Seoul Harvey
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Seoul Harvey Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Seoul Harvey

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Seoul Harvey Empty Seoul Harvey

Post by Seoul Harvey Thu May 16, 2013 3:48 pm

Seoul Harvey Seoula
Introduction
Hey guys I'm brand spanking new to the site, I've had RP experience in the past but not on here. So here is my Ravenclaw Seoul :3 Honestly my favourite genre of RP is romance but I love developing my characters in networks too! Anyone wanting to play with Seoul reply here and we'll work something out (: Character profile is in my sig, I look forward to RPing with you all x

Romance
Mutual love interest
One sided crush, your charrie for Seoul
One sided crush, Seoul for your charrie

Friends
Unlikely friends
Classroom friends
Develop into great friends

Not so friends
Annoy each other
Dislike each other
Aggrivate each other

Seoul Harvey 13247965

Last edited by Seoul Harvey on Fri May 17, 2013 12:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Seoul Harvey
Seoul Harvey

Number of posts : 17

Back to top Go down

Seoul Harvey Empty Re: Seoul Harvey

Post by Vivianna Varnes Thu May 16, 2013 6:44 pm

Well hello there buddy, and welcome to PA!!! I've got three characters here, but the one I'd like to see thread with Seoul is Vivianna Varnes. They're similar in that they both can be very nice, or very... not, depending upon their moods. Vivianna also isn't very sporty or into Quidditch, although she does like flying simply for the heights. Viv can also be very quiet and serious, and many things she keeps close to her chest. While the Slytherin may not be close to many people, she would do almost anything for those she cared for. However, Vivianna can be very violent and has quite the temper when (in)correctly provoked. The witch is a bit of a potions genius, while helpless at Transfiguration, and is far from afraid to use the classic Slytherin tactics to get what she wants.

So, now that I'm done rambling... we could go in pretty much any direction for the two of them. I'd rather not jump straight into a romantic relationship, but if you're interested in a one-sided crush from either direction, I think that could be interesting. It also wouldn't be too hard to imagine the two of them as friends, (probably unlikely). Or, we could go the enemy route. A love/hate friendship is a viable possibility too. You're new right now, so I figure that whatever your character needs, Viv could be for you. Wow, I'm sorry if I just overloaded you with all that information. Smile

If you have any questions about anything PA-related, don't be afraid to PM either myself or an Admin with your questions!
Vivianna Varnes
Vivianna Varnes
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 1004

Back to top Go down

Post by Seoul Harvey Fri May 17, 2013 12:45 pm

Hey Vivianne! Smile Thanks! No way, information is awesome!

Haha, they sound like they could be quite fun to play together. Seoul's smart but he's pretty trusting so it might be fun to have Viv do her Slytherin thing to him for some reason. I'd prefer them to make friends though as this will be my second thread hahaha, start on a nice note in PA! We could always have them do the love/hate thing later coz that's always fun!

Yeah I totally agree about the whole 'not jump into a romance straight away'. It can seem like a good idea and then you realise your characters aren't compatible, it's better to let them develop. How about we just play our charries and if you see something you're like 'Ooo Viv could like him' or I'm like 'Ooo Seoul could like her' we'll just play it out and see where it goes? Viv does have red hair and Seoul does have a thang for red heads so he'd find her physically attractive at least! haha
Seoul Harvey
Seoul Harvey

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Fri May 17, 2013 3:03 pm

Alright - I think there's potential for all four of my students, so let's just give ya the rundown, yeah?

The first one I think that has potential is Darcy. She's a sixth year Hufflepuff, but she's only spent about a year in Hogwarts total. She spends most of her time on a ship with her father, who is a magical treasure hunter. She is known well by her peers, though she doesn't have many personal relationships with them. She's known as the Pirate or the Sailor. Darcy is a good person - her manners have never been cultivated, so she drinks, swears, and spits out of ignorance. She enjoys meeting new people and HATES school.

Now for her polar opposite, Penny Macnair, who hates meeting new people and LOVES school. Penny is quiet, studious, and incredibly insecure. Her parents are blood purists and she is not, though she is the only one to know of her own doubts. She continues to parade as a quiet purist, though she hates the beliefs. Most people find a study buddy in her.

Now, Wally Abercrombie is a fourth year Ravenclaw. She is known around the school as the Australian transfer who transferred back to Australia, and then transferred back, suddenly looking like a babe. She's also known as a partial creator and distributor of drugs called Sugar and Spice. Wally is very withdrawn and does not often talk to people.

Then, Henri Finch. The American transfer fourth year. She's a sociopath, really. She subtly destroys the peace around her. She's currently in a very public flame war with Erika Dixon, making it seem as though Erika is the bully and she is the victim. She's very unstable right now.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Seoul Harvey Fri May 17, 2013 4:03 pm

After reading their profiles (they're all amazing characters, it 's hard to choose!) I think either Penny or Wally would get along better with Seoul, but I'm leaning more towards Penny because she is sixth year and I don't know what it is but I prefer RPing with characters roughly my characters age lol

Penny is so cute I just want to squeeze her cheeks! I'm a sucker for a Slytherin who is being pushed against their will into the dark territory haha

...But then Darcy and Henri would just be so interesting to Seoul. I don't know!!

Penny's a safe bet I think... ... ... Buuuut more interesting threads could happen with Darcy and especially Henri...

I think it's either Penny or Henri!! Oh gees... I think I gave myself a head spin, haha. What do you think?
Seoul Harvey
Seoul Harvey

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivianna Varnes Fri May 17, 2013 4:13 pm

Awesome! We'll stick with friends for now and then see how it goes. If the characters want to go somewhere else, we'll let them. Wink Viv would probably find Seoul attractive too actually, she tends to have a thing for slightly more unique or untraditional looks. So, would you like them to already be friends? Or write them meeting properly for the first time?

I understand your pain. All of Jackles's character are pretty darn awesome. I'm working my way through them currently, haha.
Vivianna Varnes
Vivianna Varnes
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Seoul Harvey Fri May 17, 2013 4:20 pm

I know right hahaha It's really hard to choose Smile

I always got real tongue tied and writers blocky in the past when characters were made friends before they'd ever RPed together so let's play out from their meeting if you're cool with that :3

I'm about to chuck up a couple of open starters so I'll tailor one for Viv/Seouls meet. Where does Viv usually hang out?
Seoul Harvey
Seoul Harvey

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivianna Varnes Fri May 17, 2013 4:48 pm

Sounds like a plan! Viv can usually be found in the potions labs, or "someplace high". (For example, a tower ledge, up in a tree, ect.) Since these places are an entire castle apart, she could also be caught in a corridor heading either to or from one of them, if you wish. Smile

Vivianna Varnes
Vivianna Varnes
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Seoul Harvey Fri May 17, 2013 5:00 pm

Oh well! If she likes trees! I just made a post by the great lake with Seoul leaning against a tree :3 I'll just edit it to say he's skipping Transfigurations not potions.

Vitamin D

I hope it's alright, I proof read it but I'm pretty tired so excuse any mistake Smile
Seoul Harvey
Seoul Harvey

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sat May 18, 2013 4:57 am

I think for sure Penny. We should hold off on Henri a bit, I think, because she's in the middle of this weird character development. Perhaps Darcy because I consider her limited edition - she may disappear at any time with the ship. But Penny and Seoul seem like an obvious start.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top