This won't change anything right? - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

This won't change anything right? - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

This won't change anything right?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

This won't change anything right? - Page 2 Empty Re: This won't change anything right?

Post by Austin Lockwood Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:22 am

"Yeah your right, that does have a nice ring to it I like it!"said Kiara smiling at the thought of the name. Kiara shrugged at her question. "I don't know, seems like we are but if were not I'm ok with it!"said Kiara honestly. "I know were going to get married, but my parents and his are aiming for this summer."said Kiara happily. "Although I don't mind it though, I'm ready to be Kiara Bletchley."said Kiara honestly. "But his parents love me, so it's all good!'said Kiara chuckling.

Kiara looked at Maura who was smiling about something and smiled. She kind of had a feeling what she was thinking about. "Don't worry Mars, you'll be like me someday and who knows maybe it'll be Ryo you marry!"said Kiara wikning at her.

Austin Lockwood
Austin Lockwood
Third Year Slytherin
Third Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 160

Back to top Go down

This won't change anything right? - Page 2 Empty Re: This won't change anything right?

Post by Maura Goldstein Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:51 am

If Maura coukld of blushed she would at what Kiara just told her. "I don't know Kia, maybe we just have to wait and see."said Maura honestly. "It's to early to think about that though, and me and Ryo aren't even dating Kia!"said Maura shaking her head. "Of course we like each other and stuff, but honestly do you think it'll really end to that?"Maura asked her honestly. Maura didn't know what to think, she was honestly surprised that Kiara brought it up. Then again Kiara was always a matchmaker, but did she really think her and Ryo would go that far?

Heck they weren't even dating for pete's stake! Well... not yet, maybe it'll happen soon but who knows. Maura didn't even know herself, she was just really confused at everything that went on lately. Maybe Kiara was right, maybe she needed some kind of potion to clear her head and help her sleep ok. She honestly haven't been sleeping good lately, maybe alittle potion would help her fix that. Who knows, maybe it'll lead her to better then then they are right now.
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1235

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top