Friendship is a flexible term.
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Friendship is a flexible term. Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Friendship is a flexible term.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Friendship is a flexible term. Empty Friendship is a flexible term.

Post by Gisele Delacour-Quinn Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:57 pm

Gisele loved Franki Malfoy dearly but she longed for the time when she had been allowed to swoon after Millie in peace. Now, whenever her eyes followed the girl in the hallway, Franki was there. Whenever they spoke, Franki was there to give her the thumbs up. Whenever she heard any gossip about the Gryffindor, Franki was immediately there to confirm or deny it. To her credit, it was nicer than Gisele would have imagined to have someone know her deepest secret. Their shared knowledge had become a strong bond to hold the pair together. Outside of Millie the two had been spending more and more time together. Gisele was loving the company and for the first time in a long time it felt like having a best friend. 

In less rewarding news, Gisele believed that she was losing one of her other best friends for unknown reasons. Iris had becoming increasingly distant. This new development bothered Gisele because their untimely separation was coming just when she had believed they were becoming closer than ever. The pair had always gotten along well and Gisele had hoped she might find a lasting companion out of her. It now seemed, however, that the brunette wanted nothing to do with her. 

But Gisele was too stubborn for her own good. She at least wanted conformation that their friendship was over and that there was nothing more worth fighting for. So when she saw Iris's figure head up to the dorms that evening Gisele felt like she had no choice but to follow her and force them to have a little chat. 

Gisele rose from the chair and coffee table that she was currently working at. Her homework remained sprawled out across the surface but there was nothing to fear from thief's and cheaters here. If nothing else, Ravenclaws could be depended on for personal integrity. She crossed the crowded room, nodding to some as she passed. A third year scowled at her, still brooding about her refusal to go to Hogsmede with him the following weekend. She quickly scaled the stairs that would lead to the girls dorms and brought herself in front of the one that was labeled with a giant seven. She knocked once, then let herself in without waiting for permission. 

"'Ris?" she called in greeting. 

OOC: Outfit to follow when I get on a computer. 
Gisele Delacour-Quinn
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 245

Back to top Go down

Friendship is a flexible term. Empty Re: Friendship is a flexible term.

Post by Iris Ayala Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:10 pm

After lessons were over, Demetria came to her dormitory, so she could put her books and school supplies away, but when she opened her night stand, where she held her books and some personal stuff, her diary wasn't there. Demi's night stand's drawer was magically increased and with false bottom. Under the drawer's false bottom was the perfect place to hide a diary, but... It was just gone. Demetria had looked everywhere and she was starting panicking. Her diary was full of Iris' secrets, dreams and thoughts.

Iris' was shaking and the whole dormitory looked like a total disaster. All the blankets and pillows were on the floor and Iris was looking through her housemates closets, carefully, so no one could not notice the difference afterwards. Finally, she found it. It was still in her night drawer, but someone did read this, because she or he had put diary back in the wrong drawer. Such a bi*h! „I will find you and I will kill you,“ Iris said in a serious tone, sat down in her bed, sighed and opened her diary.

Dear Diary,

I got letter from my dad today. He says that mom went to St. Mungo yesterday, until now mum and dad thought she had just some kind of disease, but no. Turned out that she has Welsh Green Itch. I don't really know, how to feel. I mean, she is able to live a normal life, at least now... I hope someone finds cure soon. I think I'm going to visit my family soon. I have to talk about this with our head of house I think. I really want to see my mom.

15 September

This entry was about two weeks old and Demi still hadn't visited her parents. She really had to do this soon. Iris skipped some pages and continued reading.

Dear Diary,

You know how I feel about Gisele, right? Well, every time I see her my heart starts beating very fast and my stomach fills with butterflies. It still happens! Oh, I want to tell her how I feel so bad, but I'm scared about what she might think about me then.... I know I shouldn't avoid her, but it's so hard to be with her and act like we're just friends. What should I do? Even if I´m somehow able to tell Gisele how I feel about her, I know I´m not able to tell anyone else. Not just yet.

