The Breakfast Club - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Breakfast Club - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Breakfast Club

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Breakfast Club - Page 2 Empty Re: The Breakfast Club

Post by Nathaniel Addams Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:12 pm

Sarah looked at Kaleigh and rolled her eyes. "I here because of a potion explosion that wasn't my fault!"said Sarah. Looking at the hufflepuff boy Sarah nodded. "Hello I'm Sarah."said Sarah softly. Hearing a voice not to far from her she turned her head at the sorce of the voice and seen it was obviously a slytherin. When he asked if her name was Sarah Nesbitt she nodded. "Yeah I am, why do you ask? wait a minute, are you Andrei Dolohov?"Sarah asked him softly.

Alice talked about him alot when they were in the tower together, it seemed like she liked him alot. Sarah of course, had no problem with her going with a Slytherin as long as he didn't hurt her. Sarah knew to well how Slytherin were, she use to date one a long time ago. It didn't go very well, but now Sarah was dating Zandell and she couldn't be happier. Even if he was a Hufflepuff and suppose to be the lowest of the low, she didn't care.

Sarah thought it was funny how all four houses were all in one room all at the same time. Sarah had a feeling some intense drama was about to go down, and it wasn't going to be pretty. Sarah didn't want to be a part of it, but it seemed like Dolohov and Macmillian didn't get along at all due to their conversation with each other. Sarah was glad she knew someone in detention that way it didn't get boring.
Nathaniel Addams
Nathaniel Addams
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 319

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaleigh Witt Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:52 pm

Kaleigh nodded at Sarah before going quiet again. She didn't really know what to say, especially since she never really had much to say anyway. She took a quick look at the room, there was a bit of tension coming from the Slytherin and the other Hufflepuff it would seem. Kaleigh crossed her legs sighing heavily. This detention thing was boring and was something Kaleigh would rather not be in again. She looked down at the book she had brought with her, the same book she had already read around eighteen times over by this point.

She nearly picked it up, but decided to push it aside. She wasn't really into a reading type of mood at the moment. Everyone else seemed to know at least one other person in the room, it's a bit strange. Kaleigh bit her lip thinking, there was at least one person from each house in this room. Something was bound to happen, hopefully nothing that went out of hand. Kaleigh wasn't really big on fights, or dueling for that matter. She twirled a piece of her hair around her index finger while getting lost in thought.
Kaleigh Witt
Kaleigh Witt

Number of posts : 96

http://www.dumbledoresarmy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Jones Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:36 pm

Alex sighed, he didn't really feel like being secluded in a room with a person from each house, including his. The Ravenclaw girl asked him what the prank had been. He turned to her. "Well, lets put it like this. If you ever want to try the bucket on the door thing, make sure the bucket stays in the air." Alex responded to her. As he popped his knuckles and turned towards Amelia. Maybe he hadn't been there for her as much as she had been there for him. She had even taken him to the hospital wing. Their relationship was complicated, very much so. He had kissed her, and in reality, he had enjoyed it. But he didn't really see the two as a couple. But there was no point in talking about it too, and make it awkward for everyone there. "Better than ever." Alex lied to Amelia. He still had pain in his head, but it didn't matter.

Then the pale boy that had walked, had done a typical Slytherin dick move, meaning he had acted like a complete.. You know, dick. Well, for Alex's tastes at least. He could tell that the guy and Amelia had sort of dislike for each other. 'Do I look terrifying?'. The boy had said. And Alex being the complete big mouth, had responded to that question. "Tool." Alex had said in between coughs. Kind of regretting but, but then realized it was totally worth it. The Gryffindors name was Sarah, cute girl. He turned back to the Ravenclaw girl. Official, Alex had to get out of there as soon as possible.

((Well, then. Let the games begin, XD))
Alexander Jones
Alexander Jones
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 348
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Macmillan Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:39 am

Amelia glared at Dolohov. What was his business why she was here? She didn’t feel like telling everyone about her siblings when she can run away and hide. She kept telling herself to pretend that she was someone else.

“None of your business, unless you have important to say to me don’t talk to me,” she said coldly. She didn’t want to deal with Dolohov at the moment. She took out one of Claire’s drawing notebooks and started to flip through it. She was pretending to back home with Claire and eating lamp stew.

