Friendship is a flexible term. - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Friendship is a flexible term. - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Friendship is a flexible term.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Friendship is a flexible term. - Page 2 Empty Re: Friendship is a flexible term.

Post by Gisele Delacour-Quinn Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:50 am

Iris undressed and Gisele couldn't help but run her eyes over the familiar shape of the other girls figure. She was an absolutely stunning woman.. Slender but healthy, a perfect summer tan still lingering on her skin, subtle but elegant curves. Iris's beauty (both physical and internal) radiated from her in moments like this and Gisele often felt honored that she had been allowed to be her friend. Neither girl was known to take in friends quickly and yet they had found eachother. Spending time together felt only natural. 

As Iris modeled for her, Gisele grinned widely. 'Oooh'ing and 'Ahhh'ing in all the appropriate places, she clapped in admiration when she had finished modeling the third dress. When Iris asked which Gisele liked the best she was momentarily stumped. They were all lovely in their own ways and all would have been a perfect choice. But after several moments consideration she offered her opinion: "I like the first one best. You look amazing!" 

Gisele had pulled out three dresses of her own while Iris had been changing. She glanced down at them, considering which one to try first. 
Gisele Delacour-Quinn
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 245

Back to top Go down

Friendship is a flexible term. - Page 2 Empty Re: Friendship is a flexible term.

Post by Iris Ayala Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:02 pm

Iris smiled when Gisele clapped her hand after she had finished with her little “runway show”, she bowed, as if she was on a stage. Demetria had felt Gisele watching her, but she didn´t payed much attention to it, because probably Gisele was watching her because of the dresses, right? Hopefully girl won´t notice when Iris watches her, because oh, she definitely can´t help it…

When Gisele had finally made this hard decision and stated that she liked the first dress, Iris nodded. “The first dress then,” girl smiled and started taking off heels that matched the third dress. “By the way, I think it´s perfect choice!” Demi put her heels next to Gisele´s bed where all her belonging were at the moment. Iris tried to unzip her dress, but it was difficult due the facts that the zipper was on the dress’ back. How the hell she managed to put this thing on before? She looked at Gisele: “Could you help me with that, please?” she asked, turned her back towards Gis and put her hair quickly on a messy bun so her hair won´t accidentally stuck on her dress’ zipper.

While Gisele was helping Iris with her zipper, the girl had changed to peer at dresses Gisele had glanced: “They´re all so amazing,” she admitted. “You should try the white dress, I think it will look just spectacular on you.”

Last edited by Iris Ayala on Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Iris Ayala
Iris Ayala

Number of posts : 64
Special Abilities : Non-verbal Magic, Apparation, Occlumency

Back to top Go down

Post by Gisele Delacour-Quinn Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:19 am

Giseles smile managed to get wider and wider. Iris had that effect on her - she felt completely relaxed but enthusiastic about the night ahead of them. When Iris asked for help Gisele immediately stood and obliged. She undid the zipper, fingers accidentally brushing against the brunettes bare skin. A tingle of electricity traveled through her hand at the contact and as soon as the zipper was undone she pullEd her hand away, worried that she would ruin the moment with her pointless fantasies. So ignoring her feelings she just smiled at Iris's comment. 

"The white one? Alright." she agreed, moving a few paces over to her bed where the dresses that she had pulled out were laying. She pulled off her sweater and tossed it thoughtlessly towards the head of her bed to pick up later. She unbuttoned her jeans and slid them off, too used to such actions to be self conscious. Gisele pulled on the white dress and was immediately warmer as the fabric hugged her curves in pleasing ways. She agreed, this dress was gorgeous. Geometric details decorated the bodice and the white color drew attention to her naturally darker skin. 

Gisele tousled her hair and turned to face Iris once again. "Yeah?" she asked, searching for the other girls approval. She moved to a vanity table that she shared with Katarina Rookwood and pulled out her makeup bag from a drawer. A fresh coat of lipstick was added to any makeup from this morning. She turned her want towards her hair and muttered several rapid spells which caused her dark brown locks to instant de-frizz, and transform into a supermodel quality hairdo. The hung loosely around her neck in a soft wave, natural enough to look almost unstyled but still undoubtably perfect. 

She turned to her companion a final time - this time her ensemble complete. She felt, and was now sure she looked, completely amazing. She felt ready to party.  
Gisele Delacour-Quinn
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Ayala Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:02 pm

Iris felt the electricity rushing through her body too and got chills. Oh, the world would be so much nicer, if Iris knew that Gisele also had feelings for her. “Oh, your hands are cold,” she said quietly as an excuse, turned around and for a few seconds, it felt like eternity for Demi, she looked into Gisele’s eyes. Demetria felt how blush hit her cheeks and quickly thanked Gisele. She rushed to her pile of clothes, without saying a word, she held her dress up with one hand, so it wouldn´t fall. Once she found the dress Gisele had liked the best and Iris though it was good choice too, she finally let the third dress she had tried on, fell on the floor and she changed her complect. Gosh, this situation felt so awkward.
“Pull yourself together!” Iris promised she will kick herself if she is can´t do this. Seriously.

