An obligation worth keeping - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

An obligation worth keeping - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

An obligation worth keeping

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

An obligation worth keeping - Page 2 Empty Re: An obligation worth keeping

Post by Alex Star Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:49 am

She was limp on the ground, and this only alarmed him greatly. She was in grave danger, and he wasn't trying hard enough to save her. He moved his head close to her chest, there was still a heartbeat but it was growing weaker. She was barely breathing now, Alex cursed Merlin for this.

" Hitame, stay with me! "

She was sweating...and he remember the time they both had the green itch. He hoped it wasn't that bad, he placed his hand on her head. She was burning up, could it be a high fever because of the wound. He had to find a way to stop the infection, because he didn't know the spell for it. Then he remembered that his mother had taught him survival skills in a forest.

" I'ii be right back, Don't you dare die on me without me around "

He let go off her hand and dashed off into the forest. Looking for some herbs, to clean the wound and prevent any farther infection. Lucky for him, they were in the forest and he had found some Rosemary herbs around the area. Picking them up, and ran back to Hitame, crouching back over her. He picked up her hand, and started to apply the Rosemary to the wound. It was a antiseptic, and helps heal the wound as well as prevent farther infection.

" If only you had let me protect you. Even now, I still will protect you "

He grabbed her hand, clenching it rather tightly as his vision was starting to grow blurry. He was starting to cry, thank god she had her eyes closed. He hated when people saw him cry, he had only done it once....when his father had died. His tears would drip on her hand, and he looked at her with his teary eyes.

" I love you, Hitame Higurashi! Me.....A pathetic Slytherin that you hate so much loves you, A Courageous Gryffindor that never would never trust me. Ironic isn't it, that someone like me would even admit such a thing to someone like you. If you would let me....I would tell you all the things that drive me wild about you. Come back to me, even if you never want to see me again. As long as you are alive and well "

A shining magical energy started to pour out of his hands, the magical aura felt warm to him. And started to cover her hand with it as well. His eyes grew brighter in color, like the many times he grew anger with her. But this time, they were a shade of light green instead of bright yellow because he was filled with sorrow and his tears were still falling onto her hand.
Alex Star
Alex Star
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 326
Special Abilities : Chlorokenisis

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:21 pm

She had been told to stay calm before she had been released from St. Mungo's. The Green Itch was barely being contained in her as it was, and it would be dangerous if she didn't remain calm and in control of her emotions. The Green Itch wasn't the only thing wrong with her though, she apparently had something else, that caused all her nightmares, the screams she heard when nothing was going on...everything was caused by something else, though no one wanted to tell what it was that was wrong with her.

She could still faintly hear what Alex was saying to her, but her mind was focusing more on the faded memories she had been trying to remember since what happened with Sophia when she was obliviated. Blurry figures of people she thought were her parents and two others who she had no idea who they were, began to slowly fade into place. All she was able to make out from it was, the screams from a woman...before she saw the figure of her mother fall limp to the ground.

The memory faded out quickly before anything could happen, but she still managed to hear the second scream of her father. The next thing that came to her was Barker. The night in detention she had spent with him...where he torured her and made her his pet. She could still feel the pain running across her stomach, cheekbone and through her hand when he had cut her and stabbed his knife through her hand, pinning it to the table where she laid.

She was suddenly drawn away from the terrible memory of Barker by something. Something warm...something pleasant that she felt would take her away from the darkness that ran through her mind. She felt as though whatever was there was trying to lead her somewhere and she didn't hesitate in following it. Alex's voice was becoming clearer and she couls hear all his words, her eyes widened slightly and became filled with tears - though only the forming tears could be seen on her closed eyes - as she heard him say he loved her. She hadn't wanted to believe it before, she thought he was only lying about how he felt, but now...as she heard everything he said, she knew she had been completely wrong about him.

And about her own feelings. She would never admit it though...not to him ever.

Slowly, she regained consciousness and her eyes opened, allowing her to see the brightness of the day and her gaze soon focused on Alex's face and she realized that he was crying. A sudden feeling of sorrow ran through her and she winced...she could tell it was his own sadness she was feeling and she tried to smile, but failed. Hitame raised the hand he wasn't clutching to his face, and she tried to wipe some of the tears away.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Star Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:42 am

Alex only could remember the memories of his father once again. Of how he was taken by the Death eaters and tortured by them. What they did to his father, stabbing him in the back when he tried to reveal the plans to the order. It was a dark time, and he had lose his only father to that faithful day. It always haunted me to this very day, because I could not do anything to stop them.

Now that she was right in front of him, his bad memory of his father came to life again. He felt like the world around him was changing as she turned into his father. And himself turned into a small child that cried for his father when he was dying on their own home. I cried even after he died, for two years I grieved his death and still have not forgotten it. " Do I have to lose everything I love " I said within my own mind, as the little child I was.

Until something snapped me out of my own memories and sorrow. A gentle hand touched my face and started to wipe my tears away. I looked at her with my eyes still filled with sorrow but soon was replaced with confusion. " Hitame? " He hoped that she was real to him. Not another illusion trying to play with his mind at all. He took one of his hands and placed it over the hand that was wiping his tears. " Did you hear everything I said? Do you finally believe that my feelings for you are real. "
Alex Star
Alex Star
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 326
Special Abilities : Chlorokenisis

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:32 pm

Hitame didn't know what to say to Alex. She did feel the same for him s he didforher, but that was something she couldn't afford to be known. She couldn't have anyone get close to her anymore. The Death Eaters had taken an interest in her - one that she was unaware of, mind you - and they were putting her to the test now. She new that that wuld happen eventually but she didn't know when it was to happen. She needed to beon her own for that...so that no one would be able to interfere with what she planned to do.

Her hand slowly fell from his face and she frowned slightly. "I know what you feel..." she said softly, her voice barely audiable. "But..." she started. "As I've told you time and time again...I do not feel the same. You know that I don't, so I don't see the point in continuing to try and win me over. I just...don't like you." she told him softly. "I can't..."

She let her hand fall back onto her stomach and he looked at him. Her expression wasn't the usual angry one she had when she told him that she didn't like him. No, in fact, for once her expression was sad as she told him this. She just didn't know how else to make him understand. She had tried pushing him away, explaining wha w going on and just flat out rejectig him. But he continued on, and she just didn't know what she was supposed to say to him anymore. What else can I do...? she asked herself

What else can I do...?
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top