Radio Announcement
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Radio Announcement  Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Radio Announcement

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Radio Announcement  Empty Radio Announcement

Post by Susan Bones Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:34 pm

Good day witches and wizards. Today I am reporting from my home after I fall out with the owner of the Daily Prophet. Since this is being done in my own home and on my own time no one can stop me from doing this broadcast. I’m not sure if I will be your editor much longer due to accusations that I am putting personal opinions in the Daily Prophet but you have no heard the last of me. I will keep interrupting the Daily Prophet radio broadcast if it is legal or not.

In other words this is a public announcement that I Susan Bones still support the Ministry until I am given more reason not to. I am not like what they do but they have not given me reason to hate them and until I have a reason I will support the Ministry. Before I had a bit of a fallout with my boss I was writing and article in support of the Ministry. I don’t regret a single thing of done for the Daily Prophet and I wouldn’t take anything back.

So in other means I will no longer be the editor of the Daily Prophet. But this is not the last time you will hear of me. I will still be doing these broadcasts from my home and I do have a job offer in France but I’m not sure if I will take it or not. I really hope all of you do like what I tried to do with the Daily Prophet but I will say this that the Daily Prophet will always be a puppet for the Ministry and I was just as much for a puppet as the Daily Prophet but I am not anymore. Thank you for all of the support over the past few months. I really enjoyed the time. Thank you all. Over and out Susan Bones.

((OOC: I will keep the Daily Prophet going but it will not be Susan writing it anymore and if someone else wants to take it over that's up to them))
Susan Bones
Susan Bones
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 232
Special Abilities : Animagus, Astral Projection

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top