Transfiguration
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Transfiguration Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Transfiguration

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Transfiguration Empty Transfiguration

Post by Guest Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:06 am

(Term Not Started)
(No Teacher)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Transfiguration Empty Re: Transfiguration

Post by Guest Sat Dec 01, 2007 7:50 am

(term started)

"hello students",kitiara said as she looked around the class, "Welcome to transfiguration my name is Mrs. Valenti. Transfiguration is one of the most complex and dangerous magic you will learn at Hogwarts. I can teach you to make your goblets become animals or turn statues real or even transfigurate yourselves!
Well if you will all tell me your names we will start"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:26 am

"hi miss Valenti my name is darren!," he said excitedely
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 01, 2007 11:08 am

"Andrian Potter ma'am" said Andrian walking into the the class room and sat down int he front table and pull out his Transfigutrion book and put his wand on the table " Ready Ma'am! what will we be learning today?" he asked
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 01, 2007 11:43 am

"hi darren, hi andrian" she said smiling "I know ur probably thinking that we will start turning things into animals but we will start easy. I want you to turn one of these matches into a needle. Its pretty easy, just concentrate and say fera verto[i]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 01, 2007 11:58 am

" Very well Professor" he said, Andrian picked up his wand and pointed his wand at the matches " fera vertO' Andrian shouted in his first go but nothing happne " Fera Verto!" he shouted again flourishing his wand and turn the matches into a needle
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 01, 2007 12:02 pm

"very good! I havent seen a student who learned that spell so quickly.. 5 points to gryffindor
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 01, 2007 12:05 pm

Andrian beamed at Kitiara and looked around and watch the others attempt to cast the spell " Thank Ma'am" He said quickly and looked down in his Transfiguration text book and then look at his needle and walked up to the desk and pick up some new matches and practise the spell again "Fera Verto!" Andrian said casting the spell on the matches
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sat Dec 01, 2007 12:12 pm

"oh god this is soo easy!"darren said "i practised this already fera verto
(His match turned into a needle)
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 01, 2007 1:15 pm

"good darren and dont worry there will be a harder lesson tommorow but we just need to learn the basics today"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top