Iris Demetria's Plot - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Iris Demetria's Plot - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Iris Demetria's Plot

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Iris Demetria's Plot - Page 2 Empty Re: Iris Demetria's Plot

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:32 pm

I think Iris should meet Foster Murison. Since she would be friends with Ellie, they would probably meet at some point.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Ayala Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:56 pm

Jamie Prophet wrote:Iris should meet Gisele. I would send you her app but it's so horribly out of date it doesn't even really apply anymore. Anyway, Gis is a sixteen year old Ravenclaw. She is one of those people who is friends with absolutely everyone but is true friends with almost no one. She reminds me a little of Iris and I think they could be great friends. Neither girl takes friendship lightly but I think they could have earned eachothers respect. Most girls like Iris view Gisele as shallow and idiotic (she uses her veela blood to to the bare minimum) but once you get to know her she's a pretty interesting person.

I could see the two of them having crossed the bridge into friendship awhile ago and being pretty established by now. Any ideas?

Sure, I like this idea. Smile Hmm, Iris is bisexual, so maybe Gisele and Iris could be close friends, but recently Iris has starting to fall in love with Gisele and it scares her. So she tends to avoid Gisele and it creates tension between them. What do you think of that?

Hitamé Higurashi wrote:I think Iris should meet Foster Murison. Since she would be friends with Ellie, they would probably meet at some point.

Alright. Would you like to start it up?
Iris Ayala
Iris Ayala

Number of posts : 64
Special Abilities : Non-verbal Magic, Apparation, Occlumency

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Dyllan Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:04 am

Fjfsjucfbk Gisele is bisexual too (and is leaning towards flat out gay). She's only come out to one person and sometimes refuses to believe it herself so Iris would have no idea. But I'm sure that Gis would find Iris really attractive too. So they could have had this two-way sexual tension thing going on for awhile but never realized the other was interested. But if Iris was getting increasingly distant it would have bothered Gisele (she likes to keep her friends close) and maybe she goes after her? Gisele currently has a crush on Melissa Finnigan but Millie has been distant lately so maybe she takes out her frustration about that (and finally coming out) and ends up kissing Iris?

That could lead in so many directions. 
Charlotte Dyllan
Charlotte Dyllan
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by Dory Le Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:10 am

Franki will have a field day with this.
Dory Le
Dory Le
Fifth Year Hufflepuff
Fifth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 189

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Dyllan Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:18 am

Oh gosh. She would blow it all out of proportion wouldn't she?
But it would be nice for her to actually have a CHACE at something for once. Gis has been eternally loveless.
Charlotte Dyllan
Charlotte Dyllan
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunny Dyllan-Thomas Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:21 am

Franki will be annoyingly over-supportive.
Sunny Dyllan-Thomas
Sunny Dyllan-Thomas
Child

Number of posts : 199

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Ayala Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:02 am

Adriana D'Eath wrote:Fjfsjucfbk Gisele is bisexual too (and is leaning towards flat out gay). She's only come out to one person and sometimes refuses to believe it herself so Iris would have no idea. But I'm sure that Gis would find Iris really attractive too. So they could have had this two-way sexual tension thing going on for awhile but never realized the other was interested. But if Iris was getting increasingly distant it would have bothered Gisele (she likes to keep her friends close) and maybe she goes after her? Gisele currently has a crush on Melissa Finnigan but Millie has been distant lately so maybe she takes out her frustration about that (and finally coming out) and ends up kissing Iris?

That could lead in so many directions.

Iris Demetria's Plot - Page 2 Tumblr_m82txzfHZF1rcftipo1_500

Yesss!!! I love you
Iris Ayala
Iris Ayala

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementine Lovegood Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:17 am

It's settled then! Threads!
Do you want to start? Or do I have to get off my lazy butt and do it?

I ship them already. Love.
Clementine Lovegood

Number of posts : 2053

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Ayala Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:21 am

Me too, me too!
I'm sorry, but could you? You don't have to hurry though, I'm going to have some sleep now.
Iris Ayala
Iris Ayala

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementine Lovegood Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:47 am

Sure. I'll probably be able to get to it tonight. Any preference where? Iris's dorm?
Clementine Lovegood

Number of posts : 2053

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top