29 September

This was the last entry.
Iris raised her eyes from diray and closed it. She thought about writing something, but she was too lazy and put her diary away. Demi threw himself down on her bed. She knew she had to clean up this mess before her housemates arrive here.

Iris heard knocking on the door and was about to get up and let whoever was knocking in, but Gisele was faster. At first, Demetria was sure that someone from her room was coming and she was already looking for excuses, why the room was so messy, when she heard a familiar voice.

“Gisele?” she asked and surprised smile appeared on her face. “Hey! Long time no see,” girls said.

Last edited by Iris Ayala on Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Iris Ayala
Iris Ayala

Number of posts : 64
Special Abilities : Non-verbal Magic, Apparation, Occlumency

Back to top Go down

Post by Gisele Delacour-Quinn Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:40 am

The second the girls eyes met, it was if the last couple weeks hadn't ever happened. Everything felt instantly back to normal and Gisele relaxed, happy that she had come up to spend time with her friend. She moved into the room and smiled at Iris. "Yeah. Sorry to barge in like this. I was just hoping you wouldn't be busy. It feels like it's been forever since we hung out." Gisele moved into the dorm, taking in the familiar sight in front of her. Not only was the seventh years dorm like a second home to her but it also looked almost identical to her own. Gisele's roommates included Cecilia Krum, Cerelia Avery, and Katarina Rookwood, all of whom she got along with to some degree. And now she was hearing rumors from her parents that Kat may soon become her sister in law? That was beyond strange. If there was ever a more strange match than Katarina and Julien, Gisele had yet to find it. 

And the beautiful and mysterious Cerelia? Don't even get her started. One would think a summer in Italy together would be enough to cultivate a friendship, but alas, Cerelia remained at a frustrating distance from the brunette. The images of her bikini-clad body were more than enough to provoke fantasies in Gisele, even now when she wore long pants and jackets. Sharing a room with her had become an unexpected form of torture. An absolutely wonderful form of torture. 

Gisele flopped down onto Iris's bed, bouncing slightly before coming to rest and sitting there. "I was wondering if you wanted to make a night of it? Hot chocolate? Girl talk? Maybe hear me sing some bad karaoke if you're lucky?" Gisele rested back on her hands, taking in the pleasing sight of the girl in front of her. Her fingers landed on the hard edge of a book, which she picked up meaninglessly. With completely innocence to what information was contained within the pages, she fanned the pages with her thumb, not paying the slightest bit of attention to the words that momentarily flashed in front of her eyes.
Gisele Delacour-Quinn
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Ayala Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:47 pm

Iris bit her lip, because her stomach was instantly filled with butterflies and big smile found its way on her face. “It´s okay, I wasn´t really doing anything important, just looking for..” Demetria didn't finish her sentence. “You're right,” she agreed, “I'm sorry, I´ve been so busy,” well yeah, Iris was trying to avoid Gisele though and it was one of the hardest things she had done, but she really was busy with her school work too. It seemed most of the teachers were already preparing them for NEWT exams.

„Oh, and just avoid the mess. I wasn´t really expecting someone to come here before dinner is over,“ Iris threw a quick glace at room. „So what what you've been up to lately?“ Iris asked with a serious interest. Fu*k the prevention, she felt so good and complete right now.

Iris nodded with enthusiasm: “Amazing idea. We could apparate to London and visit some pubs. We will be back in castle by tomorrow and no one will notice,” she made tempting proposal. “Well, let´s hope I'm lucky then,” she laughed, “but I will never ever sing karaoke.” Once Demi did this, she wasn't so horrible as she could have been, but since then she refused to sing if someone was able to hear her. “But I could choose song for you, something totally sexy and embarrassing,” she promised and ran her eyes over Gisele's body.