Amelia smiled at Alex. Only Alex would do that. She remembered she hadn’t talked to Alex about what she did over break. Well, that was going to be an awkward conversation. She would tell him in the common room later. What was the big deal they were just friends? At least she was pretty sure. So they kissed, not a big deal. Why is she thinking so much about this? Well, she was already bored.
Amelia Macmillan
Amelia Macmillan
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect

Number of posts : 585

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrei Dolohov Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:27 am

He chuckled when Sarah figured out who he was. Since they didn't really run in similar circles of friends, he guessed Alice was talking about him to her. That was normal right? Girls gossiped all the time, even about the most silliest things. "I was just wondering. Heard a few things about you, from a mutual friend. Only good of course. But I don't think we've officially met before", he said with a soft smile, obviously meaning Alice. He couldn't help but wonder what she told Sarah he was like. Girls had quite a different way of viewing things than he, and that was something difficult for him to figure out and predict.

His thoughts were interrupted by someone's cough and a soft voice. Tool he heard coming from the Hufflepuff boy as he had a grin on his face. "That's brave coming from a Hufflepuff", Andrei said with a smirk. Having Amelia in the room only made him more anxious and ready to fight any second. However, for the sake of not spending his entire teenage life in this room, he was somehow managing to control himself. But that was before this guy started pushing his buttons.

"I'm really not a fun person to mess with. Ask Miss Macmillan over there", he said glancing at Amelia with a chuckle. He wanted to add 'and her brother as well' but he bit his tongue before it was too late. Creating a chaos was not on his to do list for today and he preferred keeping it that way, if at all possible.
Andrei Dolohov
Andrei Dolohov
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 271

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Addams Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:30 am

Sarah chuckled and smiled. "Seem like either way, good things are being said about us."said Sarah. "Of course you know Alice likes you alot, she says your very sweet and caring towards her."said Sarah honestly. By the looks of it, he seemed like a player to her but looks could be misleading. Sarah had a couple of Slytherin friends, so she wasn't against the house one bit. "If you don't mind me asking, what's up with you and Amelia Macmillan?"Sarah asked him curiously.

Sarah was a very curious person sometimes for her own good, it sometimes lead her to trouble. Sarah looked Alex and shook her head. "Please stop Alex, he's actually a nice person."said Sarah honestly. Although Sarah gotten along with almost anyone, that was just the way she was. She had nothing against Andrei, as long as he didn't have anything against her they were fine. Besides if he was to date Alice, he had to be a good guy.

"Man this detention blows, we should do something!"said Sarah as she chewed her gum and blew a bubble as it popped. Sarah wasn't a type of person who caused trouble, but she was bored out of her freaking mind! Sighing her emerald eyes looked around the place boredly.
Nathaniel Addams
Nathaniel Addams
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 319

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Jones Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:58 pm

Alex stared at the boy, maybe getting a bit angry, or annoyed, made him self righteous and arrogant. The boy looked weak to him, like really weak. Maybe he was okay with the magic, but without a wand, he'd probably get knocked out in one punch. Alex really wanted to test him. And the more the boy talked, the more the Hufflepuff got annoyed. And this must've. Alex didn't turned to the Ravenclaw girl, "Weren't you going to tell me about how you got into detention?" Alex asked, really strange to see a Ravenclaw in the detention. You could probably expect to have the other houses in detention, but a Ravenclaw was very strange.

The boy talked again, "That's nice, coming from a tool." Alex returned the smirk. Maybe not his best comeback, but he'd have more in the future, if there was a chance to do it. Then the boy had responded. "Really? Because it actually seems pretty fun." Alex said, staring at Andrei, Alex's eyes changed to the color red, 'I'm not really a fun person to mess with.' Yeah, Alex would be the judge of that. Then the Sarah girl had chimed in. "Well, doesn't seem so nice to me." Alex told Sarah. "But if you say so." From what happened in the past, and the friends he had, he knew that most Gryffindors where somewhat a good judge of character.

"This detention does suck. I'm hungry... And bored. Anyone up for a little game of truth or dare?" Alex asked. From the past in detention, it turned out to be fun to do truth or dare in Detention.
Alexander Jones
Alexander Jones
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 348
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top