“Girl, you look just dashing!” Iris shouted and also clapped her hands and gave Gisele thumbs up. “I think we will steal everyone’s spotlight tonight and we will be the shining stars of galaxy tonight,” she said with omniscient voice. “Wow, that felt deep,” girl laughed and re-focused on Gisele´s amazing dress and of course, Gisele herself too. “If you look so amazing in all these dresses, how am I supposed to make my decision?” girl demanded. She had this feeling her final decision will be made between this beautiful white dress and black gladiator style dress. White dress because Gisele had a chance to show off her bloody wonderful curves and black dress because it had cut outs, just like her dress.

“You have two more changes to prove me how horrible my catwalk skills are compared to you, use them well,
” girl chuckled, “how about you show me this dress with cut outs now?” Puppy eyes always helped, right?
Iris Ayala
Iris Ayala

Back to top Go down

Post by Gisele Delacour-Quinn Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:45 am

Gisele giggled a twirled in place, showing off both her body and the dress it was a frame for. She tried to shake off the feelings of attraction within her, replacing them with the innocent friendship that she felt with Franki. Gisele knew that Iris would never be able to return any feelings she might have and for that reason it was better to cut them in the bud, rather than wait and have disappointment crush her later. This was why Millie still hurt her.. She had indulged herself in fantasies and by the end she had tricked herself into believing there was something real between them. But alas, far from a blooming romance, the two girls hadn't spoken much at all this year, leaving Gisele to wonder if they were even friends anymore. 

Upon Iris's request, she changed into the black dress. With minor difficulties she zipped it up herself, unwilling to risk exposing any weakness for the brunette. This one was shorter than the last and Gisele could appreciate the length it gave her legs. To balance it off, the collar was higher and sparkles glittered around her neckline. "We would match!" Gisele laughed happily. "Put all of the other girls to shame. Like we always do." she winked at Iris, remembering last years similar adventures. Boys fawned over them, girls wanted to be them, but Gisele was always happy with just her friend's company. Together, the world revolved around them.
Gisele Delacour-Quinn
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Ayala Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:03 pm

„I think we have the winner,“ Iris smiled and gave herself only about two too short seconds to look at Gis and her dress, „but just to be sure, we wont make the wrong decision, try the last dress on too. Tho, I know and you know too, that we would rock even if we will were pair of old sweatpants,“ One more dress-change meant one right decision for Iris and Gisele, but also great change for Iris to see Gisele changing her clothes at least one more time too. Demetria was slightly mad because of her dirty thoughts, but she couldn´t help it. As long it was just dirty thoughts, everything wasn´t so bad at all... Actually, it was an amazing feeling when you knew how much fun they were going to have and until Gisele wasn´t going to learn and use legimency on her, Iris was ready to rock!

„So, I was thinking, are you planning to go to the mask prom? I´ve heard it´s going to be pretty great,“
Iris asked Gisele. Demetria hadn´t really attended at lots of balls, like many Hogwarts´s girls did. She had even skipped last Yule prom and instead she spend her time in Ravenclaw's common room, who just felt like attending the t without a date is too weird or they weren´t just interested in this whole dancing and dressing up thing. So basically, she spent night with four guys, wizards chess, chocolate frogs and some fun duels.
Iris Ayala
Iris Ayala

Back to top Go down

Post by Gisele Delacour-Quinn Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:37 am

She nodded and changed into the third dress as she spoke. "Yeah I thought I might. Helene wrote me saying she thought she might be in attendance so I should probably go to visit for a bit. But it would be much more fun if you came too." The third dress was on and Gisele admired her reflection momentarily in the mirror. The black skirt hugged her hips skin tight, making her curves appear far sexier than they normally did. She gave a little ballerina spin and laughed. "We could daaaaaanceeeee!" she called gleefully. 

Stopping her spin she turned to face the mirror again. To herself she muttered, "No, definitely not." and began to change back to her second dress. Louder, she spoke to Iris again. "I've got a dress for that too.. But I don't think it's quite the right tone for our evening." With a wistful sigh she thought of her gown she had purchased for the event. It was absolutely stunning and she longed to show it off to Iris but she wanted her identity to be secret come time for the ball. What was the fun in a masquerade if everyone knew who you were? By now Gisele was fully decked out in the black dress and pulled on a pair of crazy heels and golden hoops. Looking over at Iris she saw the other girl was also made up and ready.

Gisele held out her arm and grinned happily at her friend. "Shall we go?" 

OOC: you want to start our next thread already part way into the evening? At the club and comfortable. Probably slightly buzzed? Wink
Gisele Delacour-Quinn
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top