Rate the Sig and Avatar - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Rate the Sig and Avatar - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Rate the Sig and Avatar

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rate the Sig and Avatar - Page 3 Empty Re: Rate the Sig and Avatar

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:13 am

Av - 6. It's a bit grainy, and I see a logo at the bottom. Also... he looks WAY too old to be 17. But I like the size.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Gisele Delacour-Quinn Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:43 am

8.5/10 for both.
Gisele Delacour-Quinn
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 245

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:49 am

8.5 for siggy same reason as before
9-10
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:59 am

Av - 6 It's awkwardly blurry, but it looks like the same image from the sig was used, with the text erased or something. Good size though.

Sig - 7 The size is nice and I like the font. I don't like that the text runs over her face though.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

Back to top Go down

Post by Ava Hemander Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:40 pm

Avatar - 8/10 I'm really picky so this is a fab score...I like the cropping, it's nicely set within the frame, thje hue/saturation is interesting and the flame-like backlighting is a nice tone.

Sig 6.5/10 I really lke the images used, but it's a little dark on my screen so I find it hard to read the writing. One side seems overly bright and the other side seems a little too empty. I think it's just too dark for me to make out properly what the background images are.

But I am being realy 'constructively' picky. I actually really like both!!!!
Ava Hemander
Ava Hemander

Number of posts : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:15 pm

I like constructive. I didn't design it anyway, so it doesn't really hurt me XD Just so you know, you have to click on my sig for the images to appear.

Av - 8/10. My own personal preference is avatars that are taller than they are wide, but I like the picture.

Sig - 7/10. I like the pictures used, a lot, but some of the images seem a little pixel-y. I like the quotes and the colors, but I'm not a huge fan on the font. I am digging the trees and the candles.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Audra Imbert Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:21 pm

a;; 6;; I really like the picture, but the frame simply ruins it for me. She seems boxed in.

s;; 5;; Again - I like the picture and I'm really impressed by the clicky thingy, but again, the frame, the quality (or it's lack) of the picture beneath, the fonts, the awful way her hair is blended in... it simply ruins the "yaaaay, clicky thingy!" fun for me. But then again... Maybe if you remove the border and change the text...? Yeah. Then it would be fabulous ^_^

I'm sorry if that sounds harsh o_o
Audra Imbert
Audra Imbert

Number of posts : 72

https://www.pottersarmy.net/t15873-imbert-audra-ugne

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Attwood Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:56 pm

9/10 avi: its very pretty.
8/10: i don't like how there is a line running down the one side cutting off part of the one picture. but over all pretty
Cecilia Attwood
Cecilia Attwood
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 662

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:04 am

Av - 5/10. It doesn't match the sig in view and the size really throws me off. I do like the texture.

Sig - 8/10. I just love Des' work! The only thing that I'm not a fan of is the color and fonts of the quotes.

Second Sig - 7/10 The one thing I really don't like about the sig is the awkward way the words sit on top of the graphic, rather than meld with it. But the image itself is good, and I like the pink in her name.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Madison Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:28 am

Avi- 8.5
Sig- 8.0
Daniel Madison
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 31

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next