Oh no! Iris' eyes widened, when she saw what her friend was holding, but she didn´t do anything. If she would have taken her diary away from Gisele, she would certainly want to know what´s inside it. Usually she didn´t mind if Gisele or Ellie was reading her diary, but it was before her entries began to include Gisele and Demi's feeling against her. The best thing she could do now, was hoping that Gisele is not going to read her diary.
Iris Ayala
Iris Ayala

Back to top Go down

Post by Gisele Delacour-Quinn Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:38 am

Gisele listened to Iris's proposal eagerly. The night sounded absolutely perfect to her. It had been awhile since she had been up to London. Unfortunately, Gisele was only sixteen and still underage so most bartenders wouldn't freely give her drinks. Fortunately, Gisele had a fake ID and boobs so her year until drinking was almost instantly waved. Of course, Iris and Gisele had made trips like this only last year and had managed it with little punishment. But both girls had blossomed early and it had been hard to tell that they had only been fifteen and sixteen at the time.

Gisele stuck out her tongue a little bit at Iris's comment about her karaoke. Gisele's singing voice was beyond awful but after a couple drinks she always felt that she was the next international superstar and had no problem with belting out the high notes in very public places. "I can do that." she said with a little wink. Tossing the book aside, unopened, Gisele met Iris's eyes. "Want to go now? Or need a little bit to get ready? I'm not exactly London-worthy myself." Gisele gestured down her figure to show Iris the clothes that she was wearing. Sure, she was beyond comfortable but when she went out with Iris she liked to dress like a whore just for fun. When was a better time than with one of your best friends? Besides, Iris was strait so Gisele knew that she never had a chance to get with her, even if she wanted to.

Yeah, she always wanted to. But that wasn't something Gisele would ever say.
Gisele Delacour-Quinn
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Ayala Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:42 pm

Iris smiled triumphantly and brushed her hair out from her hazel eyes. She also missed going out with Gisele, they always had tons of fun. For muggle pubs, they had fake ID´s, but when they were surrounded by adult wizards, they were able to plant false memories to someones mind and they thought the girls were old enough to order drinks, if fake ID didn´t work. „How does Blue Moon Nightclub sounds?“ Demi thought it sounded like a good time. „We could start with beers or something, then do some cocktails and then, if we still want to, rum with coke?“

Iris caught her diary from the air and put this on her night stand. Damn, Gisele´s eyes were so beautiful... „Yes,“ she stammered , „I, I mean no. Dressing up is always fun. So, let me grab my stuff and lets go to your dorm and we can do our makeup and help each other choose dresses and heels and everything?“
Iris Ayala
Iris Ayala

Back to top Go down

Post by Gisele Delacour-Quinn Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:10 am

Gisele smiled with glee, staring over at her friends. Iris reminded her a little of Millie sometimes - always eager for adventure and any chance to push Gisele into more trouble than she would have naturally caused herself. At Iris's long list of their upcoming drinks Gisele laughed and waggled her eyebrows. No matter how much partying she did, the fact remained that Gisele was a very small girl and it didn't take a lot of shots before her head would begin to buzz. She supposed it was for this reason that most of the times she had ended up hooking up with boys it had been in a less than sober state.

Now that Gisele had admitted that she liked Millie to Franki she had begun to see herself in a new light. She had stopped denying it in her head. It wasn't just Millie that she was attracted to - it was a lot of girls.. and almost no boys. Gisele was finally able to admit to herself that she was about as strait as Diagon Ally. But that wasn't something she was ready to share with the world just yet. "Sounds good to me!" Gisele jumped up off the bed and headed for the door. She opened it and stepped out, turning at the last second to give Iris a parting smile and wave. "See you in a few."

- - - - -

Back in her own dorm (which happened to only be the next door down), Gisele ruffled through her trunk in the first stages of picking what she would wear for their night on the town. A pair of ridiculous silver, sparkly pumps was looking oddly inviting but the dress still remained a mystery.
Gisele Delacour-Quinn
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Ayala Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:01 am

Gisele had a beautiful smile, Iris had to admit once again.
Demetria, unlike Gisele, didn´t get drunk easily and when she did, she got just a little bit braver, little bit funnier and she often ended up in funny or weird situations. When she was drunk, she also thought she was the biggest smartass in the world and she enjoyed talking about politics and other stuff like this. And when she finally woke up with a hangover, she was usually slightly embarrassed, because she had never drank so much that she later didn´t remember anything, still, she regretted nothing.

