Lessons in Legilimencey - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Lessons in Legilimencey - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Lessons in Legilimencey

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lessons in Legilimencey - Page 3 Empty Re: Lessons in Legilimencey

Post by Katrina-Carlotta Du Hunt Sat May 25, 2013 7:15 pm

"Distance," the dark witch echoed in agreement. She was calm now, as much as she usually was anyways. The teenager could get through her shield, but it would be both fascinating and important to know how much distance effected things.

"I assume you are aware of my emotions currently," Katrina-Carlotta said smoothly. She might not like it, but there wasn't anything she could do about it now. Besides, if necessary, the witch could always modify the girl's memory so that she remained unaware of any weaknesses. Memory Modification was an incredibly useful Mind Art, and had been learnt for a reason, after all.

"I shall be changing emotions shortly, and as we gain distance from each other, I'd like for you to inform us if what you can sense changes," the assassin stated. Moving so her back was to the wall, she closed her eyes and took one deep breath, then two. After collecting her thoughts, the woman allowed a wave of pure sadness to sweep over her, jaw set firmly in place to keep her face blank.

Opening her eyes, she glanced over to the brunette Empath. This would be interesting.
Katrina-Carlotta Du Hunt
Katrina-Carlotta Du Hunt
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 991
Special Abilities : Occlumency, Legilimency, Memory Manipulation.

Back to top Go down

Lessons in Legilimencey - Page 3 Empty Re: Lessons in Legilimencey

Post by Audrey Montague Thu May 30, 2013 12:00 pm

Audrey nodded slightly and watched the witch move back to the opposite side of the room. She closed her eyes in concentration, and wondered when she would start feeling her power's effects. After a moment, a wave of pure sadness crashed down on the young girl, leaving her breathless. She opened her eyes frantically and stopped the heavy concentration that she had previously worn, and slowly, the sadness faded.

The dark haired witch blinked several times, and tried to clear her mind of the echo of sadness still laced in her thoughts, and contained her power enough to still feel the emotions of the other woman, but only a fraction of the power she felt it with before.

"I think I concentrated a bit to hard.. That has never happened before, Especially at this distance.." She stated slowly. Audrey was fully confused as to what had just happened. Previously, she had believed that her power could only sense a room, but the power she had felt that emotion with had no intention of fading with only a few extra feet.
Audrey Montague
Audrey Montague
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 136
Special Abilities : Empath, Legilimens in training

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top