A midnight feast - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A midnight feast - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A midnight feast

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A midnight feast - Page 3 Empty Re: A midnight feast

Post by Hallie Cooper Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:16 am

As Brian began to massage her thigh her whole body tingled with excitement. This was one midnight adventure Hallie wouldn't be forgetting any time soon, maybe she'd never forget it? That all depended on how the night went, how he treated the older girl. Already he'd made her practically beg him to kiss her. How he was doing it Hallie didn't know, nor did she care. She was carefree, young and slightly senseless from the alcohol she'd consumed.

Hallie smiled as she felt Brian move in and kiss her. His lips were soft and warm. She didn't want it to end. Hallie opened her lips slightly asking her more as she continued to kiss him, their lips dancing in the moonlight. With grasped his face with both her hands before slowly letting one trail down from his shoulder to his waist. There she held him locked in a kiss she never wanted to be released from. The thoughts of her NEWT's had evaporated. She had thought going to Hogsmede to relax and take a break had done the job, but she had thought wrong. Nothing had relaxed her more than the kiss she was sharing with the Gryffindor seeker.
Hallie Cooper
Hallie Cooper
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 927
Special Abilities : Non-Verbal Magic, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Sullivan Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:19 am

The kiss was everything he thought it would be, and the fact that she was so into it only made it that much better. He wrapped his left hand around her neck and he grasped it tightly, but not too tight, and with the other hand he wrapped it around her waist and pulled her closer. He leaned them both over, Brian on top and Hallie on the bottom, and he kissed her with a fiery passion, his tongue casually probing her mouth, and his left hand lightly massaging her scalp.

He stopped the kiss for a moment, lifting his head up just a few inches to where their noses were still touching, his left hand still massaging her scalp. "Best pumpkin pie I ever had." He said with a grin before plunging back in for another kiss.
Brian Sullivan
Brian Sullivan
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 279

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallie Cooper Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:28 am

Hallie felt herself being pushed over onto her back and Brian's hand explore her body. Likewise, she returned the motion, running her fingertips through his windy swept hair. How many more girls he had played along right now she didn't care. Hallie was living in the moment. 

In the distance the clock tower chimed. Hallie pushed Brian from her with the palms of her hands again his chest. 'One o'clock.' She whispered before continuing the kiss. 'We should go to bed.' Hallie added moving her neck to become the next target for Brian's lips. Somehow the sound of the clock tower had brought Hallie a little more to her senses, but nonetheless she was enjoying the moment. 
Hallie Cooper
Hallie Cooper
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Sullivan Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:36 pm

The clock tower rang and she pushed him away from him gently. His heart dropped when she said they should probably go to bed, and while she was right, he did not want to. Brian did not have the intention of staying up as late as they had but he had found himself more interested in her to worry about the time. He did not stop for a few moments, kissing her on the neck as she presented it, but he quickly lifted them both to a sitting position. It was one of the hardest things he had done.

"If we have to..." Brian whispered, a bit of sadness in his voice, clearly he did not want to leave but he also did not want to force anything on her. Brian was not a pushy guy and if she was ready to call it a night there was really nothing he could do about it. Being fifteen, he only had one thing on his mind, but he did not know how to initiate anything of the sort.

With one final kiss, Brian grabbed her hand, and he lifted her up. "Come on," He said, trying to hide the disappointment in his voice, he did not want to make her feel bad for wanting to go back to the common rooms. "I'll walk you back." He was not going to bed anytime soon, it was going to be a long night of mindlessly staring out his window wondering about all the things they could have done.
Brian Sullivan
Brian Sullivan
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallie Cooper Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:44 pm

Hallie smiled as Brian agreed to call it a night. She hadn't intended on meeting another student in the first place when she had ventured to the kitchen let alone end up in a room on the fourth floor with a fifteen year old kissing her neck. Hallie was beginning to come to her senses, it was a bad mistake, she'd got lost in the moment yearning for some adventure that she'd missed among the study.

Hallie took his hand as he pulled her up from the cold floor. 'Thank you.' Hallie said. The truth was Hallie most likely wouldn't be sleeping at all tonight, her mind wouldn't allow it, not after something this daring.

'I can make mine own way if you like?' She offered, straightening her hair that had got slightly messy from the kiss. Hallie was wanting to get away from Brian as quickly as possible. Not because she disliked him, because she was confused. True she'd found him slightly hot because of his Quidditch position but on the other hand she'd always found him an egotistical moron whenever she saw him celebrating in the common room, reenacting his 'most amazing catch yet.'
Hallie Cooper
Hallie Cooper
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Sullivan Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:53 am

Her mood had changed drastically since they had first met, and Brian guessed he knew why, everyone kind of thought of him as a womanizer. He felt bad because, to him, this was all just in good fun, but to her, it might have been more serious. Sure, she had merit to feel that way, but it did not make him feel any better. A lot of the time he wished he could just settle himself down and commit to one person, but every day his likes and dislikes changed, and he hated the same thing over and over again.

"I don't mind at all, but if you want to go alone, I understand." Truth be told he would probably stay out a bit longer and finish off the firewhiskey by himself. He did that a lot, he always stayed up longer than everyone else, so he always found himself alone with his thoughts. It seemed a bit depressing, and maybe it was, but he could not find anyone to really keep up with him. Not since Cliff had moved to Durmstrang. He realized, in that moment, how alone he truly felt.

"I will hang around out here for a little while longer." He smirked and he grabbed the whiskey and took another drink. "You know where to find me if you need me." He winked and then took another sip. Another sleepless night for Brian.
Brian Sullivan
Brian Sullivan
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallie Cooper Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:57 pm

Hallie nodded, smiling at Brian allowing her to go alone. At least there wouldn't be an awkward conversation. A kiss on the cheek goodnight would have felt appropriate but all Hallie wanted to do was get away. What on earth did I just do. She thought to herself whilst cantering towards the door.

'Goodnight,' Hallie called across the room, peering over her shoulder to see him and the bottle fire whiskey standing alone. 'Sorry.' She muttered softly before turning the handle and leaving the room.

Luckily they had no classes together to distract her from the upcoming NEWT's but Brian would still be there, trapped in the back of her mind. I don't understand why I was begging him to kiss me? Hallie muttered to herself as she followed the familiar path to the portrait of the Fat Lady. She'd enjoyed it thoroughly, a part of her was wanting to turn back and finish what she started, although the other part, the sensible part of her mind that'd blossomed the past months because of her lack of adventure was advising her against it. Hallie would just have to see how things panned out.

/Exit Hallie
Hallie Cooper
Hallie Cooper
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top