Once you lose the one you love, it's hard to breath!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Once you lose the one you love, it's hard to breath! Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Once you lose the one you love, it's hard to breath!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Once you lose the one you love, it's hard to breath! Empty Once you lose the one you love, it's hard to breath!

Post by Nathaniel Addams Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:49 am

Sarah knew she shouldn't be outside, but here she was heading towards the greenhouse to get away from her pain and surrow. Not like it was going to help, but she had to do something from keeping herself go crazy. Over the last couple of days, Sarah had been depress and downright just lonely. The pain of losing Zandell killing her, she now lost hope on everything. Sarah was starting to think there wasn't much hope for anything now, without Zandell around it was just hard for her to do anything. Pushing the greenhouse doors open she walked into the back of the greenhouse having so many memories come towards her. From good to bad she remembered them all, it wasn't something she couldn't erase no matter how much she wanted to.

Looking around the greenhouse she felt hot tears swell into her eyes and run down her face but she simply wiped them away quickly. There was so much hurt and pain inside Sarah she didn't know how much more she could take of it. Her parents suggested that she got some help, but she refused to believe anything was wrong with her. There was nothing wrong with her, other then she was missing the only person she truly loved. Sighing to herself Sarah smelled a red rose on the bush before she turned away.

Even roses nor animals helped her which was the one thing in the world that she loved but not as much as she did Zandell. He was her best friend and her life, without him it was hard to breath and survive. Sarah wasn't doing well in school, but then again she hasn't been Zandell been in his coma. Sarah doubt she'll ever be the same again, she was going through so much pain she just wanted it to end.
Nathaniel Addams
Nathaniel Addams
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 319

Back to top Go down

Once you lose the one you love, it's hard to breath! Empty Re: Once you lose the one you love, it's hard to breath!

Post by Artemis R. Knox Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:18 pm

"I'll be the flowers that they place on your casket, I'll be the love that we knew would never last it
I'll be the moon when the last sun is setting, I'll be for you... I'll be for you..."

Dylan sang softly, walking down to the grounds, his toad bouncing lightly in the left pocket of his jacket. Javy was excited to go to the greenhouse, mostly because he would be able to roam around freely and not have to worry about the Giant Squid coming out of no where and eating him.

Okay, maybe Javy wasn't the one worried about that. Dylan was very protective of his pet, since they'd been together since he was a first year. He looked down at the little toad in his pocket and smiled, he stopped singing for a moment to say, "Merlin Javy. It's been four years. You're getting old." he laughed softly as the toad looked up at him and croaked before looking ahead of him again.

He continued to hum the song, thinking of lyrics that would fit for the next part. Dylan had been working on the song for a while and he couldn't seem to get the right lyrics for the anything. All he had was the chorus, which was what he'd sung out loud. "What else can I put in there...?" he asked himself softly,walking into the greenhouse without noticing someone else was there. He looked at the girl who was there and stiffened. Well... this was awkward.

"Er... S- Sorry mate, I - I didn't think anyone else was here..." he stuttered awkwardly. "Y - You don't mind if I - I stay do ya? I came... to give m - my pet a little time to p - play." he added softly.

Artemis R. Knox
Artemis R. Knox
Fifth Year Hufflepuff
Fifth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Once you lose the one you love, it's hard to breath! Empty Re: Once you lose the one you love, it's hard to breath!

Post by Nathaniel Addams Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:33 am

Sarah's emerald eyes looked at him and gave him a weak smile. "No it's ok I was about to leave anyways, this place reminds me to much of my boyfriend who died."said Sarah sighing. "You probably didn't want to know or hear that, I'm sorry I didn't mean to throw that out at you!"said Sarah softly. Sarah didn't even know him and she was telling him her problems, she must of been really depress and lonely.

"That was a beautiful song you were singing, you wrote it?'Sarah asked him softly her emerald eyes looking at him. "Oh so rude of me I'm Sarah, Sarah Nesbitt fifth year Gryffindor."said Sarah sticking out her hand for him to shake. It was good to have someone to talk to, all her other friends were to busy for her now. But it was normal, they all had there lives and so did Sarah but now she doesn't.
Nathaniel Addams
Nathaniel Addams
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis R. Knox Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:56 pm

The Ravenclaw boy blinked a couple of times when the girl told him that the Greenhouse reminded her of her boyfriend who'd passed away. He bit his lip, that was a hard blow. Losing your loved one. Dylan knew what that was like, but it hadn't been with a girlfriend, like she had gone through with her boyfriend. "Um... Don't... Don't worry about it!" He said a little awkwardly. "You didn't mean to say it, and it seems like you need to let it out, so you can... If you want. Even though you don't know me..." He added softly.

She introduced herself as Sarah Nesbitt and he winced. "Zandell was your boyfriend... wasn't he...?" Now he knew that they'd suffered the same blow. Zandell had been his friend, though he doubted he'd said anything to her about him. Zandell had been a part of the band he had that broke up a while ago. They were all fighting, but Dylan and Zan had always remained friends. That's why finding out he'd died, was such a hard reality.

She had previously asked about his song and he nodded. "Yeah, I wrote it. But it isn't done yet, its called I'll Be For You." He told her softly. The fifteen year old boy turned away from her slightly to place Javy on a long flower bed where he could hop around on without getting lost. "Bet you miss Zan a lot, even though he hasn't been gone long... I certainly do..." he said in a soft voice, almost a whisper.
Artemis R. Knox
Artemis R. Knox
Fifth Year Hufflepuff
Fifth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Addams Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:41 pm

Sarah nodded at his comment. "Yes he was, I loved him more then anything in the world!"said Sarah softly. "That's why it's so hard for me right now."Sarah whispered softly to herself but she was sure Dylan could hear her. No one knew what she was going through, no one knew the pain that she was going through right now. It felt like all her emotions and feeling had died with Zandell and now she was a empty shell. "I feel like a dementor came and sucked the life out of me,or all my feelings and emotions died with Zandell."said Sarah softly.

Sarah looked at him and smiled weakly. "I can't wait to hear it when it's done."said Sarah softly. Sarah nodded at his comment. "More then you'll ever know that I miss him."said Sarah softly. "I miss his smile, his laughter, his touch basically everything about him!"said Sarah. "You must one of Zandell's old band mates, he told me alot about that band."said Sarah honestly. "He always told me you guys always fought but there was one person named Dylan that he always gotten along with."said Sarah. "You must be Dylan, nice to finally meet you."said Sarah giving him a soft warm smile.
Nathaniel Addams
Nathaniel Addams
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top