"Let's meet new people!" said Serena.
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

"Let's meet new people!" said Serena. Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

"Let's meet new people!" said Serena.

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"Let's meet new people!" said Serena. Empty "Let's meet new people!" said Serena.

Post by Hazel Parker Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:57 am

Serena is smart, funny, friendly and cheerful woman. She has to take care of her sister who is only 1. Many people misundrestood her sis as her daughter sometimes.

So she doesn't matter are you her friend or enemie or something else.

Last edited by Serena Smith on Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Hazel Parker

Number of posts : 176

Back to top Go down

"Let's meet new people!" said Serena. Empty Re: "Let's meet new people!" said Serena.

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:44 am

Ello again!

Serena seems like a fun character, and I'll offer Alexis d'Eath to her. Lex is a nineteen year old Ex-Ravenclaw. She's a werewolf and a Death Eater, maybe since Serena is Neutral, Alexis tries to influence her to join the DE's? Or they can just be good friends since their first year or something.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

"Let's meet new people!" said Serena. Empty Re: "Let's meet new people!" said Serena.

Post by Hazel Parker Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:49 am

Hello! Smile

Lex can try to influence Ser to join with DE's and they can be good friends. Very Happy
But who will do the thread?
Hazel Parker

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily D'Eath Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:36 pm

hm... I have Lily D'Eath she's a Ravenclaw Grad who's half vampire. She's very out-going and she loves drawing and designing things.

I also have Sophia Granger, she's a healer at St. Mungo's and is also a vampire. She's under a evil spell so she can be down right cold hearted but every now and then you'll get the sweet, out going Sophia that she used to be!

I have Arabella Granger who's Sophia's twin sister, she's a bit more shyer then Sophia is. Althoug she can be very much like Sophia once you break her shell.

and lastly I have Leighanna Throne who's a nurse at St.Mungo's she very out-going and can be ver sassy at times.

All these charries of mine need friends or enemies!
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 280

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazel Parker Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:07 pm

Oh okay. Some of them can be enimes and some friends. I don't know who will be who. We can do some threads and i guess then we can she how would it go, are they friends or enemies.
Hazel Parker

Back to top Go down

Post by Whight Linstrum Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:08 am

Whight is up for something if you are.
Whight Linstrum
Whight Linstrum
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 211
Special Abilities : Metamorphmagus

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilie Montez Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:34 am

Sure. Serena is up for something too.
Cecilie Montez
Cecilie Montez
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 334

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilie Montez Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:00 pm

Whight can be good friend or enemie you choose. Love intrest Ser right now don't want but if you want then you can like her or even love but right Ser won't like/love you back.
But who will do a thread?
Cecilie Montez
Cecilie Montez
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 334

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazel Parker Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:00 pm

Whight - Are you still up to something?

Same goes to other people too.
Hazel Parker

Back to top Go down

Post by Whight Linstrum Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:26 pm

Yea sorry about the delayed response. I have a bunch of posts I'm keeping up with. If you want to start one up I'll jump right in.
Whight Linstrum
Whight Linstrum
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 211
Special Abilities : Metamorphmagus

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top