Speak No Evil
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Speak No Evil Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Speak No Evil

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Speak No Evil Empty Speak No Evil

Post by Liesl Dolohov Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:33 am

These were the travails of being only a fourth year. Liesl simply did not know some of the spells her older peers could have cast to get this idea to work. While on one hand, it would have been useful to force the Dark Followers to do as she wanted, on the other she was trying to teach them self control. Maybe it was better this way.

The petite Slytherin sat on a desk and swung her legs back and forth listlessly. Perhaps this meeting would actually get somewhere, unlike the last one.
Liesl Dolohov
Liesl Dolohov
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Speak No Evil Empty Re: Speak No Evil

Post by Alex Star Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:21 pm

Alex had done the courtesy thing to do, going to another meeting with his so called study group. Which he rather call pathetic bunch of people simply hiding behind something, or just to kill boredom. He was rather the calm one of the group and not as crazy as most of the members from the last meeting had been to him. Even if Miss Dolohov would try to throw him out, he would simply stay put like a Gryffindor would.

He entered the room looking around only to see her on the desk. He had his hand in his pockets as he walked to her, stopping a few feet away just in case. With a slytherin smile intact just for her, sure she may see through it but they weren't on common terms anyway. " Well you look pleasant, when you are not glaring at someone. You sort of look like a cute puppy from the way you were acting alone, Dolohov " He said cool and calm tone, as he waited for other people or her response, whatever came first.
Alex Star
Alex Star
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 326
Special Abilities : Chlorokenisis

Back to top Go down

Post by Dory Le Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:18 pm

Franki strode in to the room, glad to be early. Perhaps it would give the impression that she knew what she was doing and that she was eager to be apart of the group. She had to have that typical disdain for the group, as everyone did, but she also wanted to look as though she had SOME power. Just for the safety and propriety of the matter.

"That's bordering very close to sexual harassment, Alex," Franki said lightly, smiling a friendly smile at him. The young girl was a practicing socialite after all. She had to be able to interact with everyone. Even those that were too creepy or obnoxious for her to actually like. "Hello, Liesl. How are you?" Her voice was light and full of energy- so casual so as to convince everyone that she wasn't terrified of them.
Dory Le
Dory Le
Fifth Year Hufflepuff
Fifth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 189

Back to top Go down

Post by Liesl Dolohov Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:27 am

Liesl had decided months ago that the best way to deal with the head boy was to not deal with him at all. She simply did not acknowledge his existence and if anybody else did, she acted as though she hadn't heard them.

"Oh, hi Franki," she greeted the older girl enthusiastically. "Today I was gonna talk about self control. Do you think that's a good idea? Or should I do something more practical? I could make it practical, but some of these guys... well, you know."
Liesl Dolohov
Liesl Dolohov
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Star Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:44 pm

Alex only rolled his eyes at her, deciding now that trying to be civil would never work. She was such a hardcase to begin with, and now he guessed he should do his worst. By being the calm guy of the group, as Dolohov was talking about Self control. He could only think that most of the women of the group, ran there months and started looking at him like they were going to strangle him. Which was very likely, so he would have to have a chat with most o f men to try and make some partners, even Malfoy would be a nice choice.

Even if she had struck a chord, but he didn't really show it at all. Simply walked over to the wall, closer to Malfoy to make a simple chat. He smiled back at her. " As Charming as ever Miss Malfoy, but I simplywas addressing a Compliment to Miss Dolohov. Good day to you, you look as beautiful as you always do, Miss Malfoy " He said with a light gleam in his eye, after all he was being polite and truthful. Aside from that, he just wanted to get along with everyone for the time being.
Alex Star
Alex Star
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 326
Special Abilities : Chlorokenisis

Back to top Go down

Post by Dory Le Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:59 am

The boy spoke again and Franki's eyebrows flicked together, giving the impression of briefly headbutting each other. It was so easy to seem superior to him when Liesl was nearby. Even as a fourth year, the Dolohov girl had a mastery of self command that made her seem very steady. Franki hoped that it would rub off.

"More sexual harassment," Franki chimed. "My my, you might get reported if you get any nicer." She flicked a smirk.

She turned to Liesl and smiled saying, "No, I like it! Maybe we can all finally get on one page. I like that a lot! Good idea!"
Dory Le
Dory Le
Fifth Year Hufflepuff
Fifth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 189

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrei Dolohov Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:29 pm

Andrei usually made a point to avoid meetings such as these. Not that he didn't want to be a part of the Dark Followers anymore, but it was simply that such gatherings bored him to death. This time however, he knew it would be a lot more interesting. Or to him at least. He had heard that his little sister was running the show now and that was something he had to see with his own two eyes.

As he walked into the room, he noticed that Malfoy was already there and he greeted her with a nod with his head. "Good day Miss Malfoy", Andrei said with a nod and a smirk on his lips. Also a surprise to him was Alex's presence, someone he wasn't expecting here a this meeting at all. But all of his attention quickly turned to his baby sister.

With a slight bow of his body and a teasing grin on his face, he greeted her. "Sister... Nice to see you again. I must say power suits you, keep it. But you might want to consider some higher shoes, for authority's sake", he said with a chuckle on his lips, knowing she would get frustrated at his comment about her height.
Andrei Dolohov
Andrei Dolohov
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 271

Back to top Go down

Post by Percy Weasley Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:20 am

Cassie felt incredibly special. She was one of the few Dark Followers who'd managed to get through that big fight last year without getting caught. Mostly because she'd spent the entire thing cowering in the common room. Still, she was from the original crew and she felt that should give her some status.

It didn't stop her sidling into the room hoping nobody would bother with a little second year, though.
Percy Weasley
Percy Weasley
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 70

Back to top Go down

Post by Liesl Dolohov Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:31 pm

Liesl stuck out her foot as though she were actually contemplating Andrei's suggestion. Her shoe collection was famous among the female population of Hogwarts and many of the pairs could cause an unpractised person to turn an ankle. Liesl's shoes today, however, were not even that outlandish; mere leather boots with a two inch heel, the most she could get away with on account of uniform rules.

She stuck her tongue out at her brother, childishly.

"I get my authority from my brain, not my shoes," she told him.
Liesl Dolohov
Liesl Dolohov
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top