Character Feedback......If You Dare XD - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Character Feedback......If You Dare XD - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Character Feedback......If You Dare XD

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Character Feedback......If You Dare XD - Page 2 Empty Re: Character Feedback......If You Dare XD

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Mon May 06, 2013 6:42 am

That.. warmed my heart. <3

I thought of a word to describe Albus! Grasping. I feel like he's sort of grasping for something - for some level ground, for some understanding, for an answer to his moral questions, for someone who can give him those answers. Not really feedback, but sort of commentary on him.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Character Feedback......If You Dare XD - Page 2 Empty Re: Character Feedback......If You Dare XD

Post by Brian Sullivan Mon May 06, 2013 5:42 pm

I'll give feedback on Henri and Wally since I already did Jack. I really like Henri because she is malicious which is a nice change of pace from all the goody goody girls that seem to plague Hogwarts. Sure, there are those mean ol Slytherin girls, but Henri is different. She isn't in it to be some badass, she just wants to ruin people's days, which is worse if you ask me. Plus I love all her drama starting ( like in Potions class XD )

Wally I'm not to familiar with yet. She seems alright, nice enough, but she can get flustered easy. She doesn't seem to take any crap but she can also be a nice person. Like how she went from hating Brian to genuinely enjoying teaching him how to fight even though he is hopeless.
Brian Sullivan
Brian Sullivan
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 279

Back to top Go down

Post by Padril Crennent Tue May 07, 2013 6:35 pm

I absolutely love reading Brian's posts. My immediate criticism is that he focuses too much on girls and it sort of drowns his character, but that point isn't valid 'cause Brian's a fifteen year old boy. It makes so much sense for him to be as girl-focused as he is, and I really like how irresponsible he is with his romances. I hope (and I think you're planning to, from what I can see) you're going to let it bite him in the butt. You have a good flow in writing and I read Brian's threads for leisure while I'm waiting for replies just 'cause they're so much fun. You rock.
Padril Crennent
Padril Crennent

Number of posts : 136

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Sullivan Tue May 07, 2013 9:35 pm

Oh yeah, my ultimate goal is for him to kind of be shunned by the girls at Hogwarts due to his constant womanizing, which is why I have been just drowning in female posts. I have not really made any guy friends with him, which I need to do, because he is actually a good friend to have.

I love Padril because he is a very real character. He is sweet and innocent and he genuinely makes you want to be his friend. He seems like the kind of guy who would stand up to anyone for his friends no matter what the costs. I also love how he is kind of matter of fact about the things he knows. He is not really meaning to come off as rude, but ya know, its the truth of the matter! I would really like to do a RP with Padril and Brian to see how they interact with each other. I am sure Brian's boisterous personality and Padril's more quiet personality could clash in a fun way. I was thinking Padril might actually impress Brian and a friendship could blossom.

PLOTS!
Brian Sullivan
Brian Sullivan
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 279

Back to top Go down

Post by Molz Weasley Wed May 08, 2013 11:10 pm

Brian is...interesting xD. He seems like obsessed with girls, flirting with anything that moves. But for a fifteen year old guy, is actually quite realistic, methinks. I like the stuff with Brian & Molly, him flirting & her being oblivious, could def. turn into something interesting, not sure what, but I'm sure it will amuse me to no end! Glad that your goal is to have him shunned or w/e, it's hard to carry on like it for too long without some female being pissed off and things spreading and all that jazz. (Molly is totally up for helping plot any stuff if you like, though she is a naive fifteen year old girl with no experience with guys, which may be useful/not, depending on what you're planning. Though she could def. be led astray with pranks, etc....)

So yeah. Melikes Brian. OOCly ofc, I'm sure ICly he can be very annoying xD.
Molz Weasley
Molz Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 180

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Longbottom Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:32 pm

I don't know Molly all that well, but I just read a couple of your posts - specifically the thread with Bertie in the Music Classroom. I've found that I really like the fact that she's not over confident. It perhaps sounds strange, but the thing I've noticed is that while she's clearly talented in all these areas, she can't exactly see it fully. That's sort of awesome. Not being assuming or too self-indulgent. I don't know if many other people feel this way, but I'm kind of in awe of people like that. They clearly care more about other things than informing others how talented they are at something.
I can't say I know enough about her to feel any particular way about her, but I must admit I seriously admire how you write her and I hope you write your other characters the same way. I sometimes find it hard to put in background details when I'm writing - my posts end up perhaps 3 paragraphs most of the time. A lot of that is action and words more than thoughts or feelings or background information. I think it takes knowing a character really well to be able to do that, and I just hope I can know Zane well enough to do the same, soon. Smile
Frank Longbottom
Frank Longbottom
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 184

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:12 pm

So, my motivation is, by posting here, I've done all the games today.

I love Zane. Do you know why? He has a pretentiously named owl. The fact that it's pointed out that it is pretentious made me so amused. I love it. <3
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarina Rookwood Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:09 pm

Elijah is delightfully complex. I've watched him develop from a childish, sixteen-year-old boy to the Deputy Minister he is today. He's got a great heroic streak in him that contrasts with being an ass at the same time. His family tree is crazy and detailed, which adds to his character. Basically, I love him. He's beautiful.
Katarina Rookwood

Number of posts : 133

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Bishop Sat May 24, 2014 5:52 am

I adore Katarina, and I've only posted a few times with her. The post with Kip is enough to endear her to me. She's wonderfully sensitive and I love the perspective she has on the world. She's a girl surrounded with big expectations who just seems to want to make it out alive. I'd love to see something come along and really challenge her, get her to fight for something. Also, she has literally one of the cutest faces I've ever seen.
Claire Bishop
Claire Bishop
Durmstrang Graduate
Durmstrang Graduate

Number of posts : 193

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Bishop Sat May 24, 2014 6:15 pm

I love Claire. Like, a lot. I guess I'm just sad that she hasn't been able to find a place with a lot of characters yet. Her sass is too impressive to be ignored, and because of the past we created for the Bishop sisters, I think she's got quite a good head on her shoulders. More so than Avery, certainly. You bring far more life to your characters than I can, and I think it comes from my finishing apps so quickly versus your seeming to plan them out. You probably could tell me the first thing Claire ever said to a bunch of people, where I couldn't say for most of mine. Needless to say, I'm in awe of your writing as much as this character.
Avery Bishop
Avery Bishop
Durmstrang Graduate
Durmstrang Graduate

Number of posts : 575

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top