Friendship Advice
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Friendship Advice Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Friendship Advice

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Friendship Advice Empty Friendship Advice

Post by Guest Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:56 pm

Friendships Advice
Hello advice seeker's

Here is another topic i would like to bring up to help people now with their friendships and again i know these stuff through many years of experiance

First of All

Friendship and Realationship:
The very first topic i would like to speak about friendships is when friends are inlove with their friends partner

As an advisor, i advise you to leave them alone i know your inlove with their partner but why ruin it for them. What if their realationship is good and they are more happier then normal

Don't be a git or a prick and break their realationship or ask them to open up the realationship LEAVE THEM ALONE. I mean it okay if one of them is being abusive but don't be a idiot trying to get what you want just move on
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Friendship Advice Empty Re: Friendship Advice

Post by Guest Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:20 pm

This is true. It is usually an unwritten rule of friendship and relaitonships. One never dates or intrupts anothers reltionship. Usually it also is a good idea if you are intrested in someone a close friend use to date to make sure your friend wont feel weird about it. I mean it is just common curtasiy.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:56 pm

Ok, so do you solve problems too? I mean give advice and all? Cuz I have got a prob.
Founder

Number of posts : 4824

https://www.pottersarmy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:22 pm

Who me? I am always willing to help. I don't claim to know everything. But since I'm older I can often come at a situation with a little more experience. I hate playing that card, but if it helps, I use it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:55 pm

So it's like, that I've a best friend for over 9 years, she knows me inside out and no one can understand me better than her, and vice versa, but the problem is that from sometime she's started to spend more time with another friend than me, and when I pointed it out to her she said that I had done the same whereas that is so not true, and she also starts to ignore me in front of other friends. Why is this happening? Help me please! ( note: here i sound like a desperate anonymous help seeker or whatever it is XD )
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:22 am

Many friends well some, will begin to get bored of one friend and will start to try and move on and have more friends and hang out with them way more then you because they want to try new things.

Or maybe she having a family or general problem in her life

I do not know which but may i ask you is she ignoring you?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:30 am

maybe she wants to have more friends, i mean you'll always be her BFF, maybe she wants a change
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:34 am

didn't i just say that?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:11 pm

As a person grows they meet people. Friendship can fill many different needs in that persons life. There are very few people who only have 1 bf for life. Most people have many. They have that person they party with, the person they cry with, the person they go shoe shopping with, the person who brings their kids to have a play group. There will be many people to fill this position. It might be that she has something that needs filling and (no offense) you are not filling it. Most of the time, it isnt soemthing with really realize. I think Roran prob already said this but thought I would add this too.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:39 pm

OMG! Zoe is so totally right! I never help her in one of her subject, that is boyfriends, or that particular boyfriend, thats because I hate that boy. He doesn't have a character and I've tried to tell her this many times, but she denies, so I stopped talking about that biy with her and she did the same...........so is it my fault? But the boy is really bad, I wanna explain it to her, but I know she'll think that I'm jealous.......what do I do? And no Nikki and Andrian she doesn't ignore me, just ignores my opinion in that matter What a Face
Founder

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top