This won't change anything right?
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

This won't change anything right? Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

This won't change anything right?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

This won't change anything right? Empty This won't change anything right?

Post by Austin Lockwood Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:47 am

It was finally spring at last, which Kiara was quite relieved that it was seeing how she was a bit tired of the cold. Don't get Kiara wrong, she loved winter but it seemed like it went on forever and she was tired of the coldness and getting sick. Skipping happily down the sloping lawns of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardly she headed towards the lake. As she reached the lake she twirled around in her summer dress and giggled. Sitting underneath the willow Kiara looked around at the trees turning back green and flowers growing back and smiled.

Although she knew that she now didn't have long left intil she graduates, only a few months left and that was it. She sure was going to miss this place, but at lease she gets to see Atticus a bit more then she did now. Seeing how her and Atticus would be working at the same place made her smile at the thought of it. Hogwarts always been a second home to her, it'll be hard to say goodbye to a place you love so much. Kiara didn't know how her friends did it, but then again not all goodbyes are forever though to.
Austin Lockwood
Austin Lockwood
Third Year Slytherin
Third Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 160

Back to top Go down

This won't change anything right? Empty Re: This won't change anything right?

Post by Maura Goldstein Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:57 am

Maura knew if Ryo found out that she was outside he wouldn't be happy, but she couldn't stand not be in the castle anymore it was driving her mad. Heading out the Hufflepuff common room she headed towards the lake for some fresh air. Maybe some fresh air would do her some good, she was still having nightmares but this time they had Ryo getting hurt in them. Walking down the sloping lawns of Hogwarts, she headed towards the lake but stopped as she seen Kiara already there. Not seeing her in awhile she smiled before sitting beside her.

"Hey Kia, long time no see!"said Muara softly as her eyes turned green in happiness as she hugged her. Knowing that she can't stay out long, she sighed knowing that she has to be back in the castle in five hours or she'll turned into ashes. Wincing at the thought of that she looked at her skin that looked completely normal and sighed. She look normal, but the cuts and burns would never get out of her head. Although she was glad Ryo and Sophia found her or else she'll be dead.
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1235

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Lockwood Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:52 pm

Kiara looked at Maura and smiled and hugged her back. "Ugh... I know Mars, it been to long!"said Kiara happily. Kiara was glad to see Maura again, it hasn't been the same without her around. Although she heard that Maura whole attitude has been different, and she also was a vampire now. "So... how is the vampire life treating you?'Kiara asked her smirking. "Before you try to deny it, I should also ask how are things between you and Ryo going?"Kiara asked her as her eyes sparkled with happiness.

Kiara and Maura always had girl talk, they talked about there lives and there dreams but always kept each other secrets. "You know you can tell me, I won't say anything I just want to know the truth other then the stupid rumors going around school."said Kiara honestly. Kiara was so tired of rumors going around school, half of them weren't even true and some of them were just stupid rumors that didn't make any sense. Kiara was glad she was a taken girl who was engaged to the love of her life. She hoped Maura would have that some day, someone who loved her for her and not just because of her beauty or because she was a vampire.

Kiara heard about the whole issue with Kaiden, to be honest she honestly wanted to kill him herself for hurting one of her best friends. But she hoped some of the rumors about her and Ryo were true though, they seem to make a really cute couple.
Austin Lockwood
Austin Lockwood
Third Year Slytherin
Third Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maura Goldstein Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:02 pm

Maura's eyes widened as Kiara asked her how the vampire life was treating her but before she tried to explain she was hit with the question on her and Ryo. "I know it's going around school that I'm a vampire now, which is true and now me and Ryo are dating now which isn't true at all."said Maura honestly. "Ok... so we kissed in the forest a couple of times after I tried to hurt Kaiden for hurting me."said Maura softly. "But after being kidnapped and taken by James and tortured our feelings became stronger and we admitted that we love each other at St. Mungo's."said Maura smiling to herself. "I really like him Kia, hell I don't like him I love him!"said Maura honestly. "Before you say anything, I just want to tell you that Ryo loves me because of me and not for popularity, or the bond or because of my beauty."said Maura softly.

"When I'm with Ryo, he makes me feel like I can do anything."said Maura honestly as her eyes turned pink thinking about him. "I never felt like this with any other guy, not even when I thought I loved Kaiden."said Maura honestly. "He told me he loved me back, but I wish I knew how he really felt."said Maura sighing. "At first I thought this was because of our bond, but then I realize that the bond made the feelings I already had for him stronger!'said Maura.
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Lockwood Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:11 pm

Kiara smiled as Maura told her how she felt about Ryo, it reminded her of how she felt when she first met Atticus. It still felt like that every time she was with him, she felt like she could do anything. "I know how you feel Mars, I feel the same way when I'm with Atticus."said Kaira smiling. As she said that they kissed a couple of times her eyes sparkled with happiness. "Ooh... sounds romantic, at lease your wasn't after you were chased by girls!"said Kiara chuckling at the memory of her and Atticus.

"I didn't say anything Mars, I think it's sweet you two admitted your feelings for each other and you were attacked?"Maura asked her shocked. She couldn't believe that she didn't know about this intil now, what the hell was wrong with her? "So who saved you? I know Ryo did but who else?"Kiara asked her softly before she hugged her.
Austin Lockwood
Austin Lockwood
Third Year Slytherin
Third Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maura Goldstein Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:28 pm

Maura laughed at Kiara's reply. "Oh yeah! I remember you telling me that story crazy that was a year ago!"said Maura honestly. When Kiara asked if she was attacked Maura nodded. "Yeah some crazy maniac named James kidnapped me and tortured me in some abanded warehouse."said Maura shivering as she told her the story. "It was horrible Kia, I keep having nightmares of him cutting and stabbing me."said Maura shaking. "I'm just glad Ryo and Sophia found me or else I'll be dead."said Maura honestly.

"I was in St. Mungo's for three days, Ryo never left my side for any of those days."said Maura smiling. "I told him he could go home, but she refused to go home which was sweet of him."said Maura honestly. "Everything he did, he did it for me."said Maura softly.
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Lockwood Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:54 pm

"Yeah... hard to believe that I been with Atticus for a year now!"said Kiara smiling to herself. It was hard to believe that she was Atticus that long, but they still had many more happier years together. Hearing Maura's story she winced in pain as she told her everything that had happened to her. "Oh... Mars I'm so sorry, but maybe you can ask Soph to brew you some dreamless potions or a potion that doesn't make you dream of that."said Kiara softly. "There has to be something that would make you sleep better and not make you scared."said Kiara.

Kaira smiled when Maura told her that Ryo didn't leave her side for three whole days that she was in St.Mungo's. "Wow... he must really love you Maura, in my opinion he's a keeper!"said Kiara winking at her. "Any guy who does that for you, is worth keeping!"said Kiara honestly.
Austin Lockwood
Austin Lockwood
Third Year Slytherin
Third Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maura Goldstein Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:57 am

Maura smiled and nodded. "Yeah he really is, I just can't stop thinking about him Kia, he's with me where ever I go even in my dreams!"said Maura smiling. "He's the only thing that makes my dreams worth while even if there bad!"said Maura honestly. "Honestly he's the one thing in my life that's worth while Kia, that's the reason why I didn't give up when I was being tortured. "If there one once of happiness in my life he's it!"said Maura softly. "I know I must not have much of a life, I do but he's always in it!"said Muara smiling.

"So... enough about me, how are you and Atticus doing?"Maura asked her softly giving her a soft warm smile. Maura couldn't wait to go to their wedding, it was suppose to be a huge event. Maura was one of the bridemaids so she wouldn't miss it for the world if it involved her best friend.
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Lockwood Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:04 am

Kiara smiled at what Maura said. "That's how I feel when I'm with Atticus."said Kiara honestly. "I feel ike when I'm with him nothing in the world matters but him."said Kiara smiling. "He's the most important person in my life, without him I would be miserable!"said Kiara honestly. It was the truth, without him Kiara's life wouldn't be as great as it was now. Weird how to this day, Kiara can even remember how they met and how he saved her from the Slytherin girls.

When Maura asked how they were she smiled. "Were doing good, although I haven't seen him alot lately due to work and me being at school."said Kiara sighing. "The wedding plans are still going good, my parents are still trying to get the wedding due by the time I'm out of Hogwarts."said Kiara. "Either way, I'm going to be Kiara Bletchley
soon!"said Kiara happily.

Austin Lockwood
Austin Lockwood
Third Year Slytherin
Third Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maura Goldstein Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:06 am

"You know that does have a nice ring to it."said Maura honestly giving her a soft warm smile. "You really think you two will be married by the end of this summer Kia?"Maura asked her softly. "Even if you two aren't, I'll be there when ever you to do!"said Maura winking at her. She wouldn't miss her best friend wedding for the world, she already knew it was going to be a beautiful wedding. She wondered if she would ever feel like how Kiara did right now, will she find that right guy and be happy like Kiara was?

Of course she was to young to think that, but it was something Maura had always dreamed of. Heck she thinks every girl had dreamed of meeting there prince charming and living happily ever after. All Maura knew was that she loved Ryo and whatever the future holds for them they'll do it head on.
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top