“Sounds good to me!" Gisele jumped up off the bed and headed for the door. She opened it and stepped out, turning at the last second to give Iris a parting smile and wave. "See you in a few."

Iris shouted something like: “Yeaaah!” She started laughing, because she shouted this with so high voice, it sounded extremely hilarious. “Okay, see ya!” she said, still laughing and waved Gisele.

For a moment, she wondered what to wear and desiced she´ll look up for her favourite dresses and if she is unable to decide, which one of them she is going to wear, Gisele can help her out. Besides, Iris wanted to look good for Gisele as well.

“I´m not going to find anything in this closet,” Iris groaned, when she opened her closet. Her school supplies were always well organized and usually her room was too, but her closet… Iris had no skill to keep her closet organized and tidy.
“Accio dresses,” Iris said and all her dresses flew out of the closet. She caught them, picked out three dresses and threw the rest back to her closet. Now she had to find perfect pumps or something to wear with dresses. The girl took few shoe boxes, she kept them under her bed and grabbed her make-up bag from her night stand. Iris became convinced, that she had everything she needed and left her dorm. A few moments later she already entered Gisele’s dormitory and hurried toward Gisele´s bed. Iris smiled to her best friend and put her thing on Gisele’s bed.
Iris Ayala
Iris Ayala

Back to top Go down

Post by Gisele Delacour-Quinn Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:53 am

Gisele heard the door open and she assumed that it was Iris who had entered. Turning around, her suspicion was confirmed. Gisele returned the smile and her eye fell to the dresses that Iris carried with her. "Ooooh!" Gisele cooed in admiration. "Beautiful!" she grinned cheekily. "You know you're going to have to model these for me, right?" she offered with a grin. Gisele glanced back down into her trunk, clear puzzlement written over her face. Seeing Iris's picks she suddenly felt pressure to have something selected of her own. There were just so.. many. Ah, the problems of the rich. 

Gisele picked up a dress but then dropped it again, unsatisfied. She decided to wait and see Iris get ready before focusing on herself again. So Gisele got up and sat herself down by her pillow. She leaned up against the headboard with a content sigh, closing her eyes momentarily before turning her attention back to her friend. She was beautiful - no fancy dress needed, and Gisele was sure absolutely anyone would let her into whatever club she wanted. 

OOC: sorry it's short. And sorry it took forever!
Gisele Delacour-Quinn
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Ayala Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:12 pm

Iris nodded with enthusiasm, when she heard what Gisele said. Yes, she loved these dresses so much. „Of course, maybe I can´t make it to the glamorous modelworld, but I think I can show you my catwalk skills, they´re pretty great compared to what I thought were good in fourth grade. Gosh, I think I looked ridiculous with heels on,“ She chuckled and started removing her jeans and collared shirt, she didn´t feel embarrassed and Iris loved her body, not to mention how many times Gisele had seen her changing her clothes.

First dress Iris tried on was black, tight and with straps. It was short, but no butt showing, it wasn´t some Jersey Shore, let´s give imagination opportunity to have some fun. The dress showed her tanned legs. But the things that made this dress perfect for nightclub were some golden studs that gave this wondrous dress some sparkle and keyhole cut out on its chest. Iris decided she´ll wear this dress with Christian Louboutin´s leopard print purse and matching leopard print Louboutin heels. Iris actually hadn´t bought these heels and purse, her mother got them for an Iris´ last birthday.
Demetria walked around her friend's dorm and then twirled, so Gis could have a better overview of her outfit and then she changed her clothes again.

Second outfit contained galaxy printed dress, it didn´t have any cut outs, studs, but this whole galaxy thing did a great job. After adding a pair of golden heels and purse, Demetria looked herself in the mirror and then twirled to Gisele again. „I need push up bra with this dress...“

Third time Iris twirled to Gisele, she was wearing Matthew Williamson Speckled Weave Frill Bodice Dress and with black and gold heels, studded black and gold purse and vintage cuff this dress also looked good for clubbing. Clearly Iris loved studs. „So, which one is your favourite?“

((OOC: Dresses))
Iris Ayala
Iris Ayala

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top