"Let's meet new people!" said Serena. - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

"Let's meet new people!" said Serena. - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

"Let's meet new people!" said Serena.

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"Let's meet new people!" said Serena. - Page 2 Empty Re: "Let's meet new people!" said Serena.

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:42 pm

Ohmahgosh! :OOO

I'm sorry I didn't respond! I forgot about this. That sounds good for Lex and Ser. Want me to start a thread? And should they already be friends?
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

"Let's meet new people!" said Serena. - Page 2 Empty Re: "Let's meet new people!" said Serena.

Post by Hazel Parker Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:05 am

Whight - Okay. I will do it after couple of hours. Soon i will need to go to school.
Hazel Parker

Number of posts : 176

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazel Parker Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:17 am

Hit - Sure you can start the thread. They can be friends already.
Hazel Parker

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick (Patch) Underwood Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:51 pm

I have Andrew and James Darling who in need of basically EVERYTHING atm so whatever you need let me know! Wink
Patrick (Patch) Underwood
Patrick (Patch) Underwood
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 278

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazel Parker Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:28 pm

Mostly she needs friends and enemies. She really don't have very much time for boyfriends. Her lil sister takes her time most of the days. Smile
Hazel Parker

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazel Parker Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:39 pm

Whight - do you have any specific ideas for the threads? I really don't know what to do.. my mind really doesn't work today. Smile
Hazel Parker

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Granger-Weasley Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:01 pm

Alexis/Serena

Sorry it took so long!
Rose Granger-Weasley
Rose Granger-Weasley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 570

http://simplekhroleplay.guildmmorpg.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazel Parker Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:36 pm

It's okay.
I already replied to it.
Hazel Parker

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Carter Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:35 am

Andrew - first you can be friend but maybe later they can be something more even. But who will do a thread?
Andrew Carter
Andrew Carter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 111

Back to top Go down

Post by Sawyer Weasley Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:26 pm

I have Sawyer! 25, son of Charlie, Head of the Fluffies Department at the Ministry, just came back from a year long study in Romania.
Sawyer Weasley

Number of posts : 130

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top