree. Even as I was designing his app, I was imagining his interactions with the rest of the Hogwarts population, and I couldn't wait for him to meet Vivianna. Very Happy All possibilities seem probable.......and when in doubt, start a thread. XD Lets see how it turns out.......Very Happy Any ideas where??

And I totally get the rambling. Its a natural side-effect of having awesome characters Very Happy Very Happy
Albus S Potter
Albus S Potter
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 454
Special Abilities : Parseltongue

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivianna Varnes Sat May 25, 2013 5:56 pm

YAY! Very Happy Very Happy

Umm, for location, we could do just about anywhere. I'd probably say somewhere on the grounds, or in Hogsmeade. She has to walk to Hogsmeade and floo from there whenever she goes to work... so he could catch her basically anywhere in the village on her way back to school one day?
Vivianna Varnes
Vivianna Varnes
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 1004

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sat May 25, 2013 10:35 pm

I have the following:
Nick Potter. He's about to graduate this year. Umm he never leaves Hogwarts much.
Carly Marahel. She's just become a vampire and is somewhat shy.
Ernie Macmillan. He is in his mid forties.
Nick Snowden. He's a second year. I'm trying to kill him off.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2915

Back to top Go down

Post by Taranee Knight Sun May 26, 2013 12:20 am

Hiya! I read Reid's app and I must stay he sounds interesting and I cann't wait to stick Taranee on him! Wink I think it would be rather interesting to see how how they react so... I was thinking this!

1) I was thinking Taranee could hate/friend/crush she could hate him because of his attitude towards things, but maybe he doesn't hate her, he wants to be her friend due to her reminding him or the old him? Maybe he'll try to 'accidently' run into her at times but he's secrectly wants to see her. Annoyed by him at first until they spend the day together they become friends. Being friends maybe there's something about him that attracts Taranee towards him and she stats to have a crush on him?

Idk... just an idea here's her Profile if you have any other ideas for them! Wink
Taranee Knight
Taranee Knight
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Albus S Potter Sun May 26, 2013 7:18 am

Vivianna: Um.....Hogsmeade sounds good. Outside the Shrieking Shack? Or Three Broomsticks? Just one thing, make an excuse to approach him somehow, because its completely un-Reid-like to just randomly start conversation with someone Razz

Nick: I dunno. Neither of the meetings seem probable but......oh, if you really want to get rid of Nick, I can volunteer Reid for that! It could be a murder-by-mistake sort of thing...like hitting Nick with a stunner that makes him fall out a window, or hit his head on a stone, and it'll give wonderful mystery/credibility to Reid's own reputation. What say?

Taranee: Sounds good Smile Reid tends to stay away from people as much as possible, so accidental meetings are good, or maybe a situation in which they're forced to be together. I could see Reid first getting absolutely, bloody annoyed, then "tolerating" her (codeword for friendship Wink ), and progression of Taranee's feelings after that are completely up to you. So a thread? XD
Albus S Potter
Albus S Potter
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 454
Special Abilities : Parseltongue

Back to top Go down

Post by Rivah Trenton Sun May 26, 2013 4:35 pm

Viv/Reid: The Shack or the Three Broomsticks sounds good, either could work. The Shack might be a bit better just because there'll be less people around, but either could work quite well. Viv can totally do that, she has a bit of a curiosity problem at times, and a teenager she doesn't recognize could totally trigger that. Very Happy Who would you like to start it?
Rivah Trenton
Rivah Trenton
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 291

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sun May 26, 2013 10:25 pm

So, of course, Henri. XD No need to discuss, right?

I also think Wally might be a must. Ever delinquent needs a drug dealer.

Darcy may also be fun, as she's sort of an outsider too. And she's crazy.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Taranee Knight Mon May 27, 2013 2:16 am

sounds good, where do you want to have it in Hogsmeade?
Taranee Knight
Taranee Knight
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top