Friendship Advice - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Friendship Advice - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Friendship Advice

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Friendship Advice - Page 2 Empty Re: Friendship Advice

Post by Guest Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:11 pm

This can be a very touchy area for friends. Not every boyfriend/girlfriend that we date are friends like, for what ever reason. If your friend is willing to listen and not get offensive, then tell her how you feel and why. If not, then drop it. Is is worth your friendship. Stand by her. Cause if he is that bad, she is going to need you. There is a old saying. "Boy/Girls (use which ever fits) come and go but friends are forever" Stay with her. Just stand firm on your feeling about the guy. How well do you know him?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:08 am

Not really well, though I know a lot of things about him, which I am sure are true but she believes not. And thanks! That really helped!
Founder

Number of posts : 4824

https://www.pottersarmy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:41 am

Or maybe sometime they might have been alittle pissed of at you if you had did something they did not like and asked you so many time nicely to stop it. That what my area of situation are with me and Thomas
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:26 pm

Sue, I'm glad it helped a little. If I can help any more let me know.

Roran, who were you responding too?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:59 pm

I think myself lol
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:19 pm

lol. I didn't know. I was just wondering.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum