I've closed enough windows to know you can never look back
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I've closed enough windows to know you can never look back Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I've closed enough windows to know you can never look back

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I've closed enough windows to know you can never look back Empty I've closed enough windows to know you can never look back

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:43 pm

Jack needed one day.

One day without insanity. One day where she wasn't pounding down alcohol to compensate for the fact that Nemo wasn't there to drink. Jack needed one day where she wasn't stuck among the reminders of everything she dearly missed. Jack needed one day where she wasn't a part of a game, a challenge, an intricate dance. Jack need one day where she was not the mighty, cursed Jaquellene Dyllan.

For ONE day, Jack needed to run away.

She just set off, without much of a plan. She apparated and appeared at the gates of Hogwarts. She passed the Garden of Solace, ignoring the tears and memories that belonged there, and she began down the path that would lead her straight into Hogsmeade.

She arrived in the quaint village and started walking- she did not know where to go, so she just went forward. She walked and walked, stopping at a corner store to buy a bottle of Pepsi. She continued on and continued on, trying to leave the village he had just entered. Foot traffic diminished to a mere trickle as she neared her destination, with only the occasional pedestrian walking the opposite direction.

Jack walked into the clearing that led to the Shrieking Shack. She walked over to the wooden fence and sat atop the top slat, balancing herself and opening her soda, taking a drink. Sweet. No bitter bite, no change in mindset. A small bird settled next to her and she held out a finger. It fluttered away and landed on a nearby branch, intently watching her. She smiled and closed her eyes. The smile disappeared as the weight of the world returned on her with the burden of thought.

Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top