Isn't she lovely?
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Isn't she lovely? Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Isn't she lovely?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Isn't she lovely? Empty Isn't she lovely?

Post by Mira Anderson Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:35 pm

Hey all. I've got a general plea for you all. I've got Mira Anderson here, my proud main, who has become painfully inactive since her graduation from Hogwarts. She's been sitting up in Krum manor for too long! It's time for her to get back out in the world. Pick some fights, make some friends, and maybe get involved in some multi-person plots? Yes?

For those of you who don't know Mira here's a little bit about her.. She's an ex-Slythirin who has always been sympathetic to the DE goals of pureblood purification but has never taken an active role in enforcing these beliefs. She is, however, best friends with Athena Goyle and Kendall Roomwood (aren't they just adorable together?) and they do more than enough for the whole group. On the other end of the spectrum Mira's other best friend is Miseria Lupin, from whom she's learning to support the Order. After cutting ties with her wealthy family she ran for help to Elijah Krum who took her in. She pays him back in her own way. She loves him but their off and on history makes it impossible for her to truly trust him. She's a couple months pregnant with his child so it's time for them to realize this. Keeping Eli in line is a 24/7 job so Mira is currently (and probably permanitely) unemployed. Her worst enemy is Sophia Granger. They tend to try to blow eachother up whenever they meet. No ones sure why.

So yeah. I love this girl and I really wish you all would too. I'd like some people to bring in plotting about her pregnancy. And yeah, whatever else you can think of to make her little life more interesting.
Mira Anderson

Number of posts : 539

Back to top Go down

Isn't she lovely? Empty Re: Isn't she lovely?

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:27 am

Oh yay I was mentioned! Soph and Mira love each other SO much! Razz hehe I think they shall rp again and see how it's goes. Soph can also some fun, she been a good girl for to long!
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Isn't she lovely? Empty Re: Isn't she lovely?

Post by Charlotte Dyllan Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:34 am

I was thinking.. maybe Soph is the healer assigned to Mira when she goes into St. Mungos to do an exam to confirm she's pregnant. Then they would need to deal with eachother for at least a little bit xD
Charlotte Dyllan
Charlotte Dyllan
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 126

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top